[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Donald Trump isn't a racist and isn't literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
File: hitler.jpg (33 KB, 750x710) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
33 KB, 750x710
If Donald Trump isn't a racist and isn't literally Hitler, than why does he appeal to /pol/ so much?
>>
File: Hillary-my-little-phony.jpg (75 KB, 720x466) Image search: [Google]
Hillary-my-little-phony.jpg
75 KB, 720x466
>>72954466
Easy - he's the only one that looks like he can prevent another term for Clinton.
>>
>>72954466
Nice double dubs, because he pisses off libtards, and the thought of crushing their ego makes my pee-pee feel good
>>
>>72954466
He's a master of memes.
>>
because hes a meme candidate and people on this site are so jaded that they want to elect someone simply to piss other people off.

nothing trump says can be taken seriously, hes just playing to his audience.
>>
>>72954466
He actually wants to put America first, *gasp!*
>>
>>72954466
Because every politician would sit on their hands about illegal immigration, grant amnesty and allow hordes of illegals to make an absolute mockery of our laws.

He promises to fix that.

Will he? I doubt it, but he'll get people talking.
>>
>>72954466
Because a lot of /pol/'s racism is for show designed to produce kneejerk reactions from leftists that are too absorbed in their ideologies to accept that people disagree with them. This board is expertly designed to trigger people.

>induring 50 replies of BUT I REALLY DO HATE NIGGERS, BEANERS, AND KIKES.
Sure, /pol/. I hate em too.
>>
Wall, ending free trade

Simple as that
>>
>>72954466

Because he pisses off the normies on a massive scale unseen by our kind before.
>>
File: crusade.jpg (68 KB, 500x417) Image search: [Google]
crusade.jpg
68 KB, 500x417
>>72954466
Because he will still gas niggers like you.
>>
>>72954466
N A T I O N A L I S M
>>
File: latest-1.png (345 KB, 450x664) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.png
345 KB, 450x664
>>72954466
We are many, you are but one.

>/pol/ is one guy
>>
File: 1461054025188.jpg (326 KB, 669x1001) Image search: [Google]
1461054025188.jpg
326 KB, 669x1001
>>72954466
"Stormfag" here. I find Trump entertaining, but from my point of view, he's pretty weak. The fact that what Trump says, and the positions he takes -- which are simple, basic, traditional CIVIC nationalist positions that every sane politician took up until the 1970s -- are being hyperbolically called "literally Hitler", means we've reached a point in this country where people are so historically and politically illiterate, that we're comparing someone closer in his politics to a mix of Goldwater, Reagan, and Bush II... holy fuck, you guys have become a bunch of infants. Conservatives and Libtards alike are fucking retarded if you're unironically calling this guy Hitler; history didn't begin when millenials were born, grow the fuck up.

Also, just pointing it out since you sound new, but "stormfags" -- anyone from the far right -- gets more shit on this board than ever before. This board is awash in normies. Your argument sounds plebbit tier, or bait.
>>
>>72954852
Yeah, pol is just as far right as tumblr is left. Though not everyone on this board believes the gas the kikes stuff as much as tumblrinas believe in transgender and otherkin stuff. Overall, I think /pol/ is pretty good. Just because I browse here everyday doesn't mean I'm an extreme racist, just that I like to read different opinions. Even if those opinions are deemed offensive by the majority.
>>
>>72954466
He's the best America, and by extension the west has got and he's a classic strongman type, which is appealing in itself.
>>
>>72954466
not sure if you've heard but he's self funding and not on anyones leash

>ermigerd hitler

fag
>>
>>72955157
>pol is just as far right as tumblr is left.
lel not even close; you get banned for offending people on Tumblr, after a massive army descends to brigade you into oblivion. On /pol/ you get brigaded by /leftpol/ and JIDF/MIDF/RIDF/TIDF shills the minute you even post a pic of Hitler. /pol/ is a hurtbox, whereas the rest of the "moderated" internet is a "hugbox". You can't be far-right on tumblr without being banned, but here, you just get abused.

Trump is NOT far-right.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 1350x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 1350x1050
>>72954466
Because he loves us and defends us unlike the other elites.
>trump loves and fights for us (nationalism)
>we love and fight for him (loyal supporters)
>>
File: 1461947979187.jpg (65 KB, 750x457) Image search: [Google]
1461947979187.jpg
65 KB, 750x457
>>72954466
>>
File: natsoc_pol.jpg (279 KB, 660x1004) Image search: [Google]
natsoc_pol.jpg
279 KB, 660x1004
Here's an empirical test:
>post Hitler pictures and shill for NSDAP economics in any Trump general
Watch how fast the Trump supporters rage at you for being natsoc. Try to shill for fascism. Quote Evola. Even some of the extreme traditionalists. You'll get shitcanned.

Trump is NOT far right, or anything like Hitler. His supporters are too classic liberal.
>>
It's rather simple. Americans want to back a leader who they believe

1. Has the intreats of the United States at heart.
2. Has the capacity to peruse and defend those intrests.

Trump fulfills both requirements, unlike Hillary who fails numero uno.
>>
>>72955644
>killed millions of people
Not true btw
>>
Friendly reminder that far-right != state capitalism
Being socially conservative doesn't make you "far right"
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.