[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last one bites the dust
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 640x360
>>
>>72958122
maga
>>
>>72958122

Like holy fuck...I can't believe it's happening... after Ron Paul. ..now this...

Dear god
>>
GOP just went full Leninist in their next gambit to get the stomp-down on Trump.

This is going to be even better than expected.
>>
>>72958365
WAT THIS MEAN?
>>
>>72958453
Democratic Centralism, also known as Leninism, is a political scheme where a central committee makes all the decisions, and then all the rest of the party members toe the party line as a bloc in order to be a domination political power.

It's the same thing as just yesterday: D party has superdelegates and R party has brokered conventions. But they got cornered into recognizing that people are hip to those con jobs, so they moved to the next con job.

Now, by self-consolidating power behind Trump, they have better leverage for controlling him.
>>
>>72958727
n-NO.... NO CANNOT CONTROL!!!! are u saying they'd rather have hillary!? FACKING WHAAAAAY? NAAAAAAAOUGH
>>
>>72958727
How will the RNC backing Trump make him easier for them to control?
>>
>>72958122
I HURT MY SELF TODAY
>>
G O L L Y G E E
O
L
L
Y

G
E
E
>>
File: 1462070771685.gif (480 KB, 493x342) Image search: [Google]
1462070771685.gif
480 KB, 493x342
>>72958122

Only wins his home state. Believes he could win the a contested convention. Last to drop out after constant 2nd place Rato
>>
>>72959117
Trump promised to beat Hillary. By jumping ship from the previous strategy, now they can try to call his bluff.
>>
File: lambrightPLAN.jpg (121 KB, 1024x654) Image search: [Google]
lambrightPLAN.jpg
121 KB, 1024x654
>>72958122

I'm still in the race. The future is bright, Lambright!
>>
>>72959300
So they're going to back Hillary instead?
>>
>>72959081
They're both neocon globalist shill treason traitor criminal racket parties.

Maybe you've noticed the recent uptick in "Trump is a secret Hillary plant" posts?
>>
>>72959438
>democracy
>good
>>
File: christie rubio raid.jpg (222 KB, 992x744) Image search: [Google]
christie rubio raid.jpg
222 KB, 992x744
>mfw he was still behind fucking Rubio at the end
>>
>>72959468
We've got a number of months to find out. This is just the next plot twist. Trump still has them by the tail as much as they're trying to out-nimble him.
>>
>>72959438
hey wayne, suck any good dicks lately?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.