[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UK govt set to start grovelling for forgiveness at the feet of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/03/david-cameron-should-reach-out-and-apologise-to-donald-trump-his/?cid=sf25624788&sf25624788=1

i aint even mad! we need trump to shake shit up and show how weak and pathetic our govt is.

i hope he endorses farrage and says fuck off to the BREMAIN camp.

If we dont get the brexit i hope america annexes us and turns us into the 51st state.
>>
>>72935013
How does Big Dave feel about Trump?
>>
weeks ago he slagged him off saying trump was stupid and divisive and if he entered the uk it would unite everyone in hatred of him

this is gonna get awkward

i want uk and usa relations to be great again...with cameron you cant have that.
>>
Britain is getting itchy because Trump is going to make you cucks pay for your own national defense.
>>
LOL, leftist scum BTFO.
>>
>Ruined our national sovereignty and is willingly giving it away
>Fucked up relations with the EU
>Fucked up relations with the US
>Fucked up relations with Russia
David Cameron's legacy is going to be the main who single handedly tossed away our place on the world stage. Hopefully Farage and Trump or Boris and Trump see eye to eye
>>
>>72935370
I want to see his face when Trump is inaugurated.
>>
Right wing will win in France and Britain will once again fall in status to 2nd best ally.
>>
>>72935013
good, the people who believe that we should get involved in US elections and not hang back on the sidelines being neutral like most other countries should get a good old kick in the teeth from my great aunt Nellie who brought us up good and taught us to mind our own business.
>>
File: queen858_2246824b.jpg (94 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
queen858_2246824b.jpg
94 KB, 620x387
>>72935554
i dont mind desu...we are already the topdog in europe..france is a close 2nd.

no one else rivals us in europe either lol...re-militarization is fine for me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMwGX7ftBoo
>>
We dont need trump involving himself in our affairs just like any other foreign politician. Trump has a bad name so if hes associated with brexit it may put people off
>>
The United States of America and the United Kingdom have been enemies much longer than allies since the U.S. won independence. Perhaps it's best that way and each should go their own way.
>>
>>72935858
no chance..le penn lost all local elections..she wont pass jack shit even if she won.

france is cucked...AFD have a chance though
>>
File: kek.png (324 KB, 506x443) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
324 KB, 506x443
>>72936340

Spiffing, that will irritate those lazy, feckless and work shy Spaniards.
>>
>>72935013
Too late, Cameron.

>>72935658
Doesn't Boris dislike him? I think Farage would like him.
>>
File: Gibraltar-2015-20_web-lrg.jpg (393 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
Gibraltar-2015-20_web-lrg.jpg
393 KB, 1024x683
>>72936532
quite
>>
>>72936603
from what I hear Boris does not like Trump because Trump said some things about London having Muslim no go areas. Farage seems to like him.
>>
>>72936797
We live in a world where people telling the truth can make them disliked. What a fucking time.
>>
>>72936783
is that a dummy?
>>
From the article:
J.K. Rowling, author: “Voldemort was nowhere near as bad”
Wow.
>>
>>72937084
>mass murderer of women and children alike
>hates people for arbitrary bloodline stuff
Versus
>guy who said some controversial stuff

Lol liberals. Why is liking your own nation looked down upon in this country. Put your own people first fucks sake.
>>
>>72935225
>Big Dave

What a fucking cuck, get yourself together mom
>>
>Harry Potter & the Muggles will eventually see wizard bloodlines completely disappear, until at some point in the future it'll be a myth and Hogwarts will be teaching gypsy scams like Tarot Card Reading, Palm Reading and the Usage of Magical Healing Crystal Energy
>Voldemorte wanted to make Wizardry great again by guaranteeing the Wizarding bloodlines weren't diluted and ultimately wiped out

The redpill is Voldemorte and the Death Eaters were right
>>
>>72935554
Aren't we the only other NATO member meeting the 2% of GDP military spending target?
>>
To understand the modern UK you need to understand that we are completely worthless status signalling junkies who crave publicly condemning evil right wing bad people. We are fully cucked and preparing for our own annihilation having been raised from birth on a diet of self hating propaganda. There is no hope for us and we will slide quietly into the abyss while believing ourselves to be morally immaculate.
>>
>>72935225

He feels however the US tells him to feel. If Trump wins Dave will be gushing praise on this business genius.

Are there any politicians over here who've not shat on Trump? What has Farage had to say?
>>
>>72938226
Nice proxy
>>
>>72938321
Some have been either sensible or irrelevant enough to have said nothign of note. During the BAN TRUMP fiasco a couple of MPs at least pointed out that it was a stupid idea.
>>
>>72939280

I actually watched that debate. Strangest thing I've ever seen. The motion tabled was 'should Donald Trump be blocked entry to the UK'. After two hours of shitetalking they voted and 'yes' won overwhelmingly. Then they kinda sat there for a minute looking confused before the stream cut. Still not really sure what the fuck happened but apparently the vote they had was a vote on whether or not they'd had a good debate. Surreal.
>>
>>72935013
honestly the trump supporters on this site are the biggest cucks ive ever seen
you worship him like a god
i dont care whats his policys are or what he's going to do, loving your leader that much is just sad
>>
>>72939800
>the vote they had was a vote on whether or not they'd had a good debate
Circlejerking isn't just for internet.
>>
>>72939800
I think if they vote no it means they have to revisit the issue at a later date.
>>
>>72937968
I thought Estonia did as well.
>>
>>72940362

But the tabled motion was 'should Trump be blocked entry from the UK'. The impression I got is this is what they thought they were voting on. Was very strange. For a second I thought the madmen had actually done it.

transcript for anyone interested.

https://hansard.digiminster.com/commons/2016-01-18/debates/1601186000001/DonaldTrump
>>
>>72940414
A brief search suggests you're right. And it looks like Poland might as well.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.