[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All the time I thought you guys were being OTT about LGBT groups.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: ok.png (622 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
622 KB, 1366x768
All the time I thought you guys were being OTT about LGBT groups. This is a gay guy I somehow triggered lastnight without even trying. How the fuck do these people function outside of their bubble?

By looking down on others, that's how. This guy is no fool either, works for oracle.

What the fuck is going on over the atlantic?
>>
>>72939364
This is because of the Christian right ostracizing them all and leaving the door wide open for liberals to sink their hooks into them and drag them on board the insanity ship.
>>
>>72939364
>>72939709
>saying sorry

you're a cuck and a cunt, fuck off.
>>
>>72939781
It's called taking the moral high ground, and will make him look like even more of an asshole now for flipping out.
>>
>>72939859
>It's called taking the moral high ground

Is being a fucking faggot who bends over and says sorry every 5 minutes the reason you're country is going to shit?

Grow a spine you fucking wimp. There is no high ground in fake apologies.
>>
>>72940030
Like I give a fuck, I'm only studying here. This ship can sink for all I care, I'll fuck off home to my safe island.
>>
>>72939364
>someone calls out a group of people for being degenerate

b-but it's not even his country!

yeah fuck off.
>>
File: disgust[1].jpg (46 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
disgust[1].jpg
46 KB, 620x400
>>72940136
>This ship can sink for all I care
>>
File: 1424966729256.png (74 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1424966729256.png
74 KB, 499x499
>>72939364

Nigga can smoke a dick but turns his nose up at a cigarette lel how pathetic
>>
OP and the fag he's ageing with are both fags. Nothing to see here.
>>
>>72939364
tell your friend to GTFO of china and asia if he doesnt like smoking
>>
>>72939364
Haha, OP definitely has aspergers
>>
>>72939364
i remember when i was 9

ah to be right wing again...
>>
>>72940643
Are you enjoying your 10th birthday?
>>
You thought gay=indiscriminate, you had preaasaumptions based on someones sexual preference unrelated to the issue at hand, basically gay people can be bigoted assholes too and to expect a 'type' is unreasonable of you
>>
>>72940745
Ireland that entire post made fuck all sense, you drunk again lad?
>>
>>72940745
Lol, isn't the logic of these people "you don't know what discrimination is until you suffered from it yourself?"

Fuck me, it's lose-lose.
>>
>>72940643
So you think I am right wing from that?

Holy fuck, I think if you met a real Nazi you would have a stroke.
>>
>>72939364
>this is a gay guy
>2 gay guys having a conversation

I think you need to work on your English.
>>
>>72940304

He just said he's not actually German. It would be one thing if he was born and raised in Germany but he wasn't. Why should he give a fuck? Most people on here wouldn't give a fuck if Germany burned either. They deserve it.
>>
>>72939364

You're a selfbumping piece of wasted brainpower boasting about with your literally cancerous bullshit how passive smoking can't higher your cancer risk.
Newfags like you coming here posting stupid bullshit acting as if the other had the burden of proof against your stupid theories and keeping the discussion in this board from actual politics are whats making this board shit lately.
POL = Politics and internationally important events.
>>
>>72941728
>Wanting literally any country to suffer shitskins, faggots and leftists.

You lack empathy. You're clearly female.
>>
>>72941899
r9k plz
>>
>>72942010
My point still stands.

No country deserves shitskins, faggots or leftists.
>>
>>72941728
A local paper just reported on the AfD leak (their supporters information got leak) and 1 guy here is already receiving death threats.

I say let them dig their own grave, there is no saving this ship.
>>
>>72942064
no it doesnt
>>
>>72941796
>The polarization of political beliefs in the social environment is not a political issue

Yeah, OK. Still waiting for that proof by the way.
>>
>>72940947
Some might and you gotta take those assholes as they come, I think "playing the gay card" first was never going to work, if the homo plays the gay card then point out it doesn't make them incapable of being bigoted, if not try open the debate and red pill them a little
>>72940938
I'll have you know I'm really high right now, we're not all drunks! Some of us are on drugs
limey bastid
>>
>>72939728

Homosexual sexual degenerates and fetishists are on the crazy train long before liberalism.
>>
>>72942639
I thought being off your tits on heroin and battered mars bars was Scotlands thing?
>>
>>72942698
I wouldn't want that shit in my veins... Fkn battered Mars bars
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.