[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Trump becomes president, what are the chances of him coming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 437975-hot-australia-january-4.jpg (67 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
437975-hot-australia-january-4.jpg
67 KB, 650x366
If Trump becomes president, what are the chances of him coming to Australia for a diplomatic visit?

Will I ever get to meet him?
>>
>>72937940
11/10
>>
>>72937940
>Will I ever get to meet him?
Nope. You must worship him from afar.
>>
Here's hoping so cunt.

I've got a spare swag he can sleep in.
>>
tfw when you had met 2 US presidents by the age of 8
>>
get a room
>>
>>72937940
Do you have Trump tower in Australia?
>>
>>72938445
tfw you'll never surprise Trump with anal sex while he's sleeping in your spare swag.
>>
>>72938445
>that feel when when
0/10 apply yourself.
>>
>>72938631
nah, but there's talks of building one on the gold coast
>>
>>72937940
As long as your parliament doesn't act like cunts and tries to ban him like the UK did
>>
>>72940933
We didn't ban him you uneducated baboon. Some Pakis and Scottish cucks signed a petition though.
>>
>>72937940
i hope he comes to visit germany
with the things he said about our shitshow of a leadership it would be fun
>>
>>72941108
>Some Pakis and Scottish sucks
Who does that leave, then?
>>
Naturally
>>
>>72937940
He will not be allowed to enter the country.
>>
>>72941194
Oh shit
>>
>>72941364
I wanna brush her teeth
>>
>>72941364
>ill pay you ten thousand dollars to stand next to me for ten seconds
hashtag cuckservatism. how much coal has she burned i wonder.
>>
>>72941505
>how much coal has she burned i wonder

Very likely 0 since she is Eesti and she has a white child.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.