[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is he gonna rationalize Cruz losing, this morning? Is he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: o-glenn-beck-facebook[1].jpg (327 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-glenn-beck-facebook[1].jpg
327 KB, 2000x1000
How is he gonna rationalize Cruz losing, this morning?

Is he gonna continue trump bashing, despite securing the nomination basically?

Is he gonna start shilling for Kasich?
>>
>>72944277
Are we sure he's even still alive? He said he was on suicide watch yesterday.

Anyone think to check on him?
>>
>>72944433
I checked his tweets and there's basically nothing about what happened, so either he killed himself or he's in full damage-control mode.
>>
He will put on a phony positive front even though we all know he cried himself to sleep in his special Mormon jammies.
>>
He's going to ramble on about brokered convention for a week or two, then get on the anti Hillary cause, and then reluctantly confess is undying love for Trump as though he's been a Trump supporter all along.
>>
>>72944277
i miss Glenn and his chalkboard show. before he went full Christian. he was very redpilled about progressives back then
>>
>>72945284
He's a Mormon and seems to confuse it for "real" Christianity. He should take the advice of the Founding Fathers and not pander to religious demographics for support.

Indeed, he used to be extremely good. His book "It IS About Islam," is very good. Sadly, he's gone off the deep end since Fox severed their relationship with him.
>>
File: American PEPE.png (216 KB, 500x481) Image search: [Google]
American PEPE.png
216 KB, 500x481
>>72944277
I'm listening to him right now. He is saying that

>Here's the deal America, its called the constitution
>Trump we have a constitution
>If the republicans want to survive you have to be the party of common sense
>Don't believe the liars America
>We want our Country back
>We want our party back
>>
>>72946065
Oh and those are direct quotes
>>
>>72946130
>>72946065
kek
>>
>>72946065
Perhaps he should tell his followers that Trump is the only reasonable option to defeat Clinton. But he won't.

Instead, they're going to kick and scream the entire way until November, where they'll either vote for him (after causing damage along the way), or vote against him (including not voting).

Following his inauguration, they will proceed to ride the coattails of his presidency and the success that comes alongside it.

They just want to enjoy their moral superiority right now. They don't really care WHO the candidate is - they're just upset it wasn't their preferred one.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.