[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Isn´t Merkel doing us a favour? I mean, we all want civil war right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: blue eyed potata.jpg (398 KB, 2400x1653) Image search: [Google]
blue eyed potata.jpg
398 KB, 2400x1653
Isn´t Merkel doing us a favour? I mean, we all want civil war right?
>>
>>72963006
>we all want civil war right?
Fuck no, give me full international world war.
>>
She's carrying the burden of six trillion souls in her eyes. She is doing the work of every good german that needs to be done by us all.
>>
>>72963077
/threa

I want my flamethrower back
>>
>total anarchy and war
>you roam through the forests and innawoods
>spot a lonely, wartorn, girl / woman
what do you do?
>>
File: 1424863632119.jpg (75 KB, 640x497) Image search: [Google]
1424863632119.jpg
75 KB, 640x497
>>72963135
>>
She is doing good. She is helping brew the next world war.
>>
>>72963313
fix her pipes :^)
>>
>>72963313
Take her to my home telling her everything will be alright. We get there and I get her some food and clean clothes. I make sure she feels at home. She eventually starts living at my house. Once the war ends I kill then rape her in her sleep, in that order.
>>
>>72963077
>implying Russia can last more than a week
>>
She's bringing all the invaders into Germany, the cuck nest.
You could bring all of Nigeria and Pakistan there and they'll be clapping on the streets.
>>
>>72963006
yes, but they expect one in the wreckage brother
>>
File: 1410653770733.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1410653770733.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Rcc7xgD2dM
>>
We want a Civil War in Europe, yes.

We want to win it though. If this goes on any longer, it will just end up a massacre of whites when war breaks out
>>
Wait, what if merkal, is making the ultimate sacrifice? What if she is bringing all the mudslimes there so that it is easier to kill them all?
>>
>>72963313
Sorry, I've got lefties to butcher. She's welcome to join, but that's my priority.
>>
>>72963313
>I will be part of a small settlement doing my scouting duty
>hide, observe, it's probably a plant by another warlord
>check surroundings
>if she looks hurt, confused, cries and tries to remain unseen, I will help her and take her to my settlement
>give some food and water
>report what has occurred to my settlement
>have her cleaned by the wenches at home
>do some questioning to gather valuable intel
>give her some time to regenerate, and then give her a new purpose as a loving mother of five strong aryan sons and four beautiful aryan daughters
>watch them blossom and become adults
>grow old and die at peace, knowing that my life was lived fully and that my offspring will carry on the torch of whatever small civilization I have helped to build

But instead I am here ...
>>
>>72963006
I would have preferred if my country would still exist in 10+ years.
>>
Nation wreckers like Merkel are the reason why people want civil wars in the first place.

I guess its kind of circular
>>
File: 1450237749010.gif (175 KB, 254x254) Image search: [Google]
1450237749010.gif
175 KB, 254x254
>>72963006
/pol/ threads are a zero sum game. Everytime a burger like me posts, it's one less germancuck's voice that is able to be heard in the thread. My posting this is effectively silencing you with an all-beef patty, lettuce, pickle, onion, ketchup, mustard on a sesame seed bun.

And the more I post, the more sour-kraut voices I quash. I only need to shitpost 250 times to drown out 1/3 of the filthy german opinions, and reshape the narrative of your whiny resistance to somalian BBC in you & your daughter's asses.

Post Submitted!
>>
>>72963313
All the white women in this sector are at the enclave.
Rape that muslim whore before killing her before going back to the enclave, distributing american aid to hungry white euro's, and getting paid in pussy
>>
>>72963006
Unfortunately seeing all the blue pilled cuck germans around me made me realize that we wont ger civil war as long as they have food and get to sit comfy in their home while posting progressive shit
>>
I hate that i have german heritage. I hate that my last name is german. They are such a pathetic, cucked people. Its just embarrassing. The descendants of the men who sacked Rome.

I wish i could take my grandmother's polish last name. The pols are the only respectable Euros.

Germany is Cuckistan and will be a muslim shithole in 10 years
>>
>>72964383
I cringed
>>
>>72964994
you just made the thread one post shorter, bub
>>
>>72965350
you are delusional if you think this thread is going to get anywhere near the bump limit
>>
>>72965532
3 down
>>
My maternal grandfather had a German last name and was Lutheran. He said he was from Alsace, but I think we're actually krauts.

At least my dad's family is Anglo...
>>
>>72964990
You should not be ashamed of your heritage. It is Germans who should be ashamed of their legacy.
>>
>>72967423
There's nothing to be ashamed of other than your shit fetish and below-average penis length. It should be good German duty to be proud of your accomplishments.
>>
>>72963313
Cuddle if loli, but rob if woman.
>>
Just leave Britain out of it. I don't want them to drag us into this.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.