[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Signs of Degeneracy/Red Flags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Thinking-man.jpg (71 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Thinking-man.jpg
71 KB, 640x480
>watches anime
>race mixes/has sexual intercourse with people of another genetic background
>doesn't read books
>uses "apps"
>has no knowledge of personal finance
>dislikes capitalism
>gets tans
>bleaches hair
>wears colored contacts
>sympathizes with MGTOW losers or listens to PUA creeps
>thinks that a large government is a good idea and not cuck-tier or literally for bitches that don't want to try in life
>sucks at math and give excuses to why instead of improving
>doesn't want to have children and raise them well
>is short and blames that as the reason for not doing anything with their life
>has debt
>has no artistic outlet/never learned how to play an instrument, draw, dance etc
>dislikes police officers fundamentally and is hostile towards them/a shit head/one of those guys that takes his camera out when he gets stopped for open-carrying his fucking AK-74 in broad daylight, acts like he's being stopped for no reason, and recites random laws that aren't relevant to sound smart and make a cop flip out on them because they want attention
>will vote for shillary and not Trump
>>
I can tell that you've just begun reading and want to brag about the fact that you are just now reading. If you want to continue on your path of puritan ethics I recommend you actually read about it. Pick up Groundwork of the Metaphysics of Morals by Immanuel Kant and tell me if you still find what you preach realistic, when in reality your ethical system is no less idealistic than Marxism.
>>
>>72936462

Op got BTFO
>>
>>72936212
>is an american
>thinks 9/11 wasn't deserved
>is a creationist
>thinks burger are delicious
>likes american "sports"
>is in debt for going to college to learn stuff you learn in europe in kindergarden
>>
>>72936212
>race mixes/has sexual intercourse with people of another genetic background

does your cousin still put out? or is that why you shitpost on /pol/
>>
>>72936212
>sympathizes with MGTOW losers or listens to PUA creeps
Are you an idiot or a massive idiot? Keep raising your own red flag, faggot.
>>
>>72936212

>has no knowledge of personal finance

>is short and blames that as the reason for not doing anything with their life

All these. Don't know where to learn finance.
>>
>>72936810
>greece
You're the niggers of europe so what you say is worthless.
>>
>>72936212
>uses "apps"
This is almost inevitable given modern technology and I don't see how it's degenerate
>gets tans
Only if it's intentional, being a vitamin deficient clammy pale dweeb who never goes outside is just as bad
>thinks that a large government is a good idea and not cuck-tier or literally for bitches that don't want to try in life
Depends, if it's commieshit sure and if it's big government interfering in the market sure but a strong government is better at upholding, traditional values and morality, enforcing borders and removing degeneracy.
>>
File: FickiFicki.jpg (12 KB, 235x235) Image search: [Google]
FickiFicki.jpg
12 KB, 235x235
>>72936662
>American college level brainwashing and white hatred in kindergarten.
>German flag
Sounds about right.
>>
File: kawaii teach.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
kawaii teach.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>likes incest
>>
>gets tans
Mate, it's degenerate to spend all day in your fucking mum's basement.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.