[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Describe me the modern day crusade.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Image (71)aq.jpg (179 KB, 871x892) Image search: [Google]
Image (71)aq.jpg
179 KB, 871x892
Describe me the modern day crusade.
>>
Dump lots of money and weapons into the Islamic Terrorist organizations you've been creating for decades, and then variously send in drones or Russians to keep them in check.

Also, steal all the gold and set up Rothschild central banks at ever opportunity. And don't forget to die for Israel.
>>
>>72944416
Its washing refugee foot
>>
pretty much what the second iraq invasion was but with more genocide and posible use of wmd's
kill all the men, enslave all the wemen and reeducate whos left, in short what happend to germany after ww2
>>
>>72944416
The christian god will come down and the muslim god, allah, will come down and fight a wizard battle similar to harry potter and voldemort. Since they are both magical.
>>
>>72947918
To add on to it, the jews will find a way to profiteer from funding both sides of the battle.
>>
>>72947918
>>72948008
Christianity and Islam have the same God.
>>
Long time no see Mike
>>
Fuck off Malaysia fag, everyone hates you.
>>
>>72949877
not until you kill yourself you fucking townslut bastard
>>
File: Chris_r.jpg (17 KB, 640x359) Image search: [Google]
Chris_r.jpg
17 KB, 640x359
>>72950753
Don't be such a meanie Mike.

Btw, you still owe me 50 dollars. Payment when?
>>
>>72951070
your nigger friend dead yet, dumbfuck?
youre still alive after 1 year of your shit scribbles that get you nowhere but a reminder for you to die.
i at least made money, fuckface
>>
>>72951070
Fucking useless slime that cant get a grip lel.
you're a mistake to the scandinavians
>>
File: merchant norwegian.png (142 KB, 715x585) Image search: [Google]
merchant norwegian.png
142 KB, 715x585
>>72951476
>>72951579
>i at least made money
So, does that mean you have my 50 dollars?
If so, please desposit them to my Oil-Fund account before the end of the month.

Salami aleikum and all that, see you later Mike.
>>
>>72952018
>dumbfuck still sages my thread
at this point you should just kill yourself. you're background noise
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.