[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Liberal Roleplay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1450889329341.jpg (8 KB, 168x219) Image search: [Google]
1450889329341.jpg
8 KB, 168x219
ITT: We act like /pol/ was always liberal
>>
>>72953223
Your rights end where my feelings begin.
>>
israel is a democratic legitimate country
>>
>>72953223
Liberalism is not pushed by Jews. Actually, that's racism.
>>
>>72953223
I can't. Every time an alt pol thread appears, I get depressed.
>>
>>72953223

Bernie Sanders is gonna cure my ass cancer and pay my bills nigga!
>>
>>72953223
I really think we should try to emulate sweden :)))
>>
>>72953358
>nigga
racist
>>
I am triggered by national flags. Please, remove them and replace with official lgbt flag for feminist and equality reasons. National flags represent patriachy and fasisct tendencies of white societies and should be banned.
>>
>mfw we actually successfully destroyed the GOP from the inside and no one even tried to stop us
>>
>>72953610
She's not wearing a burqa!? Fuck you racist asshole! I bet you have a shrine to hitler because your such a fucking nazi!
>>
islam is a religion of peace not all muslims are terrorists im 1/80 native american are you enjoying my land? my sexuality is fluid and continuously involving my body is a book and my soul is the writer i'm on a journey everything is beautiful and grand, like a vintage polaroid photo all i want to do is travel and see the world, see all of it's beauty and all of the beauty in the people that i meet i talked to a stranger on the subway last night it was actually the most insightful conversation i think i've ever had, haha funny how life works sometimes. most of my friends were raped because i live in a suburban melting pot of concentrated mental illness and degeneracy, as a consequence they have at lv.1 daddy fetishes and always ask to get choked and spat on during sex, i do too, but not because i was raped, i like it because because my hormones has been out of whack ever since i let my mother decide what goes into my body i only tried committing suicide once and had to stay at a hospital and take prescription medicines but i was diagnosed with depression in second grade and i know you want to help but you don't get what depression is. omg? i think a lot about gender identity and accepting others
>>
i hope people don't think i'm racist or transphobic i better retweet two extra trans acceptance image macros what was the last article mention a public bombing i need to put a filter over my selfies and show my support immediately
>>
i almost forgot to continuously mentally affirm that all body shapes and sizes are beautiful
>>
there may be 90 extra pounds of redundant mass hanging from my figure but i've managed to transmute my objectivity a long time ago
>>
i may be overweight but that doesn't stop me from looking really sexy in lingerie
>>
i'm unaware that i am unlovable and confused when men are more interested in using my holes than connecting with me on a deep and mentally personal level
>>
i may have a lot of debt from my student loans but at least i have developed a character that is capable of irony and sarcastically exclaiming how happy i am to be in debt
>>
>>72953223
white people are cancer and need to be wiped out
>>
File: arbys.jpg (142 KB, 715x1280) Image search: [Google]
arbys.jpg
142 KB, 715x1280
>>72955226
>>
We need to welcome more working poor people foreigners into our country! That will ensure happiness, health and safety for all, nothing could possibly go wrong. If you criticize me on this I'll have to assume you're racist, which is a bad thing to be :D
>>
>>72953629
Wow racist. He can say it because he is of African descent. If you want to oppress him and remove his rights to call you a *trigger warning : racial words* "n****r" he can do it.
>>
>>72955914
Hahahaha great point anon, have an upvote :D
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.