[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>having family-friend like dinner with family and """""""""""friends"""""""""
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
>having family-friend like dinner with family and """""""""""friends"""""""""
>discussion turns to politics
>instead of just ignoring the political discussion like i usually do I actually partake in the conversation
>every seems to be agreeing with each other and patting each other on the back
>challenge all the viewpoints being discussed with reason, facts and evidence
>entire table turns on me and get shamed and belittled for my view points
>literally within 15 seconds of opening my mouth the words "racist" and "bigot" are being thrown at me from across the dining table from multiple directions

I feel like an outsider in my own damn country.
>>
>>72945186
Whites are cucking themselves to death with being pc.
>>
its hard to keep to yourself. How can we redpill our families?
>>
>>72945186
This is why I keep silent around family and friends. Put your head down, vote far-right in elections and otherwise stay publicly apolitical. Best you can do is plant the odd seed of doubt in people's minds.
>>
File: 1434674002285.png (78 KB, 221x223) Image search: [Google]
1434674002285.png
78 KB, 221x223
>>72945186
>challenge all the viewpoints being discussed with reason, facts and evidence
>reason, facts and evidence
>australia
>>
>>72945186
What were you discussing?
>>
Your family know you better than anyone. They've seen you at your worst and know all your faults. In matters such as these you're better off not wasting your time with them and start planting subtle seeds in other people, such as work colleagues, etc.
>>
>>72945186

The good news is that you can kill everyone at the table at once. Efficiency is a virtue.
>>
>>72945730
They were talking about how our government is bad because it's refusing to bring in more refugees and that Australia should be doing more to help people.

I fear for when the "old" generation in Australian security retires and it's all replaced by left wing zealots, we will probably become the next Germany/France.
>>
My parents are completely sick of the shit news reporting.

They finally realise that free to air TV is indoctrinating people and dumbing them down.

They don't watch TV news anymore.
I'm slowly red pilling them, and they don't seem to be putting up any resistance.

10/10
>>
>>72945186
>my entire family is for voting Trump
Now I just have to finish redpilling my brother.
>>
>>72945186
Well my family are liberal voting antigunners who think that guns are for killing only and you can bring anything down with a .303

They also think trump is a moron and shillary is going to win.
>>
>>72945186
What OP actually did
>MUH JOOZ CONTROL DA MEDIA
>TRUMP A GOOD LEADER, HE BUILDS WALLS AND DOESN'T AFRAID OF ANYTHING
>BOAT PEOPLE ARE SATAN, NOT JUST POOR FUCKS IN NEED OF HELP
>AAAAAAAAHHH POL HELP ME
And do you want to know how I know you did just that? Because you posted the picture of a German soldier. A soldier who fought for the destruction of Europe back in the day.

Rangeban ALL australians no exception. Sorry for the few non shitposting aussies but you know, when you got a gangrenous limb you cut if off even if a few cells are alright.
>>
>>72946192
stop "challenging" people's view points. you can't mount an offensive on an entrenched position, that's Abu Hajaar tier tactics. what you want to do is draw them out... when they say you need more refugees .. ask them why. make them prove their view point while you defend your position.
>>
>>72948521
No. I actually take a Stefan Molyneux approach to how I discuss politics. I bring up facts and focus on reason, logic and evidence. I even do what Stefan does by never mentioning the J word.

I more so put focus on criticizing the actual strategies and goals of the left and what it means for the future of western civilization. When I ask these questions they just go respond by calling me racist/bigot etc.

Nobody actually comes up with any logical response, it's just all emotions and virtue signaling.
>>
>>72948881
>Stefan Molyneux
You mean the guy who compared European colonization of late 19th century to modern day immigration of a few million shitskins to Europe?

>I more so put focus on criticizing the actual strategies and goals of the left and what it means for the future of western civilization
Tell me about it, I genuinely want to hear what do you think the left is planning.
>>
My mum is a staunch monarchist and racist as fuck. We have redpill discussions.
Feels good man.
>>
>>72949129
> staunch monarchist
Are you from SA or NSW
>>
>>72946192
>actually wanting more shitskins and niggers
how can people be this cuck
>>
>>72949291
Qld. She just loves the royal family, wants us to do the God save the Queen in school etc. She is very big on small government, stopping the fraud in the social systems. Best of all mention any immigrant and shes like "send them allllll back!". Honestly there is worse people for women to look upto than the Queen, parents are still married in their sixties, very anti degeneracy etc.
You can truly see the divide in women when you compare modern women to my mum but she also grew up in a country town before moving to the city.
>>
File: 1462067286497.gif (2 MB, 307x202) Image search: [Google]
1462067286497.gif
2 MB, 307x202
>>72945186
Had a simular experience
Made new friends arab and a german the arab guy is pretty based we both hate jews and i told him that islam is a shit, no bad blood between us, the german guy goes full on mainstream cuckery anti putin anti assad anti fun

He talked for, and i shit you not, an hour straight i am a person who listens to you and want to express my self before you jump to the next topic but this fucking guy was like a fucking shill he just kept spilling all this "russian people are starving and no one cares, putin is saten" shit whitout any references to where the information was coming from if confronted he gave the best answer "The internet" he said...
>mfw
I was done at this point i tried to give him a brief glance into economics and how world stage politics works that a single person or a couple of thousend doesn't realy mean much in the greater scene but to no avail

I now fully know how it must feel for americans to talk to a bernie or blm idiot
>>
>>72948320
>They also think trump is a moron and shillary is going to win.
Does the average Australian person hold such strong beliefs about American politics that they argue about them? Wow.
>>
Moved too fast revealing my power level to my parents, told then 9/11 was inside job or at least highly suspicious.

They were weirded out but nonetheless curious too
>>
File: Powerlevel.jpg (95 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Powerlevel.jpg
95 KB, 600x450
>>72945186
>>
>>72948764
> ask them why. make them prove their view point while you defend your position.

This.

Always make people defend their position, always ask questions forcing them to justify their beliefs.
>>
>>72950337
Holy shit, you have a faggot ID
>>
>>72950337
It started after 9/11 really when Australia went into Afghanistan with you. Of course with this came alot of anti-american rhetoric and the idea that American government also affects global politics so people do get interested in having a say. Ultimately people just like to argue about ideology
>>
File: 1451949933210.jpg (45 KB, 349x402) Image search: [Google]
1451949933210.jpg
45 KB, 349x402
>>72949058
It's pretty accurate, we wiped out the Native Americans. Islam will do the same to Native Europeans. Only difference is you Eurocucks are welcoming them with open arms.
>>
>>72951066
nothing to do with native americans you ignorant fuck
>>
>>72948881
>Stefan Molyneux
>Global warming denialist who had Patrick Moore, a known denialist shill bought out by the heartland institute
>Makes points that have been refuted time and time again by scientits and academic institutes around the world
>Facts and focus on reason

Yea no, you're just another retarded contrarian hanging out in your little echo chamber called /pol/
>>
>>72945186
It's OK anon, don't back down and cower in fear. My colleagues are all liberals, but I don't hesitate to express my views.

Always remember to be respectful and calm, it's hard sometimes, but if they over react and call you names and you remain cool, they will hopefully realize that they are the judgmental fools.
>>
>>72945186
It's hard to break it down in a crowd, if you caught up later with your dad or one of your friends and asked them who they're voting for and why you might be able to sway them.

I've done it with a lot of undecided voters, they know Trump is popular and dominating but they've also got the seed of doubt planted, it's very easy to whip up a few stats on Sweden and videos of migrants going nuts in Germany and Paris. Rape is up 500%, 500 fucking percent. Cartoonish scary stats over there, news articles flying out the ass about this kind of stuff, kids being molested and a woman raped on two separate occasions on her way home in the same night. Compile articles.

Find a way to summarize the federal reserve and the history of private banks. Show them the hypocrisy, the violence liberals are displaying, Mexicans burning our flag, that Israel has a wall and Mexico as well on their southern border, and they detain and deport of you're illegal in their country.

Mountains of evidence to back up Trump's policies, ease into it by saying you're open to being proven wrong and want to make the best decision for the country. Be ready for rebuttals, someone told me Israel's border is smaller and has mountains, most countries have natural borders like that, including cliffs along the Mexican border, it's not an impossible feat.
Someone else asked me if I like war, I told him we've been in one for 15 years and Trump was against the Iraq war that destabilized the Middle East. He wants a strong military as a deterrent, just wants to protect the border.
We create our own enemies by staying over there and expose the fact our dollar, the petrodollar, is backed by oil. The banks are pulling the trigger on these wars. Maybe Muslims are genuinely fueled by conquest and jihad, it's been explained to me that jihad is an act of self defense and the fact that we fight for Israel is a major agitator for Isis. Trump wants to take the leashes off our country.

Godspeed gentleman.
>>
>>72952853
>Maybe Muslims are genuinely fueled by conquest and jihad, it's been explained to me that jihad is an act of self defense and the fact that we fight for Israel is a major agitator for Isis.
thats retarded isis is fueld by their religion, which wants to behead all jews, not bc we give isreal money
>>
>>72945186
Stand up for yourself you wont change any minds if you dont present them with an alternativ to the main stream.
>>
>>72952138
Global warming isn't caused by mankind. The CO2 is a byproduct, not a cause. There is an 800 year gap between rising temperatures and the rising CO2 levels that they lead to.

Also the polar bear population has grown since the 1990s and they survived the medieval warn period which was quite a bit warmer for a few hundred years than it is now.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.