[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The whole thing is staged and a sham. Pretty much everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8
File: 2spooky.jpg (45 KB, 400x317) Image search: [Google]
2spooky.jpg
45 KB, 400x317
The whole thing is staged and a sham.

Pretty much everything happening in the political sphere is staged, including Donald Trump.

There will be a false awakening. This is staged. The 28 pages will be released, more and more corruption will be "leaked." None of this is by coincidence. Do you think they really would let the info out if they DIDNT want you to know?

You're SUPPOSED to know about the Illuminati!

Oh yes. The public is being primed for a false awakening that will lead to collapse and civil war. Donald Trump is just one piece of the puzzle. He is there as a "fuhrer" figure, that is grooming the public for a real authoritarian regime, one far worse than Obama.

The very fabric of reality itself is an illusion. Its in our very language on this PLAN - NET.

We are being farmed by 4th dimensional beings, we can call Archons. Archons farm humanity's etheric energies and feed upon it. You are living in one giant energy farm. This is why so much of our language centers around energy.

There is a Space-Time emitter on Saturn that creates this reality and the illusion of TIME. Saturn is also called the god of Time, or Chronos (Chronological). All ancient Gods including Jesus all lead back to Chronos, because Time is the only ruler of this world.

The Archons guard the knowledge of the Tree of Good and Evil (Duality). When entering this reality, you are disconnected with your spiritual self.

They WANT to keep you disconnected. They want to keep you in the BEAST state - as the mark of the beast is the human genome, 6 protons, 6 neutron and 6 electrons.

Your goal is to re-connect with your God-self, as this is all a sham.

They know we are fast approaching a REAL awakening. So, they plant a false one instead. Satan is simply "the mind" and nothing more. That's why when you go to sleep, you lose track of time - you are literally connecting back to your spiritual self when asleep. It is required. You (recharge).
>>
This post is typical illuminati mind control. I dont believe you. Typical.
>>
>>72965348
Its in our very language on this PLAN - NET.

A planet (from Ancient Greek ἀστήρ πλανήτης astēr planētēs, or πλάνης ἀστήρ plánēs astēr, meaning "wandering star")

Youre a fucking idiot.
>>
You warning us that this is all planned is also part of the plan to make us not believe it is planned because you come off like a tinfoil hat wearing reactionist!!!

STOP CONTROLLING US WITH YOUR SUBVERSION OP
>>
>>72965348
>The 28 pages will be released

28 pages of what

it aint shit unless it's a dubs, or better yet trips
>>
>>72965724
28 pages linking the saudis to 9/11
>>
>>72965348
Hermes Trismegistus will guide us
>>
>>72965348

I predict that in a few years, you and whatever cult you belong to will an hero en-mass.
>>
6 porotons? 6 electroron? 6 neteutrons?6 dynomites?

ficki this nigger rigged science bullshit I want odds or gtfo my planet
>>
File: foil.png (696 KB, 744x495) Image search: [Google]
foil.png
696 KB, 744x495
OP's house
>>
>>72966433
Organic molecules are based on carbon-12, with 6 protons and 6 neutrons in the nucleus, surrounded by 6 electrons.
>>
>>72966673
Go Fuck Yourself
o

F
u
c
k

Y
o
u
r
s
e
l
f
>>
>>72966075
Linking the jews

*fixed
>>
>>72966817
>>Science

umadbro? Oh, wait... You're polish.
>>
I believe you OP

How does one reach their true awakening though?
>>
File: fudge.jpg (2 KB, 160x90) Image search: [Google]
fudge.jpg
2 KB, 160x90
>>72966933
>>72966433

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge
>>
OP pls seek help for your schizophrenia before you hurt someone.
>>
But will Trump at least become president?
>>
>>72967408
life is all about hurting someone
>>
File: 1451349176088.jpg (23 KB, 620x454) Image search: [Google]
1451349176088.jpg
23 KB, 620x454
Have you taken your Pimozide today OP?
>>
File: 1448427325932.jpg (7 KB, 250x249) Image search: [Google]
1448427325932.jpg
7 KB, 250x249
>>72965348
>>
>>72965348

>Thinks that the reality is an illusion because of a coincidence created by misspelling a 1400 year old English word that is based on a Greek word meaning "wandering star".

Kill yourself. You'll be doing the PLANET a favor.
>>
If you thought the Illuminati Conspiracy Theory was interesting, try being a member.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAsKPCz8a7M
>>
>>72965348
Illumined here, most of which you say is true. Some is planed to change as such things happen to plan around change.
>>
File: 1462325617347.jpg (24 KB, 388x330) Image search: [Google]
1462325617347.jpg
24 KB, 388x330
>>72965348
ITT: Cruzmissles asswrecked.
>>
>>72965348
>normal Ananaki bullshit
>4th dimensional beings
Stop memeing, the 4th dimension is nothing more than another direction. There is nothing especially hokey or magical about being able to turn an extra 2 directions.
>>
>>72968949
nice try JIDF
>>
>>72968464
But will trump be president?
>>
File: s4RLOCs.png (13 KB, 412x137) Image search: [Google]
s4RLOCs.png
13 KB, 412x137
This is now a SKYKING thread. Why does 8992 keep farting? I don't know enough about radio
>>
>>72967880
this stupid hobo I swear
>>
>>72968949
dude its like with photoshop or gimp
there are many layers
>>
>>72965348
Why don't you make like the Milky way and whirl away.
>>
Go back to/x/ faggot
>>
>>72965348

You're cute.

And if you're going to make a good story about ancient deities, you need to go back to the earliest civilizations, of Enki and the origin of "me".

The illusion is your imaginary order. The reality is memetic programming. Master the me of mes, and you will understand the flow of humanity. There is no God, only those who make them from the whole cloth of the human imagination to explain something larger than their understanding.

Take your delusions and get out.
>>
>>72965348
DUDE DMT LMAO
>>
>>72965348

Do not be fooled by new age superstition. These "archons" you speak of are demons. These spirits are being led by their god, Satan. They fit the exact description of what you speak, but you believe yourself wise, instead of an authority on the spirit.

Only Christ has authority over the earth, friend. Satan has corrupted the world, but Christ is the ultimate authority. Do not allow Satan to gain access to your mind, see clearly through Christ who strengthens you.
>>
>>72965348

>Saturn is also called the God of time, or Chronos

Nope, you're wrong, schizoid. Saturn is also called Cronus. This is not the same as Chronos. Chronos is Time, Saturn/Cronus is the father of Zeus and the chief figure of the Titans.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronos
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.