[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ron Paul of all people doesn't support Donald Trump? He
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
Ron Paul of all people doesn't support Donald Trump?

He even goes so far as to suggest Donald Trump really is using "the Mexicans" as a scapegoat.
>>
>>72938878
Jealousy.
>>
Ron Paul shits on bernie even more and I like how much liberal butthurt it creates out of the 'left libertarians' that supported Ron but didn't even understand his policies.

All Ron Paul's criticisms of trump are valid. He doesn't call trump a racist or a sexist. Trump just doesn't have libertarian economic policies especially with all the protectionism.

His problem with trump is purely a policy one
>>
You're all scum. Of course Ron Paul doesn't like Donald T, the T man wants to increase federal power massively.
>>
Ron Paul is a bandwagoning faggot.

t. a Libertarian
>>
>>72939213
Nice ID
>>
>>72939160
>I like how much liberal butthurt
Why? People who say this sound like they're in a perpetual state of butthurt and can't wait for someone to make the side that made them butthurt, butthurt.

Surely there's more to politics than hurting people's butts?
>>
>A libertarian doesn't support an authoritarian fascist

You don't say?
>>
all those mexicans on welfare and in local gangs and drug cartels cost this country trillions
>>
He's not in it for the memes like you retards. He actually cares about the future of America.
>>
RP is a dead meme from 2011
>>
>>72939213
Well yes, Trump is described as a “very, very strong authoritarian" by Ron Paul.

I guess one difference between Ron Paul and Trump is that Paul stated that Snowden was a hero, where as Trump has no problem with mass surveillance.

I'm not a libertarian but for the most part I've always respected Ron Paul's insights.
>>
>>72939393
>britbong with zero grasp on American politicians
why am I not surprised.
>>
>>72939508
>dead meme
Grow up
>>
>>72939461
This. Ron Paul doesn't want a candidate who switches his opinions on everything faster than Hillary Clinton
>>
>>72940202
Huh? I thought Trump had been consistent on his opinions from day one?
>>
>>72939393
since when?
libertarians are so fucking deluded
>>
>>72939393
we've had a phony economic system for over 30 years and libertarian halfwits spend their time in the basement perfecting an imaginary market
>>
File: bill of rights v3.jpg (1 MB, 3268x1368) Image search: [Google]
bill of rights v3.jpg
1 MB, 3268x1368
IT DIDN'T HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS
>>
>>72938878
>Muh free trade
>>
>>72940385
No. Trump will go ultra liberal the moment the general starts
>>
>>72939393
Von Mises supported the fascists as the lesser of 2 evils
>>
RuPaul is a fucking loser. He's a career politician who's lost every election that wasn't his tiny Texas district of like 54 survivalists. His opinion is worth less than dirt.

Of course he hates Trump, he's an ACTUAL outsider but also one that can actually WIN.
>>
>>72938878
Ron Paul is a gaycunt.
>>
>>72941177
>Shitting on the True Lord and Savior of /pol/
Your newfag is showing
>>
Who would Ron Paul vote for? I wonder.
>>
>>72941304
Ron is a closet Rand supporter
>>
>>72941122
Well he's been liberal seemingly from the get-go. Besides the Muslim and Mexican thing.

If he 180s on the wall or Muslim ban, that'll really be something.

But I suspect his supporters might try to rationalize it as OK.

The reason why I stopped paying attention to elections is because once you have a horse in the race, your identity becomes tied up in that candidate. So that candidate's failure or success because YOUR failure or success, which makes it very difficult to think clearly about whether the "real you" would support that person if you were coming in with a fresh perspective.

>>72941272
>the True Lord and Savior of /pol/
I'm trying to figure out if the demographics of /pol/ have changed; maybe the Paul supporters have long since left this board. Because hardly no one is going to agree with your sentiment.
>>
>>72941304
Rand, but only because he's his kin.
>>
>>72941272
Been shitting on RuPaul since he was the meme candidate here. Basked in the glory of his dropping out. Get fucked nerd.
>>
>>72941441
I haven't been here long enough, was Paul as big of a meme as Trump was before Trump got the nom?
>>
>>72941435
I doubt he would tbqh famalam. Rand gave a lot of people chose to Ron a cold shoulder, so many that I think he would start to even question his son.

A lot of people that knew for sure that Rand was up to date with their work were essentially begging him to stop caving and to use the strict libertarian arguments. But instead he pussed out and will be accused of flip flopping in the future if he tries anything.
>>
>>72941557
He was a bigger meme than Trump.
>>
>>72941557
It's tough to say. Both candidates were the overwhelmingly favored candidate of the board. So probably yes.

The difference is Paul supporters were low energy spergs and easy to troll.
>>
File: ron ''successful'' paul.jpg (76 KB, 399x372) Image search: [Google]
ron ''successful'' paul.jpg
76 KB, 399x372
>>72941812
>Trump supporters not easy to troll
>>
File: rock_band.png (19 KB, 449x236) Image search: [Google]
rock_band.png
19 KB, 449x236
>>72941710
It's weird because I'd have attributed Paul to reddit sooner than 4chan

>>72941875
I feel like they're not, because they're a very strong collective. Trying to troll Trump supporters is like pic related. You're the one "voice of reason" in a crowd of people too busy high-fiving each other to give a fuck.
>>
>>72941972
Paul wasn't just a meme, he was a legit candidate and is still involved with things like education and news.
>>
>>72941972
It's cringeworthy that you actually believe this
>>
>>72942656
Believe what? That Trump supporters are hard to troll? I guess it depends on what you mean by trolling.

It's hard to troll a group whose candidate got the nom.
>>
>>72942656
Oh, is it cringe worthy? Does it hut your feelings?
>>
>>72942924
Holy shit, this is fucking gold
>>
File: 1448635246667.jpg (88 KB, 1190x906) Image search: [Google]
1448635246667.jpg
88 KB, 1190x906
>>72939393
Are you sure you know what the word "fascist" means?
>>
>>72942065
>Trump
>Just a meme
He's the Republican nominee.

Paul never won a single state and never even hit 20% nationally.
>>
>>72943075
fascism
noun
an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.

I guess Trump is left wing
>>
>>72941304
Paul loves the smell of his own farts. He'd never support anyone but himself. He look pained to even support his own son and Gary Johnson who's probably even more libertarian than him.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 286x176) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 286x176
>>72938878
>>
>>72938878

that's because he is, and underage mouthbreathers like you fall for it.
>>
I don't care if it's a waste of a vote, I'm writing in Dr. Paul in November.
>>
>>72944817
Might as well write Ron instead then
>>
REMOVE NEO/POL/
>>
File: 2.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>>72944817
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.