[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At the starting gate: Clinton leads Trump by double-digits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (128 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
128 KB, 1280x720
Indianapolis (CNN)As Donald Trump captures the mantle of presumptive Republican nominee, a new poll finds he begins his general election campaign well behind Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton.
The new CNN/ORC Poll, completed ahead of Trump's victory last night, found Clinton leads 54% to 41%, a 13-point edge over the New York businessman, her largest lead since last July.

Clinton is also more trusted than Trump on many issues voters rank as critically important, with one big exception. By a 50% to 45% margin, voters say Trump would do a better job handling the economy than Clinton would.
READ: The complete CNN/ORC Poll results
Almost 9 out of 10 voters in the poll called the economy extremely or very important to their vote for president, outranking any other issue tested in the poll.
Clinton has the edge on a range of other issues. She is more trusted than Trump on terrorism (50% Clinton to 45% Trump), immigration (51% to 44%), health care (55% to 39%), the income gap (54% to 37%), foreign policy (61% to 36%), education (61% to 34%) and climate change (63% to 30%).

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/04/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-poll-general-election/index.html?
>>
>>72934897
>Clinton news network Poll
Dismissed.
>>
>>72934897
But it's the economy, stupid
>>
>>72934897
>CNN

Oh, I thought something relevant happened
>>
Donald trump is a clown, the only thing he is running as is as a JOKE. He'll never win the nomination... Bush/Rubio will annihalate him and win the republican nomination by landslide.
>>
>>72935246
That's it I'm a #CruzMissile now
>>
>>72935246
Wew.
>>
>>72935246
Trump has the nomination locked down... dumbass.
>>
>>72934897
You might want to learn about Paul Manafort. Trump will be the heavy favorite after Labor Day.
>>
>>72934897
>30% of Americans are dumb enough to trust Trump on climate change

I call bullshit.
>>
>>72935697
Have you purchased your Al Gore carbon credits?
>>
>>72934897
CNN fucking showed Cruz in the lead 2 months ago, who gives a shit about the Hillary news network.
Wait for the debates to start.
>>
>Clinton is more trusted on immigration

WHAT HOW THE FUCK REEEEEEEE
>>
>>72936167
>Wait for the debates to start.
Trump is going to get slaughtered in the debates.
>>
>>72936291
Do you actually believe a guy that has bought that whores ass will get owned in the debates?
Trump's political planners is already stacking up shit that they can use against her, there's enough to take her down.
>>
>>72936808
>Do you actually believe a guy that has bought that whores ass will get owned in the debates?
Yes because there is more to politics than mudslinging. Trump can't hang on policy issues, and the country will see that.
>>
>>72935246
Italy bringing the bantz from 2015
>>
>>72936922
Yeah yeah okey, you shills sure likes to hang on to the anti-Trump bullshit to the last moment.
Let me guess, you're one of those people that said "The chance of Trump winning against Ted Cruz or Yeb is less than 20%" back in November.
Gtfo.
>>
>>72936291
You retards said the same thing about Jeb Bush.
>>
>>72934897
>Kasich consistently beats Hillary
>Trump takes Kasich for a VP
>>
>>72936167
>CNN
>Hillary news network
>not Clinton News Network
>>
File: 1447297063014.jpg (36 KB, 297x365) Image search: [Google]
1447297063014.jpg
36 KB, 297x365
>>72934897
Trump hasn't even begun with Hillary
>>
>>72937015
Republican primary debate =/= general election debate.

The behavior that makes GOP voters love Trump isn't going to fly in the general election debates. The GOP primary electorate and the general election electorate are two very different things.
>>
File: image.jpg (176 KB, 600x560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176 KB, 600x560
>polls
>meaning jack shit
the polls also said Cruz would sweep Indiana, how did that work out?
>>
>>72937080
Kasich will never agree to be Trump's VP.
>>
>>72937132
>the polls also said Cruz would sweep Indiana,
Not true. Everyone was expecting a Trump victory in Indiana. There was like ONE poll that had Cruz on top.
>>
>>72937131
How do you not get tired of being wrong?
>>
>>72937280
I'm not wrong at all, and you will see this in November.
>>
>>72937131
Please just give us your name, so we could focus our power to ban your ass from /pol/ forever, when in a few months Trump (with us) proves you wrong.. again.
>>
File: 1454541327187.gif (3 MB, 255x248) Image search: [Google]
1454541327187.gif
3 MB, 255x248
>>72934897
>people still don't understand that it's possible to not like someone and still vote for them
>>
>>72937351
No I won't.

You faggots have been wrong about Trump at every turn.
>>
>>72937576
>You faggots have been wrong about Trump at every turn.
Actually I never once said anything about Trump losing the nomination because I know very well that the GOP voters are retarded enough to nominate him. Plus the polls said loud and clear that he had the most support in the party, almost from the getgo. The talking heads in the media tried to downplay the polls because they were in denial.

The truth is that the game changes when you move away from the GOP primary and to the general election. And, in this game, Trump is woefully unprepared to succeed.
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 259x195
>>72937687
Here ya go

(You)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-2uSG1xUEg
OP was in this audience a year ago, laughing at Ann Coulter when she said Trump will win.
>>
>>72934897
You know who else led by double digits?
Jeb Bush. Trump is going to pull up her upper lip and cut her teeth out of her mouth. She has no chance.
>>
>>72937890
Not at all, but okay. You are free to believe this if that is what you want to do.

In any case, I look forward to /pol/'s inevitable buttdevastation when Trump loses in November.
>>
>>72935515
He was using sarcasm you dumb nigger.

His post is what naysayers said when Trump announced his candidature in July last year. Word by word.

Same shit is going to happen against Clinton. The polls are in her advantage (barely) only because Trump was focused on the GOP race. In the next 6 months, we'll witness the great rape of 2016. Clinton's political career will be demolished, just like Bush's and Ted's and Rubio's.
>>
>>72938140
And if he wins?
Will you just go underground and disappear? Or admit your fail prediction and apologise?
>>
>>72935515
I don't know if I've ever seen someone snap at bait that hard before.
>>
>>72938170
You're fucked in the head, son.

Only sheltered, big city conservatives like Ben Shapiro who have no idea what real life conservatives are like ever unironically considered the possibility of raising the bar by introducing people like Cruz or Rubio to the GOP, and no one bothered telling them how pointless their attempts were because they were out of breath from laughing so hard.

But if you think that Trump has any chance of winning diverse, urban states, then come November you'll look as big of a cunt as the berniefags who thought they were going to score a historic win in New York after defeating Hillary.
>>
>>72938329
I will because I'm the bigger man and a good sport. Will you apologize and leave when loses? A real man will hold himself to the standards he expects from others.
>>
>>72939156
Apologize? I will upload a fucking video screaming about how corrupt america is.
>>
>>72934897

read the poll, it also shows clinton leading cruz by 10%.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.