[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rush predicts landslide victory for Trump vs Hillary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 23
File: rush-limbaugh-ben-carson.jpg (54 KB, 920x537) Image search: [Google]
rush-limbaugh-ben-carson.jpg
54 KB, 920x537
Is he onto something or is he crazy?
>>
A little of both
>>
For who though? Trump or Clinton?
>>
>>72960443
>for Trump
>>
>>72960648
That's not how English works.
>>
>>72960818
But it is
>>
>>72960818
fuck off retard its exactly how it works
>>
>lockstep
LEFT, LEFT, LEFT RIGHT LEFT

Was it Grover Cleveland?
>>
i agree with him. there is so much shit to throw at hillary that she will be lucky if she even has a job after the election.
>>
>>72959419
The ladder.

95% next pres will be Hillary. 5% Bernie. 0% trmup
>>
>>72959419
He's right. Trump is about the blow the fuck out of Hillary
>>
>>72959419
Trump is going to BTFO so badly, my dad is a massive proggresive and hates her guts.

Trump is going to make her look so terrible at the debates.

It's going I be a slaughter
>>
>>72961202
You people are delusional, trump destroyed 16 candidates and Hillary can't even beat 1.

Nothing will stick to him and he is going to make nationalism popular again.
>>
There is so much fucking dirt on Shillary and Trump has the will and the personality to exploit it to the greatest extent

It will be an ass-reaming the likes of which has never been seen before
>>
>>72959419
Kankles hasn't won Shit. If not for her Vagina, and being Monica Lewinsky's ex-boyfriends wife, she hasn't got anything.
>>
trump has MOMENTUM and hillary has a bunch of dumb minorities. it won't be enough to beat trump's charisma.

trump will WIPE THE FLOOR with hillary. this is a certainty. the hard part is over.
>>
>>72961759
i can't fucking wait, brother.
>>
File: m1mE284.jpg (1 MB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
m1mE284.jpg
1 MB, 800x1200
>>72959419

>Is he on something or is he crazy

That's the question you should be asking friendo.
>>
>>72961344
>my dad is a massive proggresive

He sounds like a pussy.
>>
File: trumpcardllc.jpg (51 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
trumpcardllc.jpg
51 KB, 876x493
>>72959419
>mfw 1st Trump v. Clinton debate has over 130 million viewers...
>>
>>72961528
>trump destroyed 16 candidates
>Nothing will stick to him

In the Republican bubble. Once open to everyone, he will fail miserably.
>>
>>72961344
He's probably not really your dad, then. Your mother rode the cock carousel because your progressive beta dad couldn't satisfy her.
>>
I hope he makes her cry on stage right before she has a massive stroke.
>>
>>72962304
he's already "open to everyone," you fucking faggot. the ENTIRE ESTABLISHMENT has been trying to destroy him for months now. what shit-covered rock have you been living under?

meanwhile, no one has had the balls to bring to light all of hillary's skeletons--until now.
>>
>>72962594
This is why cameraphones are so important because you know they'll cut to commercial when she collapses.
>>
>>72961114
This, all the faggots who believe Hillary will have an easy time against Trump is a fool. I didn't vote for Trump in the primary, but I am in the General. I hate Hillary more than any other politician alive, and if Trump builds the wall, I will be happy.
>>
>>72962594
Can't wait for Bill to push her wheel chair, and empty her colostomy bag.
>>
File: Hard Facts.png (343 KB, 984x1246) Image search: [Google]
Hard Facts.png
343 KB, 984x1246
>>72959419
He's not crazy. I've been saying for months that Trump will win in a landslide. Just look at the numbers and do some basic math.
>>
>>72959419
I still can't believe Trump has won the nomination now.
It's going to be great, she already got mad when Bernie interrupted her, imagine Trump.
Is this the greatest American election ever?
>>
>>72962686
i'll be happy if he brings the jobs back home. trade and immigration, that's why trump is so popular. this country needs a productive economy more than anything else right now.
>>
He's just trying to make republicans who are about to an hero step back from that ledge.
>>
File: 3D CHESS.png (49 KB, 579x388) Image search: [Google]
3D CHESS.png
49 KB, 579x388
>>72962304
>underestimating the power of Trump's 3D chess prowess

Nigger it hasn't even BEGUN.
>>
File: ivanka jr jr.jpg (420 KB, 1400x1200) Image search: [Google]
ivanka jr jr.jpg
420 KB, 1400x1200
TRUMP has WON the NOMINATION. ITS OVER FOLKS. WATCH, Donald Trump "Start Me Up" Only a minute long. DO IT!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBze2CPbMPU

>>
>>72959419
everyone with a clue has seen this coming for the past month at least

hillary will be brutalized
>>
This will be the dirtiest general election ever, and no matter how crappy Trump is, he is publicly immune to criticism. Trump could eat a live puppy on television, and Hillary could not make that stick as a reason to avoid Trump.
>>
>trump
>winning
kek
>>
Men will vote for Trump. Don't think for a second it makes a difference who wins. This is just the elite/illuminati types fucking with us plebs. They are probably betting. It's a perfect election

Progressive lesbian woman vs stereotypical Alpha American Male tycoon/rich guy

It's scripted af
>>
>>72959419
Landslide whether or not Hillary is indicted, yes.

Everybody fucking hates Hillary, and Bill is a shadow of his former self. Serving fried chicken to niggers? What was he thinking?
>>
>>72962663
>>72962304

You're likely fighting a HillBot here.

Hi memetics! Vote Trump!
>>
>>72959419
The only loyal supporters she has are cunts who have been Schlonged by men. The females who were to ugly, not hot, or just to much of a bitch to keep a man happy.
>>
>>72962817
Dem primary turnout doesn't include caucus states as they don't release caucus raw vote totals, only state delegate totals.
>>
>>72963059
Yeah, old women and cucks, but Bernie has been stealing the cucks.
>>
>>72963166
Nope, these are raw votes by state, buddy.

It's actually underrepresenting Republican turnout, since it's not counting the 12 other candidate's votes (plus the state of Colorado didn't even get to vote).
>>
>>72959419
I usually listen to Rush at work, he's been obviously a Cruz supporter the whole time but tried to play it cool and keep the Trump people form getting angry at him, but his butthurt about Cruz losing is really coming out today. Feels good man.
>>
>>72961528
>Hillary can't even beat 1.

Well it's not like Hillary and Bernie were doing anything more than playfighting the whole time.
>>
>>72963541
Why, I supported Cruz, but I don't mind Trump being the nominee. Trump has a point, could you handle being accused of being the Zodiac killer. Sure I could probably role with it, but Cruz doesn't seem like he could handle the bantz.
>>
>>72963957
>Trump

Oops, meant Rush.
>>
>>72962663
you do understand these are not general elections he's been winning, right?
>>
>Crooked Hillary as the moniker

8/10 not bad
>>
>>72963957
>doesn't seem to

There's nothing "seem" about it. You never acknowledge ridiculous accusations like that, ever.
>>
File: Popular vote.jpg (63 KB, 482x274) Image search: [Google]
Popular vote.jpg
63 KB, 482x274
>>72959419
He sure is. Pic related: Just one state, but imagine if all the numbers are like that in every state in the general.
>>
Oh he's crazy, but even a broken clock is right twice a day.
>>
>>72960818

nice try pedro
>>
>>72960818

>Rush predicts landslide victory for Trump [when he] vs Hillary

We all understood it but there you go
>>
>>72963957
I just meant that it's been annoying hearing him take back handed shots at Trump and shill for Cruz this whole time but trying to keep saying he's impartial and his only concern is beating Hillary.
>>
Hey Trumpcucks watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P5CSgJyxu4
>>
>>72962950
>Trump could eat a live puppy
i would pay to see that.
>>
>>72961344
You're out of your mind dude. The alt-right and his supporters are so few and far in between. Just look at the demographics. Dude's toast.
>>
>>72959419
The dems have never run against a Republican candidate like Trump.
There's no such thing as gentle to this man.
>>
>>72964702

No, that's objectively wrong.
>>
>>72959419
say something often enough and it becomes truth
#MAGA
>>
>>72965398
he won a tallest midget competition. BFD
>>
Trump has the "not a politician" thing going for him. This appeals across the board to people, and I find his lack of knowledge on the inner working of government endearing. Its what you would want from a regular joe.
>>
>>72965394
10 million ppl voted for Trump, in a 17 ppl race.
>>
Jeb, Rubio, Cruz, and the rest of the Republicans didn't have nearly as much scandals to hit them on.
Not to mention he'll go even fuller attack mode against Hillary.

As Hannity says, "this is the Year of the Insurgent" and the Democrats just fucked over their insurgent candidate.
Hillary is fucked. We Reagan v. Mondale now.
>>
>>72964412

You're the same guy who:

>10 Months ago... "oh Donald Trump..how cute! Well let him have some limelight and then we can get on to nominating Jeb Bush to take on Hillary"

> 8 Months ago "Wow Trump is taking this publicity stunt to the next level... Jeb's low numbers will come up slowly and steadily like a crescendo and end this nonsense"

>5 Months ago "Trump's numbers are high because there's so many candidates and he's causing chaos...once the 2nd and 3rd tier candidates get trimmed down, Jeb (or Rubio) will take him out.

> 3 Months ago "Jeb's plan all along was to go all in with supporting Cruz, who's the fresh candidate that will get true conservatism back into the WH. There's also Rubio, who's a strong candidate...Trump's numbers are starting to fall"
> Two Months ago "Rubio couldn't cut it, he's too young. Kaisch will get more airtime now and contrast Trump's brashness with smart politics. Cruz will get more airtime and people will start to see his legitimacy in contrast with Trump's illegitimate demagoguery. Trump will implode soon!"
> Last month "Trump has a ceiling of about 39-40%...he can never win over 50%...Cruz will take on the rest of the votes and catch up...look it's already starting to happen with muh Wisconsin!!"
>Two weeks ago "Trump will have trouble in New York. Women don't like him because muh abortion. Cruz will eat away some delegates and continue his grassroots campaign to pull more unbound delegates...this is headed to a contested convention. This silent majority thing is fake."
> Last week "New York was a foregone conclusion. Cruz and Kaisich will team up now and cut Trump short on these next 5 states. He WON'T get 1237... Time to fire up the CruzMissles!"
>Monday "If Trump doesn't beat Cruz in Indiana...this is going to be contested... Trump will implode. Cruz has a great shot with the evangelicals."
> Tuesday Morning "Trump coming out so unprofessional with the JFK / Cruz connection...it's going to cost him Indiana"
>>
>>72964518
>crappy make-googel-black plugin
my noggo!!!!!!!
>>
i love how all the democrats are already underestimating trump. just like the republicans did. this is good news.
>>
COULD
THIS
BE
THE
BEGINNING
OF
THE
END
FOR
DONALD
TRUMP?

t. Increasingly nervous man
>>
>>72966604
nope.

It became evident about 4 months ago Trump was going to be the Republicans on the ballot in November.

Bernie received more votes in New York than Trump. And Bernie lost to Hillary. And many many more people have been turning out for the Republican primaries this year.

There is not a chance Trump can beat Hillary or Bernie.
>>
>>72965480

The part about most people understanding it is correct.

I'm just playing double's advocate.
>>
The prevailing wisdom at the moment is that Trump has the most "potential" because he is an unknown quantity; his popularity is surprising everyone, and he's outside the bounds of most Republican circles.

Hillary is a known quantity, and has many negatives against her -- a fact you can be sure Trump's debate trainers and strategists are poring over and prepping Trump in debate for. Hillary is tough and confident, and has a massive progressive following, but she is definitely a known factor, while Trump is a wild card.

On an unrelated note, I thought Miss Emma looked both classy and ravishing at the Met Awards. What do you all think?
>>
>>72964518
Trump supporter here.
> not understanding the difference between a red state and a blue state
>>
>>72966862
>plugin

Non mi noggo.

>>72968896
tru dat but still
>>
>>72963957
The genius of Trump is that he can say the most outlandish things and make crazy implications of his opponents. They decry his tactics and soon start to crack.

Trump gets accused of things and shrugs them off, or he moves laterally and shifts the frame in a way that makes their "accusation" a plus for him
>>
>>72961942
Preach, brother
Make it so

Trump might be weird and a bit mad but Hillary = WWIII
>>
File: 1352659869733.jpg (71 KB, 500x652) Image search: [Google]
1352659869733.jpg
71 KB, 500x652
>>72970178
I have to agree. Trump clearly loves America and has a heart, but Hillary ....she's a goddamned cyborg bent on enslaving humanity. Every public appearance of hers looks fake. Her smile is fake. Her laughter is fake. You just know she loves power and is willing to pay back anyone who gives it to her, except the American people. She looks at us little people like we're ants and everything we believe in is nonsense. She sees only power.
>>
I honestly think this election is Trump's to win, nit Hillary's to win. The only way Trump can lose is if he fucks himself over. Hillary between now and November has to deal with Hernie + his pissed off and devoted supporters, the FBI breathing down her neck to justify a federal charge, her obvious poor health, and the skeletons in her closet that Trump can pull out. She's fucked.
>>
>>72970575
>wake up
>put on war paint and moo moo
>do 100 practice smiles in mirror
>do 100 practice laughs in mirror
>begin day of lying
>>
I can't wait to see the screaming butthurt on this board when the Wicked Witch of the West wins this election, and Trump has to go home as the loser. I can see the "America Tells Trump "YOU'RE FIRED!"" headlines now.

This oughta be one Hell of a train wreck to watch.
>>
>>72961344
trump's only weakness is that he's not that bright and he doesn't know what he's talking about

other than that...
>>
>>72962897
He is going to bring in the Sanders supporters who would never vote for Clinton, or at the very least cause them not to vote for her and stay home.
>>
File: ChiThi1WMAEVTKn.jpg (54 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
ChiThi1WMAEVTKn.jpg
54 KB, 600x800
>>72972046
sanders voters would stay home
>>
File: ChQkiU9WYAAfNIL.jpg (56 KB, 600x593) Image search: [Google]
ChQkiU9WYAAfNIL.jpg
56 KB, 600x593
>>
File: ChIVKCvWgAAnEXW.jpg (28 KB, 581x496) Image search: [Google]
ChIVKCvWgAAnEXW.jpg
28 KB, 581x496
>>
>>72960818
Ironically it is the Latin that is getting you confused. Replace "vs" with "against" and it makes perfect sense.
>>
>>72971619
exactly. he is going to get demolished in debates. his previous debates were screaming matches with children.
>>
>>72972882
They became screaming matches because he flustered the fuck out of his opponents and forced their hands.

Look at how Hillary lost it when Bernie interrupted her. Now imagine Trump talking over her left and right and not giving a single fuck about being nice to her because muh sexism, she's going to stroke the fuck out.
>>
you know, I think trump's opinion of hillary is pretty common, if you've been following the news at all you know she has a lot of baggage

so why does the right like her so much now?
>>
>>72973727
it's because she represents the establishment
it's their last hope, right?
>>
>>
File: 1459826427820.png (226 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1459826427820.png
226 KB, 600x600
>>72961344
checked.
>>
>>
it's going to be brutal

the more Hillary runs, the less popular she becomes
>>
>>72965394
>The alt-right and his supporters are so few and far in between.

Meanwhile in reality:
http://www.politico.com/blogs/twelve-thirty-seven/2016/04/donald-trump-popular-vote-record-222510
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLx669x8IrYP2ij0dglR6Hfsh5Nwj_kCC6&v=oMNo3ERgXbA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gEQCEeNVkI&index=2&list=PLx669x8IrYP2ij0dglR6Hfsh5Nwj_kCC6
>>
>>72975192
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NUPCcC4_9g&index=3&list=PLx669x8IrYP2ij0dglR6Hfsh5Nwj_kCC6
>>
>>72965394

This meme is really getting old.

My grandfather, who is without a doubt the most intelligent, honest, and humble man I have ever known in my whole life, is all about Trump. In my 31 years of existence, my grandfather has never talked politics passionately. Never in my life have I seen him more ecstatic about a presidential candidate. And trust me, the last thing my grandfather is is a racist, homophone, misogynist. The "silent majority" stereotype has never been more appropriately applied than it is right now with Trump. Trump appeals to too many groups to lose. Berniecucks will NOT vote Shilldog. They'll vote Trump out of spite or not at all. Either way, it's a win-win for Trump.

The smartest thing the DNC could do right now is select Bernie as their nominee but that's not going to happen. Prepare for God-Emperor Trump

MAGA faggots.
>>
One of the primary beneficiaries of Clinton's Twitter exodus was Democratic rival Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.). Meanwhile, Trump's rivals, Sen. Ted Cruz and Ohio Gov. John Kasich, failed to make inroads with those who unfollowed Trump.

http://www.dailydot.com/politics/2016-election-twitter-unfollow-trump-clinton/
>>
#Republicans4Hillary
>>
>>72961202
its latter not ladder yah dumbass
>>
>>72960818
I had to read the title a few times

I agree that "Trump vs hillary" could be seen as the object rather than just Trump with "vs Hillary" as the context

dumbass OP could have just said "Rush predicts landslide victory for Trump" and we all would have got it
>>
this
>>
File: pano-of-white.jpg (96 KB, 1024x370) Image search: [Google]
pano-of-white.jpg
96 KB, 1024x370
clinton rally in indana
>>
>>72978845
>>72978953
but she gets more votes than him and secured almost the entire nigger vote
>>
>>72962304

WATCH OUT THE BUBBLE'S OPENING UP BOYS
>>
File: foryou.jpg (99 KB, 532x800) Image search: [Google]
foryou.jpg
99 KB, 532x800
>>72960818
>>72960648
>>
>>72979230
Im not so sure, sanders wasn't getting any media attention just a month ago
his numbers are going up
I never saw where her support was coming from and now her numbers are dropping
>>
To the Americans. Will this be the last time she tries to become president? She is getting pretty old.
>>
>>72959419

Stockholm Syndrome- after being savaged by Trump, he's now pandering to the de facto guy in charge. Again.
>>
>>72967030
This.
Just according to keikaku.
>>
File: ChfuTCPU8AEeuhs.jpg (56 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
ChfuTCPU8AEeuhs.jpg
56 KB, 600x450
hahaha
>>
>>72980057
Man hopefully. She seems like she'll have a stroke soon.
>>
>>72971619
>>72972882
My fucking sides.I don't even need to explain, just wait.This man was smart enough for you to believe he isn't.
>>
File: Cho4Kd8UoAAcAP7.jpg (34 KB, 540x418) Image search: [Google]
Cho4Kd8UoAAcAP7.jpg
34 KB, 540x418
>>
>>72965954
there was only like 5 people by the time voting started
>>
>>72981366
yeah, I watched some of his rallies.
and even I notice when someone doesn't know what he's talking about

he doesn't know policy or he's pretending he doesn't
>>
>>72961114
i hope this is the case. im just scared of all the uninformed people that dont follow enough and vote hillary because muh racist
>>
>>72960818
>That's not how English works.
>American
Again, why do we spell it Color?
>>
>>72982161
Same brother
>>
>>72981567

Wrong. There were 11 people still in at Iowa.
>>
>>72981567
12 people
>>
>>72970575
Kankles only motivation is to out earn Bill.
>>
File: 1462044151596.jpg (64 KB, 566x480) Image search: [Google]
1462044151596.jpg
64 KB, 566x480
>>72961202
>the ladder
>>
>>72967538
In a heavily democrat state no shit. Look at fucking Florida, Michigan or Ohio
>>
File: ivanka.jpg (27 KB, 413x650) Image search: [Google]
ivanka.jpg
27 KB, 413x650
ITS ALL OVER BOYS. TRUMP IS THE NOMINEE! Time to "Start me up" for the General Election against war criminal Hillary Rodham Clinton. Watch : Only one minute long!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBze2CPbMPU
>>
>>72968651
>double's advocate
>>
>>72978953

>that fisheye lens to give the illusion there's more people there than there actually are

Fucking media scum.
>>
>>72984903
fluff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU3NKvvxcSs#t=154
Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.