[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have a bunch of friends in the military >They make 50k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4
>Have a bunch of friends in the military
>They make 50k a year with tons of benefits sitting on their asses for 25 hours a week or less
>Have a bunch of friends in the service industry
>They work two jobs, on their feet being busy the entire time for 30k or less a year with no benefits

How is this fair?

Inb4
>Risking my life for my country
It's like you haven't even been to a fast food joint in the inner-city. Service industry members have probably seen and have had more guns pointed at them than most men in the military.
>>
The government is easy money bc they steal from people who actually work hard.
>>
>>72952830
you are too stupid for this site
>>
>>72952830
The military has a budget of $700 billion
>>
>>72952922
/thread

also, mil men are ignorant scum who can't get anything of value IRL
(muh big gov will halp me)
>>
>>72952830
Nobody believes you have a bunch of friends. Everything else you wrote was equally garbage.
>>
>>72952922
as someone in the military I completely agree with this. The worst kind of people join. It's very rare that you come across good people. However I dont make anywhere near 50k probably because I dont get all the same benefits or pay of a married service member.
>>
>>72953100

I get my dick in your moms pussy when i'm on leave Mario
>>
>>72953155

Welfare queen detected.
>>
Ok, so the government cuts funding, and god knows what country will attack when they see your weak defense

Now what do you choose?
>>
>>72953292
keep brushing, aaron mc joo
>>
>>72953217

Okay so you make 40k compared to 20k of someone working 40+ hours a week.

Congratulations.
>>
>>72953365

We could cut the military budget by half and still be more powerful than the rest of the world.

This line of thinking is what Eisenhower warned us about desu
>>
>be weak pussy doing busy work

this is only possible as long as the country is protected.
>>
>>72953365

>If we don't spend five times as much as the next leading country year after year, we will get attacked and everyone will die.
>>
>>72953540
Defences are only as strong as their weaknesses, even if they are minuscule.
>>
>>72953540
Not without a radical restructuring of how money is spent. Theres alot of waste and inefficiency in the defense department. A 50 percent cut would result in more than 50 percent loss in capability.
>>
>>72952830
Be in military be a slave, unable to to leave, take a vacation and having to do whatever and go wherever the government tells you.
>>
>>72952830
Because the government is taking the money from the service industry slaves to pay the military welfare babbies.
>>
>>72953680

The fact that your country, with it's pitiful military, hasn't been wiped off the face of the earth disproves your entire theory.
>>
The people that I know who have been in the military are pretty much socially retarded. The military breaks them down so that they only do things when they are told to, this leads to people who really can't think for themselves or make decisions on their own. That's why vets are so often homeless and jobless, they can't function in the real world because no one is barking orders at them on what to do
>>
>>72953100
>also, mil men are ignorant scum who can't get anything of value IRL

That's not what the average IQ in the military tells us lol
>>
>>72954247
Anyone who attacked Australia would have to go through America though.
>>
File: Fires-and-Firefighters[1].png (21 KB, 573x417) Image search: [Google]
Fires-and-Firefighters[1].png
21 KB, 573x417
They are government employees. It's a gravy train. There are other examples, like pic related.
>>
>>72952830
The military are a bunch of welfare queens. Get your hands out of my pocket and get a real job, you faggots. Tired of all of my taxes going towards over-inflated 'defense' budgets.
>>
>>72954401

Anyone who attacked Austrailia would have to go through Austrailia and who the fuck wants to go there.
>>
>>72952830
>>72952830
>Graduate Highschool
>Immediately start working at a fast food joint
You only have yourself to blame
>>
>>72954607
Bring back the draft then we can talk.
>>
>>72952830
Because killing sand niggers is an easy job most of the time, and after people like hiring said nigger murders.
>>
>>72954615
Plus we're not complete fuckheads like america
>>
>>72954074

You can take leave whenever and you get 4x more vacation days than a private worker.
>>
>>72952830
My wife's a corporal in the Marine corps I bring in more than her she barely makes minimum wage and works over 60 hours a week required to work out and every aspect of her life is controlled by the military. The non married marines make less then she does even though she's the same rank.
>>
>>72955578
So.... The glass ceiling is real?
>>
>>72955577
Not true you have to apply for leave and although they say you have x days of leave doesn't mean you get them the chain of command can deny it at any time.
>>
>>72952922
Second this.

>former air force

Our branch had it worse than any other because we don't get any of the upfront benefits like /army or /Marines. They believe in "investing" in their members so the only thing we get are C+ average living and food and some college money...... THAT WE CAN'T EVEN FUCKING USE BECAUSE WE'RE WORKING ALL THE DAMN FUCKING TIME AND WHEN WE DO GET OUT, ONLY SCHOOL WE'RE INDOC TO GO TO IS FUCKING DEVRY.

so idk what you're talking about OP. I can attest that military is the ultimate cuck way of life. Wanna fight or make a difference and be a real fucking warrior, go join triple canopy or academi. Don't sign your life away.
>>
>>72952922
Basically this
>inb4 waves of govt shills come in trying to defend their jobs
>>
>>72955856
No woman actually achieve rank faster than most men.
>>
>>72955578
Why is she still a corporal? Anyone with two braincells to rub together can easily get a commission, which is the wonderland of federal welfare.
>>
>>72956217
Because she she's on her 3rd year of service and still requires corporal course but other than that she's picks it up after that.
>>
>>72956217
Second. The Marines particularly are practically forcing enlisted to try to commission. Why? More cannon fodder maybe. But if you can make it past Quantico (which God help you if you decide to go there) then they practically get on their knees to pin a butterbar on your ass with tongue
>>
OP is full of shit. Only an idiot would believe the average grunt makes 50k a year.
>>
File: CYDxUwmWsAEJ7Tm.jpg-large.jpg (54 KB, 720x531) Image search: [Google]
CYDxUwmWsAEJ7Tm.jpg-large.jpg
54 KB, 720x531
>>72952830
Wow, sounds like someone just discovered that life isn't fair.

I wish I had joined the military when I was younger. It's a great way to begin your career.
>>
>>72952830
>on /pol/
>has a lot of military friends

Gee what a huge surprise someone from here would surround themself with a bunch of barely literate hatemongering teenagers with a gun fetish and no dad.
>>
>>72958926

#FeelTheBern
>>
>>72958926
You sound like a white male.
>>
>>72955518
Source lol?
>>
File: 1458691151428.jpg (47 KB, 448x487) Image search: [Google]
1458691151428.jpg
47 KB, 448x487
>>72952830
>50k a year
Fuck I joined the wrong army then. Either that or you're friends with a bunch of senior enlisted, warrant officers, or captains and above. But I'm just going to assume you're full of shit and are talking out your ass.
>>
>>72958926
How do these moron redditors not realise how much they stand out?
>>
>>72952830
If not for the military the unemployment rate would be very high
>>
>>72955577
You obviously have no fucken idea of what your talking about I have a bro in the Army and another bro who had a wedding, even with 1 year advance notice my brother couldn't go because the army had denied his request and sent his ass over seas.
>>
Government jobs pay well because they don't have a business to make money from. They just take a slice out of everyone else' pie.

Also grunts save a lot of that money during their service since they're not home a lot to spend it.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.