[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aside from Marine Le Pen, how do nigel and tony relate to trump?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: best2.jpg (2 MB, 1904x1424) Image search: [Google]
best2.jpg
2 MB, 1904x1424
Aside from Marine Le Pen, how do nigel and tony relate to trump? i know that nigel is right wing but i read he is ok with immigration or something. is tony still even in power? plus it's liberal party, which i guess could be a juxtaposition of terminology when compared to US politics, but are they right wing?

thanks fambly.
>>
>>72961848
Nigel is against the current immigration law , anybody from the EU can go to England and take advantage of the healthcare , that's what I understood from some of his speeches at the UN.
>>
Although he was effective in securing the borders, Tony was no Trump.
>>
>>72962208
Nige is in favour of the Australian immigration model - FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL.

Australians and New Zealanders would get in easier under UKIP though. Which is a good thing,
>>
>>72961848
>Nige
>ok with immigration

He wants an australlian style immigration system rather than if you get any EU passport you can come to the UK

At the minute 500 million people are able to move to a country of 60 mil tomorrow if they wanted
>>
Tony is a gun-grabbing cuck.
>>
so why isn't adam walker here instead of nigel?
>>
>>72963513

so who should be there instead?
>>
Post rare Marions. I'm in love.
>>
>>72963620
Katter is 'better' (google him, he wears an american 10 gallon hat).
But all aussie politicans suck ass.
>>
>>72964201

i googled him.

his party looks like literally who
>>
>>72963981

sorry but i'm with her (marine)
>>
Tony 'looks masculine' so sportsball type morons identify with him. But hes a pos corrupt globalist sellout like the rest of the liberal party.
Katter seems signifigantly less corrupt and much more nationalist. I'm not shilling for him, I would just prefer him too the globalist rubbish we have now.
>>
>>72964858

after reading his positions, i agree with you and i'm more aligned with him. but again, literally who
>>
uk politicians are more educated, comparing nigel farage to trump is ridiculous
>>
>>72961848

Saved
>>
>>72964394
Its effectivley a meme party. We must have 6 or 7 right wing meme parties now. They need to unite and give the people a proper fucking alternative to liberal/labor.
>>
>>72965277

another anon made the original. i wish he'd have done it without the flares in the eyes. he supplied this to me. i took out marion and added in marine instead.

if you're watching anon, i saw the one with 10+ people, if you could give me that with normal eyes, i'd really appreciate it.
>>
>>72964935
Katter is a much better speaker too. Not an onion eating weirdo.
Hes top notch vs globalist filth in the house of reps.
>>
Farage has publicly distanced himself from Trump, though I bet he's taking notes in private. Politesse is important in Britain and a lot of people find Trump distasteful not for his views but for his brash manner.

Le Pen is actually more radical than Trump and Farage and her economic policies are the opposite.

Personally I like Le Pen and Wilders the best and would vote for them over Farage if they were UK-based.
>>
>>72966058

so i guess my question is...

what do these four people all have in common?
>>
>>72966304
Nationalism and memes
>>
>>72966474
perfect. thank you.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.