[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hillary announces Bernie as VP >Bernouts,dindus,women,spics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 12
File: bern_hill.jpg (235 KB, 955x500) Image search: [Google]
bern_hill.jpg
235 KB, 955x500
>Hillary announces Bernie as VP
>Bernouts,dindus,women,spics all unite for Clinton-Sanders
>Trump is absolutely btfo

Why would this NOT happen?
>>
Because Sanders supporters hate Clinton and won't vote for the candidate that killed theirs before they even had a shot at the presidency.

Clinton will get indicted before the Democratic convention and Sanders will be the nominee so that is the biggest reason why this would NOT happen.
>>
>>72956262
Doesn't matter if they hate Clinton. What matters is they hate Trump more. That's how the two party system works. They wouldn't risk Trump winning.

Would Cruzmissiles or Carsonists not vote Republican because they hate Donald? Nope.
>>
>>72956262
Why are you so sure she will get indicted? I loose hope
>>
Bernie doesn't really fit in with her well so I don't think he'd ever take the position. I can see her giving him some sort of cabinet space though.
>>
>>72956386
Bernouts are edgy college anti-establishment fags, theyre not going to bend over for shillary.
>>
>>72956102
hillary should do this

but luckily she is a terrible politician
>>
>>72956386
>Doesn't matter if they hate Clinton. What matters is they hate Trump more.

but they don't hate Trump

they are literally only backing bernie to get free college........once Clinton wins they will be out to destroy her
>>
>>72956458
Edgy college anti establishment fags who hate Trump even more.

If Kasich won the nom by a rigged convention and went against Hillary, would you not vote Republican?
>>
>>72956458
i think most bernouts are white blue collar workers

he won MI for example, and 50% will vote Trump in November
>>
>>72956102
Once again
I'm that Univers Cruze becomes trumps vp
>>
>>72956262
>Clinton will get indicted before the Democratic convention

Be realistic, she won't.
>>
File: 1450750179012.png (259 KB, 366x400) Image search: [Google]
1450750179012.png
259 KB, 366x400
>>72956102
Fuck off berniefag, your candidate lost, stop trying to hitch a ride on other candidate's wagon.
>>
>>72956102
I would like to believe Sanders has more dignity than to partner up with the most crooked, moneygrabbing cunt in politics.
>>
>>72956548
>reddit and Bernie don't hate Trump
You're grasping at straws here limey

Policy wise Clinton is practically Sanders. That versus Trump, who would they choose?
>>
>>72956585
no way do blue collar workers constitute a significant part of Bernie's support. Bernie's supporters are the people in internet comments sections calling people racist and saying how feminism is great.
>>
>>72956571

If it was Kasich vs Hillary I'd vote Kasich in a heartbeat but I absolutely will not vote Trump. You could not pay me enough money to vote for Trump.
>>
>>72956571
Trump is also anti-establishment. The SJW retards might jump to hillary but the anti-establishers will just jump to trump. Voting for Hillary is basically admitting the establishment wins.
>>
>>72956873
beta cuck
>>
>>72956730

.. and yet people think he would be TRUMP'S running mate.

>implying Trump isn't moneygrabbing or crooked.

Probably more so than Hillary.
>>
>>72956835
thats the meme

hillary has serious problems with white blue collar voters
>>
>>72956976

Trump is a disaster waiting to happen. As a veteran I am appalled at him encouraging torture and wanting our servicemen to commit war crimes, he doesn't understand anything about war, I'm also dreading his stances on NATO and our alliance with Japan and South Korea. We would lose our hegemony if we make those countries less reliant on us and they develop their own nuclear arsenals. It would make America weaker, not great. We'd lose our superpower status by his second term.

He'd be as bad for us as Queen Elizabeth II has been bad for your "empire".

You used to be a superpower, now you're a cuck island.
>>
>>72956934
The vast majority of Bernie supporters are SJW faggots.
The people who vote for him just because he's "anti-establishment" make up only like 5% of his supporter base.
>>
>>72956934
Lol, as if you'd vote for Sanders because he's anti establishment

You're thinking as if Americans have fixed values they hold onto. They don't. First they choose who they like, then set their beliefs accordingly. I know most people here reading this have gone through it. You voted Ron Paul in 08 and 12 because he was a meme and now you love Trump even though they have completely different values.

You just have to ask whether Sandersfags like Trump.
>>
>>72956835

That's one of Bernie's main voting blocks. It's college students, and white blue collar workers and white women under the age of 50.

The minorities overwhelmingly vote Clinton, Boomers vote Clinton, especially Boomer women.
>>
File: 1462358341145.jpg (25 KB, 542x579) Image search: [Google]
1462358341145.jpg
25 KB, 542x579
>>72957352
Britain gave up its empire also because it was costing too much to maintain.

Also, you're basically frustrated with trump because he wants us to move away as world police. Plenty of Democrats and Republicans want this to happen. No surprise that you don't considering your a serviceman aka welfare stooge and want more of what's coming to you.
>>
>>72957530
stay delusional
>>
>>72957498

I honestly don't understand the "sanders is anti-establishment" meme, the guy has been in Politics for decades. he goes against the grain but he's established as a politician.
>>
>>72956706
>assuming im a bernout after I use the pejorative 'bernout' in my post

Are you actually retarded or just illiterate?
>>
So it'd be the House Speaker in charge for most of the second term?
>>
>>72957530
Just because he does better than Clinton with them, doesn't mean he is popular amongst them. The democrats are increasingly unpopular amongst the white working class.
>>72957352
NATO is the disaster, not Trump. It has caused massive damage to the world. You're just another cuck trying to feel powerful by meddling with the rest of the world.
>>
>>72957352
>trump doesnt want us to be world police anymore!
Fucking good, and coincidentally why bernie supporters will flock to him over hillary the warmonger.
>>
File: 1461712153665.png (106 KB, 215x340) Image search: [Google]
1461712153665.png
106 KB, 215x340
>>72957890
>not knowing what these words mean
>>
>>72956102
Because Clinton is supported by big banks and companies, the kind of people who hate Sanders and don't want him anywhere near the presidency. Plus the DNC won't risk Clinton stroking out and letting that communist take over.
>>
>>72956102

bernie is getting ready for retirement, he doesn't want to serve in office
>>
>>72957833

Look at the states where he's been winning. Northwest, midwest, new england, mostly white.

He gets slaughtered almost everywhere with a significant nigger population.

>>72957751

We have a global hegemony and mastery of the seas right now. It keeps our currency the world reserve currency and helps our economy. If Europe and Japan and South Korea became more self reliant it would probably make the Euro the world reserve currency. It would weaken us on the world stage. You're a fucking moron to think otherwise.
>>
>>72957023
If there happened to be ANY dirt on Trump, don't you think it would have come out by now?
>>
>>72956102
Hillary and bernie are diametrically opposed. Bernie would not accept and Hillary won't offer. Trump has no chance anyway, since Hillary will gain the support of the Rep establishment.
>>
>>72958015
Nice taqiyya, Ahmed.
>>
>>72957751
It gave up the empire because of a storm of economic losses, namely the financial devastation of WW2, being rejected from the European Trade industry and the decreasing profitability of colonies. The Suez Canal affair also destroyed confidence of Britain's military might over colonies, and many colonies started to fight for independence. Non colonial market investments were doing much better so they decided to decolonise.

It's completely different from the US. The US maintains bases all over the world because of the incredible strategic value and military power this exerts. When you decolonise and become militarily irrelevant you guys are going to whine about how America has "fallen."
>>
>>72958347

it already has come out, his bankruptcies and failed business deals, his hiring of illegal immigrant workers and then not paying them, his flip flopping on issues like abortion, healthcare, and torture.

The dirt has been out there for months, but Trump supporters don't care, they're too enamored with this phony image he's made for himself. You're suckered into a cult of personality.
>>
nobody can stop meme magic
>>
>>72957890
He was an independent though. Theoretically he isn't "with" the dems The most anti establishment thing about him is him refusing large donors.
>>
>>72956102
Sander's ego is too big to take a role as vice right now.
>>
because two old white people. Hillary needs to choose a trans, black, MtF or she is fu*ked.
>>
File: 1454181585642.jpg (65 KB, 627x454) Image search: [Google]
1454181585642.jpg
65 KB, 627x454
>>72958211
What makes you think we wouldn't remain the global superpower if we stopped babysitting everyone? Our military might cannot be matched by anyone. Peace through strength.

America first.
>>
>>72958565

yes, exactly. When we start trying to demand protection money like the fucking Mafia and countries start revoking our bases, we'll lose a lot of force projection. They will have to build up their own militaries independently, and they will also resent us for trying to racketeer them. We will lose a lot of influence in the world as a result.

I will laugh and cry at the same time the day that the Euro or Yuan becomes the world reserve currency as a result of Trump's policies.

When our bases in South Korea and Japan are lost, we're going to be in a much weaker position to negotiate with China.
>>
>>72958677
Your comments are basically a mix of Jeb Bush and John Oliver talking points. The worst of the republicans and the worst of the democrats.

Just so you know, we Trump supporters do not care if only a few of his dozens of ventures failed or if he hired illegal immigrants 30 years ago.
>>
>>72956102
Would you vote Cruz if he won and named Trump as VP?
>>
this would be a very shrewd move for clinton and of course bernie would go for it. i see this as a huge possibility.

nevertheless, it's not enough to beat trump. when he starts laying out all of her countless scandals, she is FINITO.
>>
>>72956102

that's a legit win if that happens.
>>
>>72958919
Bases are force projectors you idiot. Why is China going to care what Murica thinks when it's army is halfway across the world? America's influence comes from its ability to station and field troops anywhere.
>>
I don't think Hillary wants to work with Sanders.
>>
>>72958919

It could be matched by a number of countries if they devoted themselves to beefing up their military to match or exceed ours.

the Weimar Republic was fucking broke and in debt, and they still mobilized the most powerful military of its day

We keep the world under our thumb by making them rely on us for defense. We make them all our beta cuck client states.

When that is no longer the case we won't remain #1 for long.
>>
>>72959176
You mean Hillary doesn't want Sanders to see her hibernate
>>
>>72958823

He's already said he will endorse her if she is the nominee.
>>
>>72958677
cry moar, faggot.

hate the game; not the player
>>
I would only be okay with this if Hillary gets assassinated and Bernie assumes presidency.
>>
>>72959176

she's worked with him for 25 years. He worked with her on healthcare reform when she was First Lady.

Campaigning puts stress on the relationship when they have to attack each other for political reasons, but they are old friends.
>>
>>72959175
The fuck is China going to do? It's not like they'll start conquering Asia because the U.S. is half a world away. Plus they've been thumbing their nose at us this whole time and we haven't done shit because of our limp-dick president. It'd be no different if we reduced our military presence.

Being the world police has only been shitty for America, frankly it's time we stopped.

>>72959323
We aren't #1 now in anything besides military power (fat lot of good that does when fighting illiterate goatfuckers though) Being a global superpower is overrated anyway, especially with all of the internal problems we have.
>>
>>72956102
Because her financial backers detest everything Bernie stands for and won't allow it. She's actually more "right-wing" than Trump in many aspects.
>>
>>72956102
This is exactly what Sanders is pushing HARD for behind the scenes.

-He keeps fucking calling her out on being a chameleon with no way to hold her to a position that can be trusted
-He has stated that he would require her to basically endorse his platform of not being a fucking shill to the rich/corruption that embodies her before he endorses her at the convention
-Insists he's going all the way to the convention
-Keeps highlighting their differences rather than withholding punches and sucking up

He must have been told she is going to choose some humongous fag as a running mate.
>>
>>72959175
We're not going to destroy our bases. Merely make these countries pay for protection or we won't protect them.

Also: why would I give a shit if China invades some country who refuses to play nice with us? Fuck them if they won't cooperate. I hope China invades and genocides them all. America first.

>>72959323
And how many countries would side with the global superpower? You know how much we pay for our military? Once we put an ultimatum in front of Europe of either developing their own military or paying us for protection, they'll fold. Can't cut all those sweet gimmes they tout around and ask why America won't adopt them.
>>
>>72959753

They won't submit themselves to a racketeering scam, and if Trump is dumb enough to attack former allies for not paying protection money, well, we've already seen what happens when the country with the most powerful military in the world at the time thinks it can take on the entire rest of the world united against it.
>>
>>72959594

Why would anyone want Bernie as a president? He may not be crooked as Hillary(although he does have a few skeletons, as in horrible mistakes but not crimes, in the closet), but he's policies are a disaster. He's not only going to ruin the economy but everything that made America great including it's identity. Both DNC candidates are shit. Even though I'm not American the thought of them as POTUS spooks the shit out of me.
>>
>>72956730
lmfao he does not, my friend.

he keeps winning the popular vote, yet shillary takes all the delegates, and he says NOTHING. he never attacks her and he lets himself actually get bullied by her in debates. MEANWHILE, he's more than happy to shill the retarded narrative that the soros assault brigades harrying trump rallies are trump's fault. it's clear who his master is.

another one of his sins is destroying the audit the FED bill at the very last minute.

his supporters may be populist/anti-establishment, but he sure hell isn't. which is why he'll most likely be hillary's running mate.
>>
>>72956102
The problem is that Bernard Sanders actually has character so that will never happen.
>>
>>72960137
>Wants to make countries pay for us protecting them
>attack former allies
Nice jump in logic.
>>
>>72960401

that's generally what racketeering implies anon.

>pay us protection money so we protect your land from something bad happening to it
>protect it from who? We don't have any powerful enemies
>from us
>>
>>72960137
>They won't submit themselves to a racketeering scam,
They've been doing that for years, m8. Look at NATO.

>and if Trump is dumb enough to attack former allies for not paying protection money, well, we've already seen what happens when the country with the most powerful military in the world at the time thinks it can take on the entire rest of the world united against it.
Good thing this has never ever been Trump's stances then.
>>
>>72959696
>the fuck is China going to do?
Roosevelt said, "speak softly and with a big stick." Military power gives you the ability to make people comply proportional to your military strength. People also entertain America because of this.

Specifically the closest use of American military strength in Asia is the islands dispute. China is trying to claim several islands along an important shipping route would be bad for trade. China can't outright take it became there are American ships in the area and America has a defense pact with the Philippines who are also claiming the island.

But generally speaking, who knows what dispute might crop up? All that's certain if you remove the bases is the next time it happens America can't do anything more than offer words. They might not even let America to the negotiation tables. America would be more irrelevant in the world.

Not necessarily a bad thing, but I suspect Americans hate being unimportant.
>>
>>72960203
this is the most important election in america's history. my country's existence hangs in the balance.
>>
>>72956262
You're an idiot
>>
>>72960548
>we pull out of their country
>shit doesn't happen
>more money in our pockets
I fail to see the problem.

>>72960665
>I suspect American hate being unimportant
I think that's a reasonable trade in favor of reducing spending and cutting taxes.

>Who knows what dispute might crop up?
None of our business.
>>
>>72956102
This would be really bad if this happened.
>>
>>72958677
Those are memes. You have nothing of substance. All you can point to is something he may or may not have done decades ago, whereas Hillary's still generating skeletons for her closet at this very moment. If Trump was crooked, he put that shit behind him a long time ago. It's a world of difference.
>>
File: 882-joe-biden.jpg (38 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
882-joe-biden.jpg
38 KB, 660x371
>>72956262
>>72956654
>>72956412
JOE BIDEN DEMOCRAT NOMINEE THE CHAOS CIRCLE COMPLETE
>>
>>72960564

NATO isn't Racketeering it's an alliance treaty for mutual defense. They allow us to have bases on their soil for faster mobilization against a common enemy, and we protect them give them military aid and train with them.

The benefit we gain is force projection and influence with our allies. it gives us clout in any international dispute because our allies will side with us. The benefit they gain is that they don't have to spend as much of their GDP on defense, and we give them weapons and training.

If we demand they pay us for our protection and they reject it. We lose the bases. We lose force projection and presence and influence in the region, our ally resents us for making that demand of them, they build up their military and become independent of us, and they don't need our help anymore.

Try to justify how this is a good thing for keeping America "great"
>>
>>72956102
Bernie doesn't want to be VP. He wants to steer the Democrat party and determine the platform to be his positions. He is going to leverage the turnout of his supporters to do it. He knows Clinton will do whatever the polls tell her to do and he is going to get his populist ideas the support they need to be what she runs on. Clinton will pick a minority or a white male politician from a swing state.
>>
>>72957352
>war crimes

War is crime, don't try and civilize something that is inherintly savage?

Go to war to win or don't go
>>
>>72959411
Except she won't be the "nominee" until the convention, which means he's going to keep trashing her until then. Any endorsement is going to come off as phony at this point.
>>
>>72956102
Sanders has spent his entire career, not just his campaign, fighting against cronyism, Wall Street, and politicians just like Clinton who are okay with corruption and such. Partnering with her would be a slap in the face to his entire philosophy and he'd lose almost all his support for being "a sellout." Not to mention the DNC would never green light it, as he's spent most of his career railing against the establishment, including the DNC. And his nomination would alienate the moderate/third wave block of the party, which is the overwhelming majority.
>>
>>72959753
>not going to destroy the bases, merely make countries pay for them

The countries are going to abandon bases and start developing their own militaries if that happens. Why waste money inviting a foreign army on your land, instead of spending it on your military?

Because Pax Americana. America has some deeply ingrained cultural need to screw with everyone else. Do you know what the CIA was up to in the ME for decades? If you de-base, America would be much more irrelevant in the world and as a superpower. Not bad per se, but Americans pride themselves on this sort of thing.
>>
>>72959175
FUCK EVERYONE

America first
America first
America first

I know you down get it because we subsidies your defense

Defend yourselves for now on we are taking our shit and going home
>>
Yeah, it's really important the Democrats win Vermont and with blacks

that would be revolutionary
>>
>>72961225

and ending Pax Americana, and ending our status as a superpower,

>claim America comes first
>proceed to weaken our position in the world

that makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>72956262
>bernouts attempt to assassinate Clinton to get sanders into office.
>>
>>72960846
>none of our business
Refreshing idea for an American. Just out of curiosity, this means you won't support invading a country because it has a dictator again, or fighting overseas to free people, or something about upholding democracy?
>>72961225
Singapore has no base.

America would no longer be first in international clout.
>>
>>72960877
this is why i think it will happen. it's the obvious move.
>>
Bernie doesn't even want to be President you idiots. He is just collecing campaign money so he can retire because he was too irresponsible with his money for the last 60 fucking years. His net worth is like 300k but once he drops out he will have tens of millions if not more. Bahamas here comes Bernie! Don't forget, he is a jew after all.
>>
>>72961346

Bernie doesn't appeal to niggers at all. In fact it's because of niggers that Clinton is winning the democratic primary.

Bernies largest voting blocks are white democrats and independents under age 50, and college aged youth.
>>
>>72959323
Germany did not have the strongest military in the world

In 1939 France had the strongest military and Russia had the biggest

Strongest =\= best
>>
>>72961101
he trashes her? since when? sometimes he'll disagree with her meekly, if that's what you mean.
>>
>>72961047
>faster mobilization against a common enemy
Now that the USSR is dead who would we mobilize against? We've been fighting guerillas for the past 20 years now, the fact that we can put missiles in France is irrelevant now.

>b-b-but Russia
All they're doing is playing around in the sandbox trying to prop up shitty regimes, the worst they've done is annex part of Ukraine and all NATO did was wag their finger at them.

>our ally resents us for making that demand of them, they build up their military and become independent of us, and they don't need our help anymore.
Most of our "allies" hate us already. Who cares if they try and blame more problems on us? It's their ass.

>>72961477
You're assuming that I supported that shit in the first place. Anyone with a basic understanding of the Cold War knows that America never fought to "free people" or "uphold democracy".
>>
>>72956102

Hillary disagrees with Bernie on nearly everything; she's a pro-business centrist while he's a cuck progressive

They're both old. #1 rule for picking running mate these days is go with someone to counter your age
>>
>>72959739
one of the Castro fags from Texas
Sanders must be livid
>>
>>72961225
Also
>Americans thinking they're paying for other countries defense
You're paying for international military strength. Saying it as helping others is ironic seeing as it's completely voluntary.
>>
>>72961047
>NATO isn't Racketeering it's an alliance treaty for mutual defense. They allow us to have bases on their soil for faster mobilization against a common enemy, and we protect them give them military aid and train with them.
>The benefit we gain is force projection and influence with our allies. it gives us clout in any international dispute because our allies will side with us. The benefit they gain is that they don't have to spend as much of their GDP on defense, and we give them weapons and training.
This sounds like exactly what I'm describing....

>If we demand they pay us for our protection and they reject it. We lose the bases.
Oh yeah? How are they going to remove them? With what military?

>We lose force projection and presence and influence in the region, our ally resents us for making that demand of them, they build up their military and become independent of us, and they don't need our help anymore.
You say this like it's a bad thing.

>Try to justify how this is a good thing for keeping America "great"
By putting America first. We will not continue to sell this country, or its people, to the false song of globalism.

>>72961159
>The countries are going to abandon bases and start developing their own militaries if that happens. Why waste money inviting a foreign army on your land, instead of spending it on your military?
It's a billion times cheaper.

>America has some deeply ingrained cultural need to screw with everyone else.
Seems like we're in the middle of a cultural change then, considering Trump's popularity on his foreign affairs.

God, you fags act like the past 60 years defines America and American values and culture. Read a fucking book.

America first, everyone else can take a back seat.
>>
>>72961489

That would be highly illegal, he'd be spending his retirement in prison for embezzlement and illegal use of campaign funds. There are campaign finance laws that prohibit the use of campaign funds for personal use.

There's a sitting congressman right now that is in legal trouble for spending $1300 of campaign funds on steam games.

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2016/04/congressman-blames-son-for-spending-1300-in-campaign-funds-on-steam-games/
>>
>>72956102
because Sanders has said he doesn't have interest in being VP
>>
>>72961832
He can just move to a different country, like (((Our Greatest Ally)))
>>
>>72956102
because even if bernie isn't hillary's VP, dindus,women,spics will unite fore Clinton.

Only few bernouts will maybe swing to Trump. Some could be national socialist, with emphasis on socialism over nationalism, so they prefered bernie over trump.
Or just to watch the world burns.
>>
>>72959323
Do you even know what the Weimar republic was? Hitler did the rearming, not the Weimar republic.
>>
>>72961680

We still use Russia as that geopolitical enemy that keeps our allies on our side and dependent on us. It's all about maintaining hegemony.
>>
>>72956102

Even though he's a dirty socialist, Bernie has some standards. That's why.
>>
>>72961832
It is not illegal idiot. That money is all donated and he has no obligation to return it. It also would be extremely difficult to.
>>
>>72961489
Pretty much this. I think he realized early on he couldn't win, because his policies are fucking retarded, but kept at it to get those campaign bux from the NEETs.
>>
>>72961948
A FUCKING FROG
>>
>>72961047
Because we can use the money from the wholesale of our shit to pay down the massive debt and invest in our country, and it opens up Europe as a giant market for our military technology, bringing jobs to America.
>>
>>72956102
because they are literal opposites.
>>
>>72961832
>That would be highly illegal

So are the people he wants in this country
Actually thinking a socialist cares about laws
>>
>>72961993
So we lie to them and tell them that Russia is a threat so we can keep our bases there for force projection against an enemy that dissolved in 1989?

Brilliant plan to waste taxpayer money.
>>
>>72961793

>Oh yeah? How are they going to remove them? With what military?

and you thought it was a leap of logic to hypothesize attacking a former ally for refusing to pay protection money.

We'd have to leave their sovereign soil or we would be in armed conflict.
>>
>>72961408
Fuck off I don't care that we aren't a super power

What has this gained us

Go be a neo-con somewhere else
>>
>>72961680
>America never fought for freedom
Bush's speech on the war on terror said otherwise.
If the US didn't fight the Cold War because they thought it persevered freedom and democracy, why did they? By US I mean the American public.
>>
>>72956416
bernie doesnt fit in with anyone because he's some a delusional fuck
>>
>>72962183
>>72961793

and btw, maintaining Global Hegemony IS putting America first. It's keeping us top dog, it's keeping our currency the world reserve, it's keeping us the #1 largest economy in the world, it's keeping us the most powerful military in the world.

If we lose our global hegemony, lose world reserve currency status, and lose our current level of force projection we will turn into the UK.

Take a look at the UK, that's the status of what happens when a former superpower loses all of its clout and collapses in on itself down to it's homeland.
>>
>>72961017
Would vote.
>>
>>72962007

http://www.fec.gov/law/cfr/11_cfr.pdf
>>
>>72961793
>it's a billion times cheaper
How? Assuming you make them pay enough to cover the costs of fielding an army and maintaining a base, they could use that amount to field and army and maintain a base on their own. It'd probably be cheaper since America uses ridiculously expensive weapons and maintaining something on your own land is cheaper.

>God, you fags act like the past 60 years defines America and American values and culture. Read a fucking book.
My mistake, it was wrong of me to extrapolate from 60 years of consistent behaviour.
>>
>>72962007

Forgot to add they can donate it to charity, they can pay off remaining campaign expenses, they can give it to a PAC or their party's Campaign funds or even a rival candidate's campaign funds, but no personal use.
>>
>>72956102

she would be safer to pick a young, popular bernie type commie from a swing state

but I think she's gonna win no matter what she does
>>
>>72962357
Bush was a moron being led by Cheney, a war profiteer

>If the US didn't fight the Cold War because they thought it persevered freedom and democracy, why did they? By US I mean the American public.
Justifying ever-increasing military spending. Lockheed can't sell planes if we're not buying.

>>72962449
>it's keeping our currency the world reserve, it's keeping us the #1 largest economy in the world, it's keeping us the most powerful military in the world.
It's doing a pretty piss-poor job at that.
Our status as reserve currency will go down the drain soon if the U.S. begins defaulting on loans (which it will, VERY soon), regardless of military clout.
Our manufacturing jobs (which were the bread and butter of our economy until NAFTA moved them out) are going outside the country, leaving us with an unstable service sector.
AND our military is now more focused on SJW shit that being effective has flown by the wayside in favor of being progressive.

We gain NOTHING.
>>
>>72962449
So we pay out the ass in bogus military expenses while the economy collapses anyways, or pull back to fix our infrastructure before its too late.
>>
File: 1460802019344.jpg (95 KB, 1160x607) Image search: [Google]
1460802019344.jpg
95 KB, 1160x607
>>72956102

much better to pick a young, popular bernie type commie from a swing state

but I think she's gonna win all those states no matter what she does.

her lead is double digit for fuck sake
>>
>>72956102
>IMPLYING THAT WOULDN'T KILL HIS VOTER BASE
>>
>>72961982

The Weimar Republic went through a political revolution and became Nazi Germany and rebuilt their military.

The point was, they were broke, but that didn't stop them from nationalizing their economy under a new regime and militarizing the fuck out of themselves.

and I said it to counter any claims that "no countries could afford to beef up their military to our level" I'm saying that money isn't the end all and be all. Money and economics ultimately lie in what people THINK its value is.

So when Hitler threw on the printing presses to print Reichsmarks, he could pay all his workers with paper money that really had no hard backing, and people accepted it for payment because they THOUGHT it has value.
>>
>>72956102
Hillary already said her VP pick is going to be a woman, so that's never happening OP. I don't even think an endorsement from Sanders at this point would get the bulk of his supporters to vote for Hillary, too much built up hatred.
>>
>>72956102
I don't think Bernie can do it. He would lose a lot of respect from his followers.
>>
>>72962194

it gained us the American century. It made us great. We were irrelevant before that. We weren't even considered a world power at all before the 20th century.
>>
>>72962694
>>72962802
Both wrong.
>>
>>72956102
Because bernouts hate hillary.
Berny-Gutman would lose every ounce of crediblity for being a self-proclaimed "outsider".
All his followers would freak out and rebel.
>>
>>72956102
Bernie is too socialist for that shit.
>>
>>72956102
I was for the Bern because I'm poor as fuck but even I wouldn't vote for Hillary
>>
>>72961832
there are ways around that. Obama has tens of millions (probably more) in donation cash tucked away that he doesn't have to report.
>>
File: natsoc2.jpg (195 KB, 1200x636) Image search: [Google]
natsoc2.jpg
195 KB, 1200x636
>>72956102
Because Bernie will be Trump's VP
>>
>>72956102
>Hillary announces Bernie as VP
Immediately signals to bernouts that he was a fraud
don't vote
TRUMP WINS
>>
>>72962963

The difference is do we remain the Global Superpower, able to do anything we want internationally, or do we become "Great" Britain. a hollow shell of its former power, who loses ships to fucking Argentina.
>>
>people think Bernie voters won't go to Clinton
They literally voted together 93% of the time in the senate
>>
>>72963440
This. Bernie is going to retire off donations and there is fucking nothing you idiots can do about it.
>>
>>72961408
Pax Americana?! Are you fucking delusional? Between 9/11, the Boston bombing, a recession, regular market crashes since the late 80s, the Cuban Missile Crisis, Vietnam, Korea, the COLD WAR IN GENERAL, a war on free speech in government-sponsored educational facilities (i.e. public universities) and the most political gridlock in our country's history, it's a pox Americana, not Pax. The only cure to this pox is resolute domestic policy dedicated to improving infrastructure, widening the American labor force, easing out of the education bubble to increase job prospects for young citizens, and regulation of our borders.

We need to invest more municipal budgets into police so high-crime areas become less threatening to peoples' lives, businesses, and property. A decrease in the crime rate will increase property values, thus incentivizing high-income-desiring college graduates to take up teaching positions in education-neglected areas. This will trickle into less and less need for low income minority citizens to get involved in thuggish and criminal behavior in order to survive. Wages go up. Higher education sees a proportional attendance from all Americans, regardless of family background or heritage. They get jobs, because of our heavy focus on infrastructure, manufacturing, and innovation. THAT would lead to a Pax Americana.

In short, we need to make America great AGAIN.
>>
>>72957890
How fucking retarded are you? Anti-establishment doesn't fucking mean not established as a politician, it means opposed to the fucking establishment. Do you know what the fucking establishment is? Fuck off to kikebook, you illiterate 12 year old.
>>
>>72963402

>FEC law is wrong
>my assumptions are right

fuck you're a moron.
>>
>>72963595
Fuck off if we act like we arent scared then they wont do it
>>
>>72963606
He'll wrap that R8 around a tree; that will be the only time he'll make the newspapers after he "suspends his campaign".
>>
>>72962183
>We'd have to leave their sovereign soil or we would be in armed conflict.
>attack them is the same as them attacking us

>>72962774
>How? Assuming you make them pay enough to cover the costs of fielding an army and maintaining a base,
You assumed wrong.

>they could use that amount to field and army and maintain a base on their own. It'd probably be cheaper since America uses ridiculously expensive weapons and maintaining something on your own land is cheaper.
We already have our military. It takes more to set one up than to maintain.

>My mistake, it was wrong of me to extrapolate from 60 years of consistent behaviour.
Yes, it was. We are going away from that way of thinking once Trump is elected. If shillary gets into office, we continue down the road of globalism and our country continue to decline down the shitter instead of looking out for our own best interests over the interests of global interests.

We need to put America first again, or we will sink to the levels of Europe.
>>
>>72963561
If our economy collapses we're not doing that either genius.

The american empire is fucking over. All we're doing at this point is prolonging the inevitable.
>>
>>72963617

Those little proxy wars are nothing compared to another total war.
>>
>>72963661
See
>>72963440

Hey bro, jump off a bridge.
>>
>>72963769
>over
memed too hard
>>
>>72963855

I provided a legal source, that ignorant shit did not, he's just assuming because he dislikes the politician.

Note nobody's accusing any Republican Candidates of embezzling campaign funds, people all accuse Bernie of it though.
>>
>>72956102
it'll never happen
>>
>>72956458
They will to stop Trump. They'll swallow their pride and vote tactically.
>>
>>72964009
No you fuckwad you are not understanding that laws have loopholes ESPECIALLY in the FEC. This is widespread throughout our entire economic system. A donation is not technically a campaign fund. They do not even have to document a donation. Do you have brain aids?
>>
>>72963769

We do need to get manufacturing jobs back domestic, don't get me wrong, but we need to maintain our Hegemony status as well, or we can have all the manufacturing jobs we want but our economy will still tank.

Oh we'll have manufacturing jobs.. and we'll need them, because our dollar will be weak against the new global reserve currency, the Yuan, and the Chinese produce the same goods for less, so we'll need to produce domestically so that we can afford goods.
>>
File: 1348281153138.jpg (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1348281153138.jpg
27 KB, 400x400
>>72964111
>bernie voters
>voting tactically
hillary will be our next president and there's nothing to do but stock up on guns before she makes the entire US california
>>
>>72956458
Tactical voting and scaremongering work in elections.
They'll vote for her as the lesser of two evils in their minds.
Same reason the Tories won our election despite being shit, everyone was afraid of a Labour-SNP coalition happening.
>>
File: kek.png (56 KB, 1014x145) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
56 KB, 1014x145
>>72956102
>>
>>72964181

He'll get audited and imprisoned if he's living above his means.
>>
>>72956102
Sanders supporters would lose all respect for him if he teamed up with Hillary. Which will probably bring them to Trump
>>
>>72963807
Straw man argument. Straight out of the neocon handbook.

The fact remains that the gubernatorial body (on both sides of the current American political spectrum) are headed towards the same end game. Just concede that you're wrong and your candidate lost, just like most who've run for the nation's highest office. As the glorious God-Emperor said, "I don't even want certain people that were extraordinarily nasty. Let them go their own way."

Go your own way. Or get on the Trump train. Choo-choo motherfuckers.
>>
>>72964468
No he won't. It does not matter. A donation is simply that. His money. All politicians know this. All politicians utilize this.
>>
>>72964287
trump will completely pulverize clinton by october

there's a reason she is barely winning against a 74 year old communist
>>
>>72956386
I'd vote for Hillary over Cruz, but probably not Carson. I probably don't speak for most people though.
>>
>>72964568

Trump is going to turn the US into the next "Great" Britain. Losing all international clout and its economy collapsing.

You talk about our debt.. have you seen his tax plan? $1.2 trillion dollars in reduced revenue per year (and this is a dynamic estimate including 11% GDP growth), and he isn't going to touch entitlements (because it'd kill one of his voting blocks of old people on social security and medicare)

>huge tax cuts
>no proportional spending cuts

You're looking at $30 trillion in debt by 2024.
>>
>>72964779

and politicians have been fined and imprisoned for embezzlement and fraud for trying to do that shit.
>>
>>72964301
>mfw people still push the "half of Britain wanted a Tory government" meme
>mfw people STILL think the Tories aren't a Jew party

This country is beyond embarrassing.
>>
File: 1450820213732.jpg (299 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1450820213732.jpg
299 KB, 1024x1024
>>72956102
The second Bernie teams up with Hillary is when he loses half of his supporters who then turn around and vote Trump out of pure spite.

>Doesn't matter if they hate Clinton. What matters is they hate Trump more.
But thats wrong. There is actually a surprisingly large amount of Crossover between Berniefags and Trump.

It doesn't matter anyway, there is literally no support for Democrats period this year. New York is going to go Red this year. Thats how bad it is. The only thing behind Hillary is the Jew Media, and for all its influence it can't actually put a gun to people's heads and make them vote for her.
>>
>>72965216

Listen, I'm willing to level with you. His tax plan definitely needs work. I agree with some issues it brings up (such as collecting no income tax from families making under $50k) simply due to price floors/fixed costs on supply and capital. Simplifying the tax code is also a great idea on the whole, but definitely needs to be implemented in a more nuanced way. Capital gains need to be taxed. Taxes lowered for students with over X amount in student loan debt up to Y years after completion is a potential solution to the education pricing issue that completely circumvents the leftist plan of free education or sub-prime loans that would assuredly crash the economy.

Out of curiosity, who do you actually think you'll be voting for in the fall at this point?
>>
>>72965323
No. They did that with CAMPAIGN FUNDS. NOT DONATIONS. It is really easy to pick out the Bernie voters in this board. You are useless.
>>
>>72956548
>meme answer
>>
>>72956262
What I've gathered from /pol/ is that the FBI would be fucking glad to indict Hilldog but can't because king nigger would just pardon her, so they have to wait till the elections are done.
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 620x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 620x380
>>72956706
>lost
>only party race still on play
>>
>>72957530
Uneducated voters vote for hillary. Honestly Bernie represented an even better shot at getting what democrats thought they were getting with obama
>>
>>72962194
yeah, you're right, I mean it worked so well for the British.....
Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.