[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A "friend" posted this on kikebook. It is from Elizabeth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
A "friend" posted this on kikebook. It is from Elizabeth Warren.

>Donald Trump is now the leader of the Republican Party. It's real – he is one step away from the White House. Here's what else is real:

>Trump has built his campaign on racism, sexism, and xenophobia. There's more enthusiasm for him among leaders of the KKK than leaders of the political party he now controls.

>He incites supporters to violence, praises Putin, and, according to a columnist who recently interviewed him, is "cool with being called an authoritarian" and doesn't mind associations with history's worst dictators.

>He attacks veterans like John McCain who were captured and puts our servicemembers at risk by cheerleading illegal torture. In a world with ISIS militants and leaders like North Korean strongman Kim Jong-Un conducting nuclear tests, he surrounds himself with a foreign policy team that has been called a "collection of charlatans," and puts out contradictory and nonsensical national security ideas one expert recently called "incoherent" and "truly bizarre."

>What happens next will test the character for all of us – Republican, Democrat, and Independent. It will determine whether we move forward as one nation or splinter at the hands of one man's narcissism and divisiveness. I know which side I'm on, and I’m going to fight my heart out to make sure Donald Trump’s toxic stew of hatred and insecurity never reaches the White House.

Just thought you might enjoy this, bros.
>>
Shameless self bump.
>>
>>72957635
>getting triggered on kikebook
you are literally worse than they are.
>>
>>72958282
Not triggered at all, m8. Just sharing some liberal nonsense.
>>
Why is Elizabeth relevant? She can't even win in her own state! Sad!
>>
>>72959457
She is a mess
>>
>>72957635
>He attacks veterans like John McCain who were captured and puts our servicemembers at risk by cheerleading illegal torture.

But we're supposed to praise McCain when he partook in an illegal war against a nation with no intention of invading America?

We're also supposed to praise a government that ran on stopping wars like Iraq, but constantly gets the US into every retarded quagmire in the Middle East?

This retarded woman is more racist and bigoted than Trump could ever dream of being.
>>
>>72960169
>But we're supposed to praise McCain when he partook in an illegal war against a nation with no intention of invading America?
No. Why does he deserve praise for being a POW?

>We're also supposed to praise a government that ran on stopping wars like Iraq, but constantly gets the US into every retarded quagmire in the Middle East?
I personally think we should let the middle east devour itself.

>This retarded woman is more racist and bigoted than Trump could ever dream of being.
What do you expect from a democrat?
>>
>>72957635

Fake Cherokee.

Fake outrage.
>>
>>72957635
>is "cool with being called an authoritarian"

Yeah, he's so much different from you political hacks that deride authoritarianism but pursue ridiculously authoritarian policies and mass surveillance techniques that put the Gestapo and NKVD to shame.

Fuck these people man, what fucking world do they live in?
>>
>>72961676
>Yeah, he's so much different from you political hacks that deride authoritarianism but pursue ridiculously authoritarian policies and mass surveillance techniques that put the Gestapo and NKVD to shame.
Agreed. We need less government intrusion.

>Fuck these people man, what fucking world do they live in?
Liberals actually want this shit.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.