[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Woman gets harassed in the store >Takes out phone and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 6
File: Senator Ted Cruz.png (161 KB, 442x336) Image search: [Google]
Senator Ted Cruz.png
161 KB, 442x336
>Woman gets harassed in the store
>Takes out phone and chases him out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Is0w8BK2zc

Are you happy that women are getting more powerful and relying less on men? Less of a burden on you, and women that aren't lazy housemaids are better.
>>
>>72936650
we're all for not being a dick, so yeah/
>>
looks fucking stupid. What about?
>>
Please don't gas this woman's head up. She's actually going to believe she has the power to stop a 200 lbs rapist when he wants to rip her panties off and cut her throat. She's going to get hurt even worse when she gets froggy.
>>
>>72936650
what's going on here lel?
>>
>>72936650
Yes, and it's inevitable when they are given equal rights. The genders will slowly divide as realistic sexbots hit the market and men no longer need women.
>>
>>72936788
There's a difference between a pervert and a rapist
>>
>>72936650
>women that aren't lazy housemaids are better

what
>>
i don't get the joke!!!
>>
>>72936771
parked way to far away to walk. It's like he likes walking.
>>
>>72936807
Some degenerate sexual retard harrassing people gets btfo
>>
>>72936771
>>72936807
>>72937004

She recognized him from 2 years ago when he said perverted stuff to her in the grocery store.

>She knew him because of his punch line. He uses it regularly to creepily film women.
>'He starts out his conversation with the same punch line he uses here in the very beginning of this video saying: "Hey there I don't mean to bother you but I just bought this maxi dress for my wife at Ross and I was kinda worried about the sheerness of it,"' she said.
> From the innocent opening line, she said the questions soon got 'extremely inappropriate.'
> 'For instance he starts asking his wife should wear the maxi dress with no panties, and if she should shave "down there" trying to make it seem very innocent in the way he's asking. He then asks if you're wearing panties, etc.
>...if you read the news story...
>They waited near what they believed was his vehicle, he did return, jumped into his car and drove away like a maniac.
>Directly in front of a cop, who got into a brief pursuit with him, where upon he was arrested.

News articles:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3569539/Target-shopper-confronts-convicted-video-voyeur-known-preying-women.html

(it's unfortunate they chose Daily Mail but thats the case)
>>
>>72936650
Friendly reminder that this guy is allowed in women's bathrooms in America.
>>
>>72936980
>Woman is educated, productive, and contribues to the household
>dual income

>as opposed to a lazy, coddled, childish wife who cooks and cleans all day
>is literally useless
>mind gets soft
>becomes a useless drone after I die and becomes a burden to my children

Fuck no.
>>
>>72936650
This guy clearly has a mental disability, but ok, lets all use it as an excuse to laugh at all men, or something

>the OP is so much of a pathetic cuck he actually thinks this behavior is semi normal and representative of men at all
>>
>>72936650
Holy shit is that Justin Trudeau?

Weedman btfo'd
>>
>>72937216
>woman is entitled to half your shit even though she pulled her own weight

im just being a devils advocate though, i dont lack enough self respect to basically pay a girl to fuck me but pretend she's not a whore
>>
>>72936650
Why would I have a problem with this?
>>
>>72937230
>>the OP is so much of a pathetic cuck he actually thinks this behavior is semi normal and representative of men at all

So you're illiterate. God damn.
>>
>>72937185
Friendly reminder that anybody is allowed in the women's bathroom because gender nazis don't sit outside the bathroom door contrary to popular belief
>>
>>72937352
>>woman is entitled to half your shit even though she pulled her own weight

That's a separate problem. I'm focusing on the "pulled her own weight" part. I like women who pull their own weight, rather than make me drag them the whole 9 yards.
>>
>>72937385
Anyone that is opposed to this guy being in women's bathrooms is a "gender nazi"?
>>
>>72937230
That's not what he said. Kill yourself.
>>
>>72937382
So what was the point of the video then?

Women are "powerful" to have cellphones... invented and manufactured mostly by men?
>>
>>72937216
>>>/lgbt/
Get the fuck out faggot and take your jew controlled feminism with you.
>>
>>72937486
>>72937568
>>
>>72936650
I don't see her being harassed unless flirting counts as harassment in the united cucks now.
>>
>>72937486

>Are you happy that women are getting more powerful and relying less on men? Less of a burden on you, and women that aren't lazy housemaids are better.

This statement doesn't specify any group of men within the entire "men" collective. Neither does he specify any group of "women". His statement applied to everyone and attached to the selected Youtube video you can only assume he's trying to connect perverts, woman that stand up to perverts and all men and women in a single way since there wasn't much info to go on in this thread.
>>
>>72936650
Well, no. Women "relying less on men" invariably means they rely more on the government, which is funded overwhelmingly by men.

But I am entirely in favor of women resolving their disputes themselves. Mostly I feel this means that they should be armed. I suppose a camera is about as powerful as a gun these days.
>>
why do sexual perverts all sound the same? talk really fast and rat like
>>
>Tries to flirt with woman, albeit does a cringy job
>is publicly shamed and humiliated for it
>"WHY DON'T GUYS APPROACH ME ANYMORE?"
>>
>>72937593
its funny, the guy has a better chance of getting laid if he just outright asked, the fuck is he doing?

maybe asking to fuck would make it more of a definite crime rather than just being a nosy creep who asks personal shit

which would be sad

so many fucks, lost, like tears in the rain
>>
>>72937478
You didnt even read my post. I said theres nobody stopping you as a man from walking into a womens bathroom to begin with. Likewise, whose to say some creepy predator cant walk into the men's bathroom and fuck your son in the stall? But it wouldnt be out of the ordinary because he went in the men's bathroom like he was told to right? Whats with all these criminals breaking the laws???
>>
>>72937568

Not that either. She empowered herself and defended herself.

>>72937571
>Housewife
>not what feminists want you to marry

Go find the nearest rope or cable and hang yourself with it. You've effectively justified lazy and degenerate women.
>>
>>72937721
more like knows outright flirting is a crime and just tries to get himself off in a more deceptive way
>>
>>72937731

I don't think he wants to get laid. I think his "voyuerism" desire is only fullfilled when he knows he's doing something he's not supposed to. I think that is the rush he craves and plain regular sex isn't what he is after.
>>
>>72937749
America has bathroom cops god bless

http://www.dallasobserver.com/news/self-appointed-bathroom-cop-catches-dallas-woman-using-womens-restroom-8259104
>>
>guys barely jogging
>she can't catch up

wew laddies
>>
>>72937879

>Self-Appointed Bathroom Cop Catches Dallas Woman Using Women's Restroom

What's wrong with a woman using a women's restroom?
>>
>>72937776
>She empowered herself and defended herself.

she should have just taken out mace and a tazer, or a gun, otherwise she could have gotten hurt

do you even think guns should be legal, cuck?
>>
>>72936938
Not according to women.
>>
>>72937721
Probably this. I'm not even reading the link.
>>
>>72937776
> You've effectively justified lazy and degenerate women.

Being a housewife isn't lazy or degenerate. If you have kids, she's meant to be at home taking care of the kids while you work. The roles between man and women have been the same throughout out evolutionary period. Men hunt. Women nurture.

Going against that and saying "hurr unless women work as much as a man while your child is raised by the state, then she's degenerate!" is just plain stupidity and a fundamental denial of our natural roles.
>>
>>72937883
She went from "where are you going" to "stop that guy" to "you better keep running motherfucker". The further he got the more desperate, hoarse, and deeper her voice got. That's a woman at her peak of aggression. Do you want that on the battlefield protecting your ass?

>>72937955
>she should have just taken out mace and a tazer, or a gun, otherwise she could have gotten hurt

Aw, are you scared for her feelings or something? And I think guns should be legal.
>>
>>72937749
Yeah the point is though that it wouldn't be illegal for that guy to walk into women's bathrooms. He's not breaking the rules. Which facilitates harassment like this.
>>
>>72936650
good on her. as for
>Are you happy that women are getting more powerful and relying less on men?
they are more reliant on men than ever as men pay the majority of tax and do nearly all the work that keeps society up and running. women can only be as gurl powa xDD as men let them.
>>
>>72938040
no im just saying just yelling at a dude and recording him with your phone isnt "empowering", its kind of pathetic and she's lucky he just ran away, because generally any man could kill any woman

are you retarded?
>>
>>72936650
Fake, it takes time to navigate your phone so it starts recording and she obviously did it in plain sight.
Plus the guy doesn't seem suprised in the slightest, he just turns around and starts running.
>>
>>72938046
No it doesnt. If you're a child/woman predator i can almost guarantee a sign indicating the gender allowed to go into a bathroom will not stop you any faster than a "no murdering" sign will stop a man convicted of 1st degree murder from slaughtering everyone in his vicinity.
Breaking news: people who intend to break the law do not in fact follow the law
>>
>>72938167
i mean its not really pathetic, but she seemed pretty confident in herself that he wasnt a threat, which isnt always the case, with someone this unstable i would be more cautious or actually have a means of self defense
>>
>>72936650
This guy has /b/ written all over him
>>
>>72938046
>/pol/ wants to force psychotic steroid fueled frankenpenised lesbian feminists to use the same bathroom as my little sister

please stop
>>
>>72936650
I'm amazed an American was capable of running that far, let alone two of them.
>>
>>72937879
>bathroom cop is a nigger
>>
>>72938476
underrated
>>
lol, he didn't even do anything illegal by talking to her. According to the Guardian article he was only nabbed for reckless driving when fleeing the scene.
>>
>>72937130
what exactly has he done apart from asking inappropriate questions?
>>
>>72937749
Obviously they need to start putting dick-free zone signs up for the female bathrooms, that'll solve the problem.
>>
>>72938378

What about a 400 pound hambeast in the stall next to your little sister? They're equally as gross to me. You're never going to control who pisses next to her in the public restrooms anyways.

>>72938262

If she dies she dies, but the risk isn't that high in a public place when the guy is the one running away. I'm just judging it by the outcome rather than possible outcomes.
>>
>>72937776
>feminists like housewives and don't constantly denigrate them as sellouts
What in the fuck am I reading?
>>
This guy probably uploads galleries to ImageFap
>>
>>72936650

I don't get it. What did he do?
>>
>>72938635
Too bad, he obviously did something if he fled the scene like this when confornted by her.
What did she mean with "Where the 2 kids at!?" though? Is he a suspected pedo?
>>
>>72937749
>>72938046
It was never outright illegal for people to enter bathrooms designated for the opposite gender but people (women) would be on high alert when it happened because they don't want to be sexually harassed when they're vulnerable.

Now the progressives are demanding that intolerance is completely unacceptable and if you have a problem with a man using the women's restroom then you are the one at fault.

I personally don't care but that's mostly because it's not an issue that I will ever have to deal with. I don't care if women come in and use the men's room and I doubt it'll happen very often because I assume it makes most women uncomfortable to do so.

However, a good friend of mine's sister often talks about how a few years ago she got assaulted by a transvestite man in a gender neutral bathroom at a gay bar downtown. She entered the bathroom minding her own business and the guy basically snatched her phone out of her hand and punched her in the face when she resisted. She's a very liberal person but after that she doesn't condone gender neutral bathrooms, and that's because she had to actually deal with it for once, unlike all the cucked men who advocate it and all of the fat dykes who will never get harassed by men in their lives anyway.
>>
>>72938676
Nothing else as far as I know.

>>72938635
>lol, he didn't even do anything illegal by talking to her. According to the Guardian article he was only nabbed for reckless driving when fleeing the scene.

Good. There's nothing illegal about talking to someone like that, as much as she might wish it was illegal.

>>72938725

You're reading inconsistent beliefs as to what feminists want throughout this entire thread. Some are split when it comes to housewives. Some people here seem to support it just for tradition's sake.

>>72938886
No. He has kids. If he's perverted and has kids, it means he's a pedophile. Remember, this is America. People's lives are ruined without question over things like this. Very touchy subject.

>>72938635
LOOKS LIKE JUSTIN TRUDEAU
>>
>>72937130

I don't actually get what the problem is?
>>
>>72936650

>Are you happy that women are getting more powerful and relying less on men?

I didn't see a single woman jumping in to tackle the guy and prevent him from escaping. The guy noped the fuck out of there out of fear that some whiteknight would catch him and then the cops would give him a baton rape. Congrats to the girl though for stepping up instead of screaming rape.
>>
>>72938962
He was arrested for making a woman feel uncomfortable. It's 2016, what don't you understand about this.
>>
>>72938886
>Is he a suspected pedo?
everyone is a suspected pedo in america. They are irrationally obsessed by it
>>
>>72938944

She could have told a target manager to tell him to stop and Target could have handled it. They could have kicked him and banned him from the store if he chose not to stop and THEN he would be breaking the law by just stepping into the store for trespassing. After what she did he can still technically come back to the store at any time and harass women.
>>
>>72936650
If I saw this man in public I would most definitely assume he was a homosexual. Weird world.
>>
>>72939025

Women make other women uncomfortable by wearing yoga pants with panty lines showing all the time. How come they aren't arrested.

Don't get me wrong, I personally LOVE women in yoga pants. Gets my dick hard.
>>
>>72936650
Another thing feminists are going to take credit for despite this being a individual who decided to do something for herself.
>>
Women of the past made men of today look like the women of today, by comparison.

Filming someone is the most passive form of "strength" in the world. She should have hit him with her handbag.
>>
>>72938944
>You're reading inconsistent beliefs as to what feminists want throughout this entire thread.
But I have never, ever read anything positive about housewives from feminists in my entire life, they fucking hate housewives, they'll even get triggered by people taking pictures of themselves posing as housewives they loathe them that much. You were talking absolute shit m8 accept it.
>>
>>72937130

Hey, anon, i didn't mean to bother you but my friend just bought these new basketball shorts, and i was kinda worried about the sheerness of them.

Do you think he should wear them with no panties? Or maybe even shave down there... are you wearing panties?

Pls respond
>>
>>72937216
>dual income

More like "lower wages due to supply and demand and more taxes being paid" income.
>>
>>72939051
America is ruled by pedos, hence our fueled obsession
>>
>>72939025

The fact that he ran away the moment she said she recognized him makes it obvious that he knows what he's doing is wrong. He also got arrested for reckless driving, not asking inappropriate questions. Stop defending this creepy piece of shit.
>>
>>72938962

He was perverted. That's shameful. He was ashamed of it so he ran. He also was worried about sexual harassment charges, I'm sure.

America is a sexually deprived nation that shuns sexuality and makes exceptions for the first amendment especially for "sexual crimes".

>>72939025
Arrested for reckless driving. I'm sure he sped off and drove like an idiot on his way home, freaking out, thinking he was in the biggest shit of his life. Then he got caught.

>>72939061
He would've been home by the time loss prevention made their way over there. He was very close to the entrance. Eh she took risk, oh well if she got killed by it or something, but she didn't so that's pretty cool.

>>72939178
You're getting into old feminists vs new feminists. That's what it is. There are plenty of older women who are "feminists" and who are absolute housewives. I shouldn't be confusing the two and making a mess of it though so I'll just say I'm talking shit

>>72939266
I don't give a fuck at least she's working. What's with people excusing that shit? I would love to sit at home taking care of my kids lazing the whole fucking day. I can clean a house and do house repair work and cook much better than some stupid fucking whore.
>>
>>72938892
>Now the progressives are demanding that intolerance is completely unacceptable and if you have a problem with a man using the women's restroom then you are the one at fault.
No, now it's being decided that bathrooms shouldn't have to do with gender and you should just do your business and fucking leave, just like everyone does already. It harms nobody while at the same time allowing those who have some gender identity that rivals their sex to have more peace of mind that theyre not doing something malicious by being in the "wrong bathroom"
>>
>>72939321

>he knows what he's doing is wrong

wrong isn't against the law bro

Smoking is wrong too? or would you argue otherwise? cursing at someone else is wrong (it happens all the time) and people don't get arrested. aggressive driving is wrong too and it's not always against the law. There are lots of things that are "wrong".
>>
>>72936650
The only reason why women rely less on men is because the government is now fulfilling that role for them. So they are allowed to be free of care and responsibility.
>>
>>72938759
Then it is very important that we catch him.

So that he can be given his medal.
>>
>>72936788
She might have that power. Maybe she carries a gun? Who knows.
>>
File: 1459991695036.png (30 KB, 547x603) Image search: [Google]
1459991695036.png
30 KB, 547x603
I work in a gym and we have a guy like this that comes in occasionally.
It's pretty funny when he tries to get the young females to show him around and show him things when they're uncomfortable around him. I always have to step in to show him. He get's pissed and leaves every time.
>>
>>72939191
We get it. What he said was kinda inappropriate but it's not illegal. That's why they only charged him with reckless driving even though the girl got him on video saying those things.
>>
>>72939469

I never said what he was doing is illegal. That's why I emphasized that he didn't get arrested because of the video, but rather because of his reckless driving. If the lady has proof of prolonged harassment I'm sure that there's a law against that and that she can get a restraining order.

Still, put yourself in her shoes. Some creepy guy is drooling all over you and asking weird questions. You're probably a guy and you can tell him to fuck off or get punched, but she's a woman and she's probably scared. It took balls to do what she did and that creep can get his shit kicked in as far as I care.
>>
>>72939172
>She should have hit him with her handbag.

really this. his silly nonsense of creepiness really just deserves a nice whack from a heavy purse
>>
>>72939321
>reckless driving
>>72939411
>reckless driving

Yeah I'm aware, thanks detectives. It was a joke.

He only got into the situation because he was a beta male. I'm not defending him because I agree that he was a creep, but I'm not defending the woman either because there was literally no reason to call the cops. The fact that he got arrested for reckless driving and not anything else proves that.

If he wasn't a beta male he could have just stood his ground and played it off like the woman was acting crazy.

It reminds me of something I used to do in high school: on many occasions I would turn to the person sitting next to me and shout "NO I WON'T MAKE OUT WITH YOU" just to get some laughs, the appropriate response of the person I'd say that to wouldn't be to get up and run out to their car and get out of there like a bat out of hell, they'd chuckle for a minute and deny the claim and we'd all move on.

I wish people had replied to my serious post a couple of posts above my obviously facetious retort.
>>
>>72936788
she's in target. in public. do you realize that?
>>
>>72939805

>"NO I WON'T MAKE OUT WITH YOU"

You're bringing a lot of beta memories from my younger and more autistic years.
>>
fuckin fake
>>
>>72939755

Lmao i was just imitating his phrasing cause i think it's funny as fuck that he invented that line years ago and he's still using it

Still tho, i wouldn't want that guy coming anywhere near me or my wife's son.
>>
>>72936650
Reality
>non chad asks woman for her number
>eeew rapist get awayyyy!!!
>>
>>72939692
kek
>>
>>72940007
I was quite the """"class clown"""" in high school.

I distinctly remember defending Hitler in my history class Jr. year just to piss off the SJWs. That was the year prop 8 passed in California (banning gay marriage) which was probably the most full my glass of SJW tears ever was or ever will be again. I remember all I had to do was make eye contact with one of them and start laughing and they'd immediately descend into a hissy fit.

Good times.
>>
>>72939126

She is still forced to rely on the state, the feminist's daddy
>>
>>72938252
You don't understand basic human psychology.

Criminals take baby steps towards committing crimes. By allowing them access to women's bathrooms, you're clearing them of one of those steps. There is less risk involved in entering a bathroom to commit a crime.
>>
File: spurdo (4).png (175 KB, 597x598) Image search: [Google]
spurdo (4).png
175 KB, 597x598
But it's his right to ask these questions.
REMEMBER FREEDOM SPEECH?
Remember all those vets dying in those desert countries so you could speak your mind? WHAT HAPPENED TO FREEDOM?
>>
>>72937130
That dude is piece of shit that deserves to be ostracized from society.
>>
>>72939450
Stop trying to change cultural norms to accommodate a tiny fraction of a percentage of people with a neurological disorder.
>>
>>72940409
>Criminals take baby steps towards committing crimes.
>im curious where you heard this
>>
>>72939450
But they are in the wrong bathroom. The bathroom argument exists because some don't want to set a precedent.

We shouldn't indulge and pander to mental illness.
>>
>>72940669
Look up any almost case of famous killers or rapists. They have priors. They start with small offences and gain confidence, building towards their fantasies. The guy that drags a woman down an ally way and rapes and kills her statistically already has previous sexual convictions. The hoodrat that kills a store clerk in a robbery has statistically already robbed a woman of her purse on the street.

Really, it's basic psychology.
>>
>>72936650
this guy probably posts in the creep threads on >>>/gif/
>>
>>72941474
>Really, it's basic psychology.
yeah, when you put it that way
>>
>>72941474
I wouldn't expand it to all big name killers. Frequently with spree killers they have no prior serious criminal history.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 283x238) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 283x238
kek, this dude looked so guilty

KEEP RUNNIN MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>72936650
>Are you happy that women are getting more powerful and relying less on men? Less of a burden on you, and women that aren't lazy housemaids are better.

To the former, no, absolutely not.

To the latter, yes, because it means that I don't have to get the most well-paid job in the world in order to be a breadwinner.

I mean I'm 27 years old now, and would probably have had 4 kids already if this was the 50s, and I'm glad it isn't.
>>
>>72936650

This looks fake, it looks like a comedy skit or something.
>>
What did he do that was illegal again?
>>
>>72937955
>or a gun

Pulling a gun on some random beta trying to awkwardly flirt with you in a store. Is some extreme shit.

It's not like he's gonna pounce on her and rape her in the middle of a store.
>>
>>72942087
Yeah, spree killers tend to be an exception.
>>
>>72941620
I'd be flippant too if I knew I was wrong.
>>
>>72937593
It only counts as harassment if you're a beta male. If you're a fit chad you can get away with almost anything.
>>
File: townrapist.jpg (204 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
townrapist.jpg
204 KB, 1920x1080
>>72936650
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.