[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#Cruzmissle rehab thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 950x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 950x1200
For all you Cruzlims who stuck with Ted to the bitter end depite the Trump trolls, the media, and parts of the establishment fighting a working against him.

Still don't know who I will vote for. Maybe Trump. #NeverClinton. Looking at Gary Johnson. There is still time.

Anyways, if their were any unironic Cruzlims out there that are sad, butt hurt, or angry about last night... this is a good place to post. Ignore anyone who tries to derail... but also don't be timid about posting. You will get trolled... but Trump has already won.
>>
>>72948501
You can always either not vote or write in Cruz's name on the ballot.
>>
I'm voting for Clinton just to spite the Trumpfags. Fuck Trump
>>
>>72948501

You will vote for Trump because of the Supreme court
>>
>>72948501
Cruzmissle here...I'm voting dem now
I'll never vote for Trump

>>72949241
>implying we want a old money NYC socialite to elect the next supreme court judge
No thanks juden
>>
>>72949241
I would!
>>
>>72949451

You will either Trust the emperor to put in people who wont cuck you for a generation or you can have Hillary put in 4 progressive jewish dykes that will take away your guns and free speech
>>
>>72949214
this #NeverTrump
fucking Trumpcucks I fucking hate them pieces of shit. fuck fsjobiddbszgugfsghvg bjjb jx jj
>>
>>72949451
>Doesn't want an old money NYC socialite in office
>Better vote Hillary!

I sure hope you're not actually this retarded.
>>
>>72949120
>you can always just throw your vote away
How does not voting or writing in accomplish anything? You're essentially saying, well, I don't like Trump, but I guess Hillary is the same, so meh.
>>
File: 1453330001095.jpg (106 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1453330001095.jpg
106 KB, 500x667
>>72949561
>take away your guns and free speech
Cool story kiddo, but I ain't falling for your dumb fear mongering bullshit. We've had 8 years of WE WUZ president and he hasn't taken away shit, not matter how many times you idiots claimed he was. And I ain't worried about some old lady cunt president. She won't do shit either.

>Trust con-artist Trump
>Trust the guy that destroyed the GOP
No chance in hell
>>
>>72949564
Fuck off you greasy dago wop, nobody cares what you think about our elections.
>>
>>72948501

Ted got Cruzmissiled. Sorry, too soon?
>>
>>72949916

You already have fag marraige and Obama-care cuck and she said that she would take away the guns and Scalia is kill
>>
>>72949451
>implying we want a old money NYC socialite to elect the next supreme court judge

This is the dumbest false-choice I've read in a while on this board. Congrats Corky, you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>72949916
>>trust the guy who destroyed the GOP
I love this meme but it must die. Deus vult.
>>
>>72949916
Equating the president's power to the supreme court's. Nigga you just went full retard. The supreme court checks congress+president, not the other way around. It is by far the most influencing branch when it comes to social issues
>>
I'm now a #HillDawg can't wait to make literal trump suicide watch threads
>>
>>72950240
Edgy
>>
>>72948501
>$7,600,000 spent on the anti-Cruz campaign
>$43,400,000 spent on the anti-Trump campaign

The poor oppressed baby, he never stood a chance with everyone out to get him.
>>
File: 12834565.jpg (42 KB, 435x623) Image search: [Google]
12834565.jpg
42 KB, 435x623
>>72950020
>a leaf
You realize that you have gay marriage and socialized medicine, right? You've had them way longer than America. The only cuck here is Canada

>BUTT THE FAG MARRIAGE
I don't fucking care

>Obamacare
Didn't bother me any. My rates stayed the same and the coverage improved

>BUTT SOMETHING Something FEAR MONGERING
Fuck off Leaf boy
>>
>>72948501
>>72949214
>>72949451
Literal cucks
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 500x677) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 500x677
Donald Trump: Start Me Up! Watch it now! Awesome!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oBze2CPbMP

>>
>>72950516

Canada has 30 million people and lives off of oil while your population of shitskins is like 150 million.

Also 60% white with no wall and unstoppable immigration with no guns.
>>
File: 1453688190386.jpg (89 KB, 640x635) Image search: [Google]
1453688190386.jpg
89 KB, 640x635
>>72950565
Cry More Trumpfag
The only thing Trump has done is fuck over the GOP. And you still expect us to vote for him? Good luck with that.
>>
>>72948501
vote Trump we literally want Cruz on the supreme court
>>
>>72949451
Shill.
>>
>>72950682
>a leaf
>>
>>72948501
>trolls, the media, and parts of the establishment fighting a working against him.

What a loser. Trump has had to deal with that since he announced. Fuck he still has to deal with that and he's still winning.

Must be something else that led to Cruz going into suicide watch... Maybe it was the fact that he was a rat.
>>
>>72950797
Cry more.
>>
>>72949916
when your so stupid you literally don't remove the black plastic hanging hook off the mask before wearing it.
>>
>>72950682
Don't waste your time arguing with Cucks, fellow leaf. We have nothing to prove to them and we don't want to sell Canada as a nice place because we don't want these scum coming here when their country collapses. Let them think we live in igloos and were all Cucks. They have it so bad lol let them have their small victories
>>
>>72950896

> M-muh leaf

You will still cuck and vote for Trump for all of the reasons I said. If you are interested in preventing amnesty, preventing a progressive supreme court and shutting down immigration you will vote for Trump.

Otherwise you are crying selfish bitch and a traitor to your country and the white race.
>>
>>72951012

she looks fat and trashy, it probably still has all the packaging and a price tag on it so she can return it to walmart when she's done wearing it
>>
>>72949451
>ugh trump is so bad amirite?
>damn old money NYC socialite!
>Clinton is a much better alternative

You never were a conservative, were you? Just a cuck.
>>
>>72949991
not soon enough.

get ready for the greatest show on earth. the real battle is about to begin.
>>
It's cool that Ted Cruz supporters are exactly as stupid and insufferable as you'd imagine they are.

Anybody who actually thought that the melty vampire man ever had a chance to be president, and wasted their time and effort supporting him under that delusion, just fucking lmao
>>
>>72948501
How can anyone here unironically support Cruz? No, seriously, how can anyone here have looked at him, heard the lies pouring from his mouth, look at his past (shutting down the fucking government like a retard and wasting millions in taxpayer money) and say "yes, I support this man becoming president." Do you really believe God told him to run? Holy shit I just can't wrap my head around it
>>
Instead of whining and bitching just tell us why you don't like Trump so we can embarrass you.
Every single one of you Cruz fags avoid telling people why you dislike Trump, and when you're pressed you just say he's sexist, racist, dumb, wants to fuck his daughter etc. You guys are scum. I have no sympathy for you.
>>
Now that Cruz is gone, there is only one True Conservative in the race. I am now a #Shill4Hill
>>
>>72951379
I'm not voting for lyin Donald because he is racist! Did you even hear his stance on illegal Mexicans?? They are people too...
>>
>>72951379
Stick to Latvian politics fag. You get all of your info on this election from an Anime message board.
>>
>>72951775
And you fell for the slimy preacher man schtick.
>>
>>72951675

Well, no, they aren't, but nice trying faggot.
>>
>>72951775
Not

an

argument
>>
>>72951535
>True Conservative

Is this the new word for Neo-Con?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pdy2de3LTe4

Cruz should have unleashed on Trump like this much earlier in the campaign. It's a bit pointless to do it now.
>>
>>72952227

Evidence strongly suggests that it's the new word for cuck
>>
>>72948501
Shoo shoo rato
>>
>>72948501

shoo shoo rato
>>
I am glad Ted Cruz has been vanquished. He was a corrupt ratfaced lawyer with a voodoo high priest father, and that was just unabidable. But he was a worthy adversary. He gave Trump more trouble than anybody, and for much longer. There were some real scares there. I had doubts after Iowa and Wisconsin. Good show, Rato.
>>
I would have been ok with either Trump or Cruz. Unfortunately, the bandwagoning and hugbox effects are too strong here to have actual discussions. Instead you have retarded autists shouting at each other non-stop, constantly gobbling up conspiracy theories and other garbage.

That being said, accusing Cruz's father or being involved with the JFK assassination is a new low, and I wouldn't be surprised if we hear that soundbite in attack ads in the coming months.

>>72951379
You sound like the type of guy who believes the National Enquirer stories about Cruz. In other words, an idiot.
>>
>>72949214
>I'm voting for Clinton
There's no need to lie on the internet, everyone knows that nobody really would vote for her.
>>
>>72948501

Once i heard that Trump faces a 1vs1 against Kasich,i realized Trump has no chance to win the nomination. i am a #KasichMissile now.
>>
>>72953973
I don't know what National Enquirer is. How about you list one of those stories and I'll tell you whether or not I believe in them.
How about you Cruzcucks try and engage someone in a conversation for once?
>>
File: the ted.jpg (130 KB, 680x506) Image search: [Google]
the ted.jpg
130 KB, 680x506
I will forever be a #CruzMissile
>>
>>72954441
I already mentioned one in my post. The other being the Cruz and 5 mistresses smear in Wisconsin. Remember when everyone on /pol/ believed that? I do. I also remember the rationalizations: "Enquirer is usually right about this stuff!"

People on this board actually treat a tabloid as a source of factual information. Think about that.
>>
>>72954746
I don't care. Who Cruz fucks and what his father does has nothing to do with anything.
This is the problem with you Cruzcucks. I specifically asked you why you dislike Trump or why you prefer Cruz over Trump.
The reason I hate you faggots is that all you care about is this tabloid shit, drama and gossip. You are bringing up some stupid tabloid shit instead of addressing any policies you like or dislike.

I accuse you faggots of caring about nothing but this shit, like calling Trump racist over some stupid shit, and your response is to bring up more inane shit that has absolutely nothing to do with policies. You are doing exactly what I am accusing you of doing.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.