[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Those fucking white pieces of shit deserved to die"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (196 KB, 464x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196 KB, 464x1080
Behold, the average millenial in 2016.
>>
>>72950320
day of the rope can't come any soon.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 603x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 603x388
More blatant anti-white sentiment.

Keep on mind that if you said this about Nonwhite women, SJWs would harass your employer until they fired you.
>>
>>72950320
>the middle east is tolerant
>only white people do drugs

So triggered.
>>
>>72950320

It's a solid argument, racism would be solved with black genocide.
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 640x507) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 640x507
"Don't you dare put on that Sombrero."

Remember, though, That mexicans are proud, hard-working Americans just like you and me! They totally don't have a MASSIVE chip on their shoulder about they every people they're taking advantage of today!
>>
File: wtfbot.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
wtfbot.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>72950320
>rape of nanking happened because japanese are essentially white people . And the little fact about the RACE DRIVEN EMBARGO THAT THE US WAS DOING TO JAPAN DURING THAT TIME DROVE JAPAN TO TRY TO FIND RESOURCES ELSEWHERe.

>mfw
>>
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 633x903) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 633x903
Saint Bey is dancing on our tears
>>
>>72950846
it's sad that i don't really get what this is about and can still tell it's retarded just by choice of buzzphrases
>white people give a shit if black people make something
>>
>>72950791
>Japanese are white people who are colored people who are r*pists and dindu nuffin
holy shit
>>
>>72950665

And there's absolutely nothing you can do to stop it :^)

Except voting for Trump... please don't do that.
>>
My response to whomever wrote the piece in OP pic is...if you want me gone so badly come try and fucking remove me and see what happens. Maybe the better race win.
>>
>>72950320

> Refusing to help someone is now being the cause of the thing happening in the first place

These people are fucking retarded.
>>
File: Slum-Nigeria.jpg (136 KB, 1000x669) Image search: [Google]
Slum-Nigeria.jpg
136 KB, 1000x669
Imagine a world without whites
>>
>>72950665

Those are just Chicanos, and to be honest every Mexican I know thinks Chicanos are basically Americanized trash.
>>
>>72953283
>a world without whites
>he knows he's HIV positive
>he even knows what HIV is
Yeah, no.
>>
>>72950320
This bitch is clearly black and the reason she's acting this way is because she is too stupid to realize she is stupid
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.