[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHO WILL BE VP?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 14
File: 527324306.jpg (68 KB, 684x513) Image search: [Google]
527324306.jpg
68 KB, 684x513
Milo and Webb would be great choices.
>>
>Webb

Enough with this meme VP candidate
>>
>>72939501
If I had my way, Petersen
>>
>>72939501
he should pick milo and write history
>>
>>72939501

David Petraeus
>>
>>72939501
serious answer

It's gonna be Marco Rubio
>>
/pol/ stop fucking around. we've done great so far. we have to push Susana Martinez. she's /pol/ tier.
>>
Woops Milo isn't old enough. He's still a twink in Presidential terms (needs to be 35 to be VP).

So I GUESS that leaves you with Christie, Carson, Walker, et al.

Memesters keep mentioning NM gov. Martinez. That'd be lame.
>>
>>72939501
condi
>>
obviously Rubio, if you think otherwise you're delusional.
>>
>>72939771
IT'S RUBIO
>>
>>72939865
>>72939771
This

Big Don and Little Marco sweeping the nation this fall
>>
A gay latino for veep? That's progressive as hell. Maybe more progressive if he'd come out of the closet and admit he used to go to gay soap parties and get his sweet cuban boipussy slammed by rich older white men
>>
He should pick the meme himself "John eats everything in sight kasich"
>>
TOM RIDGE KEKEKEK

>>72939864
This would be pretty great.

>>72939762
Not bad.

>>72939933
Marco is a power grabbing foofoo.
>>
How big of a chance would Carson have?
>>
I dunno, but I hope Mattis gets SecDev.
>>
File: 1456706953475.png (560 KB, 750x879) Image search: [Google]
1456706953475.png
560 KB, 750x879
confirmed on Fox it's Rubio, buckle up
>>
File: teddy-cruz2.jpg (351 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
teddy-cruz2.jpg
351 KB, 750x500
He will pick a classic conservative politician as his running mate. Might even be Cruz.

The entire point of selecting a running mate is to bring a new demographic into the fold, while not offending your existing demographic.

With Cruz, Trump could unite the conservative base. As divided as Liberals are, that could push him over the top.

I am not a #cruzmissile, can't stand to look at the guy. But Cruz is the choice that would bring Trump the most new supporters while leaving his current base intact.

The one better choice, though less likely: Paul Ryan.
>>
>>72939976
Picking Kasich literally makes Trump a target for globalists. No thanks.
>>
>>72939974
How the fuck would Clinton even react to that

she might as well just drop out if that happened
>>
File: 1458201984997.webm (1 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1458201984997.webm
1 MB, 640x480
>>
>>72939526
they don't even know each other, he is a racist loser.
>>
Carson so he has the black card.

Christie because Christie's awesome.

Either one.
>>
Rubio or Gingrich would be my preference. Rand Paul but I can't see that happening.
>>
>>72940001
Almost none...Were this a traditional election. Still think it's unlikely, but any conventional choices aren't sure things this year.
>>
>>72940037
I'm hoping Cruz just falls in line and gets nominated to the Supreme Court. Most other Senators hate him and he'd largely be out of their hair there. Plus we need to replace Scalia with someone like Cruz.
>>
>>72940211
Paul would've been ideal but they attacked each other too much during the race.
>>
>>72939501
Herman Cain possibly
>black
>conservative
>veteran
>based
>cool accent
>>
It will be Mike Huckabee.
>>
No way itll be rubio. Rubio is everything trump has fought against. Itll be a high profile politcal outsider, who is alway a top tier debater.
>>
>>72940472
Don't forget
>Capitalist
Ghost would have a stroke if that happened
>>
>>72940507
>always a top tier debater

I hope you're jesting.
>>
>>72940440
yet people think cruz has a chance
>>
>>72940472
>Mewtwo
>>
>>72940549
>>72940472
Cain was an idiot. Either you two were asleep during the election to notice, or you've got blinders on to the fact that Cain is an abject fool. At least Carson can hide what he doesn't know.
>>
>>72940499
I don't think Huckabee would help him win anywhere but it'd be fantastic otherwise.
>>
>>72940588

I didn't say Rubio is a top tier debater dumbass
>>
>>72940037
Evangelicals will either stay at home and pout or vote for Trump to stop Hillary. Picking Cruz really doesn't net him much new support.

Webb on the other hand locks the veteran vote, wins over Independents and disgruntled moderate Dems in Virginia and the Rust Belt

This race is going to be all about changing the battleground states and Trump putting blue states into play. An evangelical ticket does absolutely nothing to further that end.
>>
>>72940842
Czeched.
>>
File: photostudio_1460652015575.jpg (12 KB, 143x137) Image search: [Google]
photostudio_1460652015575.jpg
12 KB, 143x137
>>72939526
Lol he fucking said Milo the AIDS! You ignoring the most brainwashed retard proposition.
>>
>>72940708
OY/VEY
>>
Trump picking Lubio is setting himself up for an assassination.
I think he should pick Webb
Obama picked Biden, the biggest retard around, so no one would assassinate him because they knew Biden would be worse.
>>
A Trump / Webb ticket is possible:

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/leaked-donald-trumps-vice-president-choice/

>“No, I would not vote for Hillary Clinton,” said Webb.

>Pressed on whether he would vote for Donald Trump, Webb said he was “not sure” but had not ruled it out.

>“It’s nothing personal about Hillary Clinton, but the reason Donald Trump is getting so much support right now is not because of the, you know, ‘racists,’ etc and etc,” said Webb. “It’s because a certain group of people are seeing him as the only one who has the courage to say ‘we’ve got to clean out the stables of the American governmental system right now.’ If you’re voting for Donald Trump, you might be getting something very good or very bad. If you’re voting for Hillary Clinton, you’re going to get the same thing. Do you want the same thing?”

>Webb, who briefly ran for the Democratic nomination before dropping out and recently ruled out an independent bid for president, had just watched Trump win landslide votes in the part of the country Webb knows best.
>>
Probably Rubio or Carson
>>
>>72939526
>Enough with this meme VP candidate

Can't ebb the Webb.
>Can't ebb the Webb.
Can't ebb the Webb.
>Can't ebb the Webb.
Can't ebb the Webb.
>Can't ebb the Webb.
Can't ebb the Webb.
>Can't ebb the Webb.
Can't ebb the Webb.
>Can't ebb the Webb.
Can't ebb the Webb.
>Can't ebb the Webb.
>Can't ebb the Webb.
Can't ebb the Webb.
>Can't ebb the Webb.
Can't ebb the Webb.
>Can't ebb the Webb.
>>
You're an autist if you think that he would or will choose a Democrat as his running mate to include the M14 noscope killing machine Jim Webb.

Really though don't ask Kek for this you are doing the Emperor a disservice.
>>
>>72939501
I hope it's the sleepy black man desu
>>
>>72939501
Alex Jones.
>>
Reminder if Cruz endorses Trump, or is in Trump's cabinet, Trump immediately wins. The #NeverTrump movement comes crashing down.
>>
He probably needs a moderate after the shitfest of the last few months. Webb would work, Rubio would work, Kasich would (ironically enough) work, Christie mabye, Carson mabye.

Cruz is unnecessary as Carson or Rubio would pick up the same voters while still having broad appeal.
>>
It is going to he Rubio.

Big Donald/Little Marco

The memes will be monumental.
>>
File: 20140926post-allenwest.jpg (70 KB, 645x340) Image search: [Google]
20140926post-allenwest.jpg
70 KB, 645x340
>>
>>72939501
Whose the general everyone is talking about?
I like the idea of bringing the army on. board early so that the transformation into an Empire proceeds smoothly.
>>
>>72942850

Mad dog Mattis or Allen West
>>
Rand would be rad.
>>
File: nikki-haley.jpg (38 KB, 758x530) Image search: [Google]
nikki-haley.jpg
38 KB, 758x530
Gov. Nikki Haley of South Carolina
>>
>>72942906
Mattis is the one I was thinking of thks m8, couldn't remember the name.
>>
>>72939846
>He's still a twink in Presidential terms
what's that
>>
Jeb. Save him from suicide Trump!
>>
>>72943061
He means that Milo will die of aids before he turns 30
>>
>>72939501
Hi Milo, we need to get you a tripcode.
>>
File: 17.jpg (82 KB, 736x742) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
82 KB, 736x742
>>
File: Van+Duyne+headshot.jpg (17 KB, 338x413) Image search: [Google]
Van+Duyne+headshot.jpg
17 KB, 338x413
Beth Van Duyne, Mayor, Irving Texas
>>
He has to do a minority, that's the only way to get the general.
Im guessing strategically it won't be a woman unless its a black woman, because Hillary is already playing the woman card and its all she has. She takes that trick. Besides, thinking women are already on the Trump train. I don't see any particular VP pick making a difference in the women vote.

The black vote is important in the general. Bill Clinton was good for blacks, and a black VP pick could pull a ton of minority votes from Cuntlary.

The RNC and GOPe are going to want to be heard here; a concession to getting behind Trump with all their resources. Who do you think they'll want?
>>
File: charlie-sheen-1024.jpg (178 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
charlie-sheen-1024.jpg
178 KB, 1024x768
>>
Hilary will win it anyway
>>
>christie
>webb
>rand
>carson
>milo

people just bounce to whoever is nice to trump for one week or whoever is some "le liberty badass"

maybe foreigners should realize the rnc has to approve the VP before you think of the next meme candidate
>>
File: mods are gods.jpg (257 KB, 1920x1417) Image search: [Google]
mods are gods.jpg
257 KB, 1920x1417
>>72940936

I honestly don't think most veterans vote along veteran-benefits lines. Most veterans I know are successful men, with a conservative fiscal concern being their primary focus.

Webb is not charismatic. He doesn't bring much to the table, which is why he ended up with a long-forgotten participation trophy.

Trump can afford to be flamboyant and magnanimous in his choice. The underlying message is always going to be, "Okay, I'll see that this guy's demographic gets a little attention, but I'm never going to die, people. Now, back to me. Next question."

When's the last time a vice-president actually became a political player? You want to say Gerald Ford but he was a non-contender on his own. It's Nixon.

So whoever it is, will just be an accessory, in this election and on this ticket probably more than most. It may as well be the biggest, most politically-beautiful accessory on the market.

I'd love to see Trump/Ryan. But I think Ryan's too smart for that, he'll be able to set himself up much better for a 2020 run from his position in the House.

Also consider this: Cruz exiting the race is actually, technically...wait for it...premature. It's still mathematically possible for him to create the contested convention scenario. Unlikely, yes, impossible, no.

Is this an indicator of a backroom deal? We'll find out.
>>
>>72939501
>9
ben carson would help him get the black vote
>>
Jesse Ventura
>>
Al Gore
>>
>>72943664
>Also consider this: Cruz exiting the race is actually, technically...wait for it...premature. It's still mathematically possible for him to create the contested convention scenario. Unlikely, yes, impossible, no.
>Is this an indicator of a backroom deal? We'll find out.

I don't think Cruz would improve his chances.

>>72943664
>I'd love to see Trump/Ryan. But I think Ryan's too smart for that, he'll be able to set himself up much better for a 2020 run

Yes I think it has to be someone desperate enough to feel that they have no chance on their own at becoming president or at least influential, in their political career.
>>
I like Elizabeth Warren.

I don't think she'd do it, though.

Barring that, RON Paul.
>>
Arec Barrwin
>>
>>72943734
Ben is a loser.
>>
>>72939501
Hulk Hogan
>>
>>72939501
Mia Love
Ludmya Bourdeau "Mia" Love (born December 6, 1975) is an American politician and the U.S. Representative from Utah's 4th congressional district. She is the first Haitian American and the first black female Republican in Congress,[1][2] as well as the first African American to be elected to Congress from Utah.[3]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mia_Love
>>
Why do people keep saying Newt? Like what does he bring to the table?
>>
/pol/'s love in with Carson always bemused me. He was the most uncharasmatic idiot on the stage bar none every debate. He would bitch about not speaking enough then when he got the chance he'd say some dumb fucking unrelated shit or whatever his advisors told him to say. Hated him
>>
>>72943987
They unironically, non politically, hate eachother. Elizabeth is the exact opposite of Trump, how could you like them both?
>>
Melania Trump
>>
NEWT - sick debater, all around baddass- also moon base
>>
>>72944846

Expert on politics, lifetime of experience, a lot of experience with legislation and so on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDeAdUMcSNc

He seems to know of the rumours and said he wont rule out taking a position. Its not just a meme.

He's also very intelligent and a great debater.
>>
Newt, rubio, maybe rick scott?
>>
>>72943336
muh dick
>>
>>72939720
yea, lets all be gay kikes.
>>
>>72943664
>He doesn't bring much to the table
He brings leadership and political experience, and most importantly let's Trump sell America on this image of him as a bold new direction for president who's above bipartisanship and establishment politics.

A distinction which will be all the clearer when Clinton picks either a far-left diversity hire like Warren or Castro or an establishment figure like Warner or Kaine
>>
>>72940085
>Playing to your core voters

Smart move Trump
>>
I think it will take Newt or Cruz as VP to reunite the party.
>>
>>72939501
If you google "jim webb + trump VP" you get a ton of articles by mainstream conservatives putting him in their shortlist, and occasionally as their top pick. I think it's going to happen.
>>
>>72939501
I wouldn't mind Webb, but you have to understand how such a move would be taken. You see it as a way of reaching out to blue-collar democrats. But the media and cuckservatives would all raise their hands screaming "SEE, WE TOLD YOU! HE'S NOT A REAL CONSERVATIVE!!!" even though Webb is essentially a conservative without the warhawk neocon bullshit.

I'd like to see General Mattis as VP though.

Worst case scenario is that he takes a cuckservative like Rubio. Establishment VP means that he'll get JFK'd
>>
>>72948129
>But the media and cuckservatives would all raise their hands screaming "SEE, WE TOLD YOU! HE'S NOT A REAL CONSERVATIVE!!!"
Yeah but then what does that do for the narrative of the race?

The pro-Hillary media's entire fucking battle cry up to this point has been "Trump's an ultraconservative nazi"

Coming out and shouting "See! He's was a sensible moderate all along! Doesn't that just piss you off??" just guarantees him a lot of crossover votes.
>>
File: smug orbán.jpg (55 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
smug orbán.jpg
55 KB, 720x960
Pst.

Hey.

Yes you. American. You over there.

Do you need a VP? We can sell you this asshole for a good price. Interested? With your country's resources, he'll build you a wall on the Mexican border that will look like the fucking Magiont-line.

Interested?

Sure you are. I see it in your eyes.
>>
are you guys stupid? best person available would be Oprah.

Woman vote, minority, and shes a self made woman (feminist/cuck votes)
Also, media empire of her own
>>
>>72948408
Yet may alienate his base, which is guaranteeing a loss
>>
Oprah.
>>
>>72949274
He's already alienated the traditional Republican base, and they're still voting for him.

Trump BEAT Cruz on evangelicals in a lot of states.

Bottom line - evangelicals and establishment conservatives WILL vote for Trump if it means keeping Clinton out of the White House, because as much as they may dislike Trump, they know that eight years of Clinton means a political, judicial, and demographic shift that the country will NEVER recover from.
>>
>>72948916
And who's gonna lead you back there in Hungary?
>>
>>72949486

Where is one Orbán, there is more. There is a little Orbán inside the soul of every Hungarian.
>>
>>72940037
its not like conservatives would skip voting or go for hillary hes the most conservative candidate now, he should pretty much be appealing to moderates
>>
File: hero.jpg (71 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
hero.jpg
71 KB, 900x500
>>
>>72939501
His VP has to be even more despised by the establishment.
Rand would be perfect but I can't see it happen.
>>
>>72939501

Alveda King would be perfect
>>
File: 1402483928417.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1402483928417.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
>milo
>>
Jan Brewer please.
Definitely not Christie, almost everybody here in the east coast hates the guy.
>>
David Petraeus all hes soul screams establishment
>>
Imagine Alex Jhones for VP jojo
>>
Opera
>>
>>72939501
Those would be terrible choices. How autistic can you be?
>>
Oprah Winfrey, let's meme this into existence
>>
>>72939771
wouldn't surprise me desu. i noticed rubio started saying nice things about trump, and trump went easy on him during the election (even saying that 'ill take it back hes really not that much of a lightweight').

trump knows that he has to win florida or he can't beat clinton.
>>
>>72944846
Newt is a pure politician. Solid on policy. Can work congress. All the skills Trump is lacking, Newt has, plus the left HATES him and would be triggered to oblivion by a Trump/Gingrich ticket
>>
>>72939501
Hillary
>>
>>72939501
There's only one right answer:

Mattox
Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.