[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suboxone vs Methadone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 245x266) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 245x266
Anybody else have a horrible experience with suboxone and a good experience with methadone?
I had such horrible panic attacks on suboxone that i was on 10 mg of xanax (yes, 5 bars) a day to control them. I used to hear from complete losers that methadone was a fake opioid like suboxone. It isnt. It is a real opioid, unlike suboxone. German engineered to boot. The methodology for giving methadone, a long acting opioid, to addicts is simple. Addicts arent stupid. Dr house was an addict. I have friends at my methadone clinic who are lawyers and scientists. Im a princeton grad with a 140 iq, which is 8 pts above the top end of the 95% confidence interval for the iqs of doctors in america. So, doctors, criticize me at ur own peril. The point is, we want the feeling that you get from exercise. Real opioids like methadone provide that feeling, even if it is spread out over a long period. Fake opioids like suboxone dont.
Inb4 u kids rush in saying im degenerate, just remember that if one morning i woke up with your intelligence, it would take less than 5 minutes for me to run to the kitchen and slit my motherfucking throat. Good day sirs
>>
>>72952358
Subs are unpredictable
Methadone is much more stable and consistent.

What ever you do never bang subs..you will be sorry
>>
>>72952358
>If one morning I woke up with your intelligence
You're already there senpai. You should probably just slit your throat now you drug addict
>>
File: 1366200449893.jpg (58 KB, 465x349) Image search: [Google]
1366200449893.jpg
58 KB, 465x349
>>72952358
>Inb4 u kids rush in saying im degenerate, just remember that if one morning i woke up with your intelligence, it would take less than 5 minutes for me to run to the kitchen and slit my motherfucking throat. Good day sirs

Sage
>>
>>72952358
Seems like your saying that Methadone is sutiable for diversion and Suboxone isn't, in which case I agree with you.

Of the people I dispense Methadone to, about 3/4 are junkies who divert and inject the methadone they get to take home. Whilst 95% of the suboxone customers are genuinely trying to better themselves and get off opiates.
>>
>>72952358
Methadone is synthetic heroine you fucking degenerate
>>
>>72952358
Methadone is horrible. I was on it for like 6 years.

Killed my t levels. Killed my ambition. Killed my sex drive. Killed my muscle mass. Rotted my teeth some.

If you need help getting off of opiates use kratom, loperamide, kava kava, and a little alcohol like I did.

That's how I got off of methadone.

If you need any help get at me.

Methadone is better than scoring shit off the street but it will stagnate your life.
>>
>>72952358
Funny. I'm standing in line at the clinic right now. Don't bother with subs. They don't work and make you just as sick. I wish I got on methadone earlier. Would never gotten arrested. And if you're on a low enough dose you can still get high
>>
>>72952358
That looks yummy
>>
>>72952358

Wtf is this shit? Do you know where you are?
>>
>>72952358
I don't enjoy dones nearly as much as even the much lower end painkillers like vicodin or percs.

well not after the first few dozen times anyway.

Perc 30s are weaker and more enjoyable.

it just seems crazy to me to give addicts something with an extremely difficult half life
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 500x329
>>72952358

I hope you get super AIDS.
>>
>>72953007
oral methadone is nothing like heroine, not even close. methadone acts slow over a long period of time heroine is on the faster end of opiates.
>>
>>72953313
There's at least seven /pol/lacks on heroin or other Heavy Duty® opiates

Not to mention the handful in limbo or off.

Most are american

Source: 1. I am one. 2. Watch them pop in this thread and blog post
>>
>>72953178
yeah, just substitute kratom and get off the pharmaceutical jew.
>>
>>72952358
>Addicts arent stupid. Dr house was an addict
...if we are just saying nonsensical things then i shall quote street fighter alpha. "im looking for the man with the number 9 on his back" adon
>>
File: 1330393717240.jpg (132 KB, 500x547) Image search: [Google]
1330393717240.jpg
132 KB, 500x547
Maybe you shouldn't have thought abusing designer drugs was smart

methadone addicts are walking corpses for fucks sake. Naltrexone yourself and stop molly-coddling your affiction, losers
>>
>>72953648
there's lots of austrailians that like the low end painkillers, i was in a thread with some.
>>
>>72952358
Methadone makes you a cuck who can't pop a boner. Suboxone is also shit. Just quit opiates and appreciate being able to pierce through your pants with your dick.
>>
>>72952528
I second the bang part def a don't.
I personally been on subs and zubsolv(new brand) for 3 years now never had any problems with anxiety but I guess weed helps that.
I always heard that the methadone gets into your bones and teeth.
I'm def aware of the long half life in subs
>>
File: Study22935Flyer.jpg (120 KB, 700x621) Image search: [Google]
Study22935Flyer.jpg
120 KB, 700x621
>>72953648
AND ALL OF THEM CAN'T SHIT
AYYYYYY
>>
Methadone was literally made to get people off opiods, so it's the safest option.
>>
>>72952358
The problem with methadone is that getting off of it can kill you.
>>
>>72953865
15mg codeine tablets (in combination with paracetemol or ibuprofen) are legal over the counter here. About 75% of people who buy them are addicted to them.
>>
>>72954020
Lol no
>>
>>72952955
Im not talking about the retards in your family who shoot a drug that wont get you high. Im talking about normal people. The studies have shown that illicit drug use and abuse goes down drastically in methadone patients. I cant trust the data from your autistic brothers and sisters who shoot a drug (methadone) which is so long acting that IT WILL NOT GIVE YOU A RUSH. Everybody has tried shooting their dose of methadone. WHY THEN, ARE YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS THE ONLY ONES STILL DOING IT THEN? Its because non autistic people have tried shooting it, AND NOTICED NO DIFFERENCE IN FEELING FROM TAKING IT ORALLY, and they stopped doing it because doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is the definition of your autistic brothers and sisters.
You must have known this was going to happen- me making u look like a child, so i assume this must be your fetish- maybe your father used to dress you up like a girl and rape you, and you got stockholmed into craving it from others.
Im not going to dress u up and rape you, u sick little boy, sorry
>>
File: 1434122048605.gif (528 KB, 500x246) Image search: [Google]
1434122048605.gif
528 KB, 500x246
I dream of a day where the government releases poisoned batches of illicit drugs and all of you subhuman junkie fucks just die. You add zero value to the human race and are actually a burden on the rest of us.
>>
>>72954049

That sounds like a terrible policy.
>>
File: PZT6D-2.jpg (655 KB, 1840x3264) Image search: [Google]
PZT6D-2.jpg
655 KB, 1840x3264
Some dude's arm after he injected methadone

http://imgur.com/a/oM7NP
>>
>>72954103
Yes. My sister was on it for reasons not related to drug addiction. She had to be weened off of it.
>>
>>72952358
Subs fucking SUCK. Only memory I have of those was sitting in my shower at 3am with a pounding headache, puking all over myself. I passed out in the shower for 2 hours and thought I was about to die. I probably almost did.
>>
>>72954150
I like this idea to be honest, good way to sneak in some population control on a useless demographic.
>>
>>72952358
>suboxone and methadone
Wtf is this ?
>>
>>72954150
kek wills it
kill all junkie scum
>>
>>72953939
>Methadone
>off opiods
>>
>>72952358
Both are synthetic. Neither come from the opiate poppy plant. My experience with suboxone is that it could either make me feel great (a bit less euphoria than with heroin though) or it could make me ill to my stomach and overall feel like shit. It was like 50/50 which it was going to do, I could never figure out the reason why. Keep in mind that buprenorphine, the opiate in suboxone, is an EXTREMELY powerful opiate, just under fentanyl on the chart.
>>
>>72952358
I love it when junkies feel superior to non-addicts. You should kill yourself you useless piece of shit.
>>
>>72954344
We invented Heroin to help people come off opium after the great war
Then we invented Methadone to help people come off heroin after Vietnam
>>
>>72954180
it's not, that's a very small amount of codeine, canada does too, it makes it much more effective. and really isn't that addictive unless you regularly deal with something shitty, in which case you'd me just as hooked on whatever else you get.
>>
My sister has been addicted to methadone for almost two years. Basically just replaced heroine with it .
>>
>>72954199
Doesn't kill you to come off it. It's just difficult for the weak willed and weaning people off provides the best outcome to prevent relapse to other opiates.

The only drug that causes actual addiction and dependence is alcohol. And even that is cured by a four day course of diazepam. The problem is moral discipline and will.

They make the moral decision that life on opiates is better than life off them, so they take them. No amount of methadone, suboxone, or naltrexone changes the moral framework that they have chosen to live by.
>>
>>72954139
Yeah, something is telling me you're lying about your intelligence, bud. Or you're just one of those people who are book smart but have zero capacity for logical thought.
>>
File: 1329270279529.png (271 KB, 357x346) Image search: [Google]
1329270279529.png
271 KB, 357x346
Now we have suboxone for people coming off designer pain meds
It's the most retarded vicious cycle ever
>>
>>72952358
Fuck off you junkie scum, the problem is your alive. Kill yourself.
>>
>>72954180
It's about to be made prescription only, or they are going to limit pack sozes to small amounts. In any case, they are winding back availability. Decisions later this year.
>>
>>72952358
>that ID
OP is always a fag
>a fictional character is a smart drug addict
Very convincing point
>I'm so smart that I got myself hooked on the single worst substance that a human being can be physically dependent upon, let me write a paragraph explaining how high my IQ is.
Sounds about right.
>>
File: aussie_poster.png (38 KB, 185x233) Image search: [Google]
aussie_poster.png
38 KB, 185x233
>>72954721
I would say "no m8, my sister was told by the docs that she could die if she just quit cold turkey," but then I saw the flag.
>>
>>72952358

Dipshit junkie pretending that he's not a dipshit junkie or bait post, can't decide which. Either way, I do wish you'd kill yourself. Good day.
>>
>>72952358

suboxone is sheer poison and one of the most insanely dangerous, God-awful substances to ever be approved as a "medicine."

while withdrawal from a typical full-agonist opiate will last (in its most dreadful, acute phase) maybe a week at most, withdrawal from long-term Suboxone use will be M-O-N-T-H-S of sheer hell. buprenorphine, before Suboxone, was prescribed in the MICROgram dose range for moderate to severe pain. with suboxone, they upped it to multiple MILLIgrams just because the "ceiling effect" and relative lack of danger from respiratory depression allowed them to do so. you will see how effective it is when you finally decide to taper off, and you can't possibly shave those films small enough to complete the final drops in dosage without still experiencing severe withdrawal.

it will completely rob you of all feeling and emotions, save that of rage, which seems to persist for a long time. it absolutely DESTROYS your teeth (hey long-term Sub patients: how many root canals and extractions have you gotten?). your libido will be in the toilet. it is a savage, horrible poison and i patiently await the day that Reckitt Benckiser is sued into oblivion for what they did. there was even a raid on them in December of 2013, and i haven't been able to find out why. if anyone knows, help me out.

source:
i was on it for 10 years. by the Grace of God (and plenty of kratom), i finally got off of it.
>>
>>72954150
But then god would be very angry with you for killing alot of people he found far more interesting than you, and you would have to spend eternity in a small padded room with a clone of yourself, so you would see how worthless and uninteresting you actually are.
So when you hear ppl say "there are things worse than death" plz realize they are talking about having to spend time with you. Fucking inferiorboi
>>
>>72952358
highly intelligent but a fucking junkie literally an hero op
>>
>>72954190
krokodil'd
>>
>>72954150
You are a retard that needs to hate others to feel better about yourself. You can't cure stupid.
>>
>>72952358
You're a piece of dog shit op

Maybe you should consider killing yourself because the world doesn't need another junkie
>>
>>72956450
What is stupid about killing off useless junkies ?

I wish I could socially cleanse our country , like Columbia

At least the homeless drug addicts in Columbia have respect and live in the sewer where they belong.
>>
>>72954721
Are all australiens as inferior as you?
The best way to keep addicts from relapsing on things like heroin is to get them onto methadone. The deathrate of ppl who are NOT on methadone is 2x to 3x HIGHER than the deathrate for ppl on methadone. Dont take my word for it, take the worlds most read newspaper.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/five-myths-about-heroin/2016/03/04/c5609b0e-d500-11e5-b195-2e29a4e13425_story.html

"Myth 2. The best treatment for heroin addiction is inpatient rehab.
When the media covers addiction among the rich and famous, they almost always include an inpatient stay at a plush rehab center. Dr. Drew Pinsky’s “Celebrity Rehab” is typical of such programs. Like many who run inpatient programs, Pinsky rejects the ongoing use of anti-addiction medication (though Hazelden, the original model for the 28-day rehab center, began offering it to some patients in 2012 after experiencing record high death rates). Similarly, most drug courts and many state Medicaid programs also deny continuing access to the two best-studied maintenance medications, methadone and buprenorphine (Suboxone).

The position that residential treatment centers and their abstinence-only philosophies are superior to medication ignores overwhelming data and keeps families from seeking the best care. Let’s start with Dr. Drew’s patients: Nearly 13 percent who appeared on “Celebrity Rehab” died not long afterward; most had been addicted to opioids. While that may be an especially poor showing, research on more than 150,000 patients receiving treatment for opioid addiction in Britain found that people in abstinence-only care had double the death rate of those who received ongoing maintenance treatment. And other studies find that maintenance medication cuts death rates by 70 percent or more. Since untreated heroin addiction carries a mortality rate of 2 to 3 percent per year, the benefit is substantial. "

The life saving effect of methadone is massive
>>
>>72956732
Why is literal dog shit nigger tier losers worth saving lol?
>>
>>72956885
Because one of the dog turds contributed to engineering the highly advanced electronic device that is enabling u and i to communicate over hundereds or thousands of miles.
If we lived in a world of only you and clones of you, none of u would be capable of building a smartphone, and you (ironically) would be throwing dogshit as ur only way to entertain yourselves!
You sir, are correct. Dog shit indeed!
>>
>>72956732
I dispense methadone to around 30 customers a day m8

I'm not denying that it is a better outcome than just turning junkies loose. I am saying that methadone patients are 75% incorrigible hardcore junkies who have made a life choice to be junkies and will never change. They prefer methadone to suboxone, because methadone is easier to divert and inject to get high. For most of them methadone is merely another source of abusable opiates they can source.
>>
>>72954920
It's not true. She could have ceased at any time, she would just have craved opiates and may have turned to another source for them.

At worst she would have needed some diazepam or a similar benzo or anti-psychotic to calm her, but I doubt even that if it was just methadone.

The junkies we deal with regularly skip doses with no ill effect. Sometimes they try to lower themselves too quickly, cravings hit, and consume other supplies. The methadone program is just a source of opiates for people who have made the moral choice that they prefer life high on opiates to life without opiates. Nothing more.
>>
>>72954920
I'm not second guessing your doctor in saying that weaning yourself off methadone is the best way to get off it in practice. It is by far. I'm saying that you won't die if you do.

Cold turkey is fine in theory and for anyone with a strong will and a proper moral framework, but if they had a strong will and proper moral framework they wouldn't be addicts needed professional treatment, would they?

A short diazepam or anti-psych course lessens all the withdrawal side effects too. We regularly dispense to people doing a short cold turkey in-patient clinic too, for both alcohol and opiates/drugs. Works for the week or two they stay in the clinic before they get back on the streets and choose to a life on drugs as being better than a life without (and then we see them next month doing the same cold turkey clinic course).
>>
>>72952358
I was addicted to Percocet. I loved that shit. I have joint problems so it helped. But the doctors would never give it to me. No, I had to buy it from someone else. Haven't taken it in maybe 4 years but I think about it often. Poppy tea seems to work alright.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.