[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
post terms that make you disregard anything the poster has to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: RxJJVKIh.jpg (269 KB, 1024x824) Image search: [Google]
RxJJVKIh.jpg
269 KB, 1024x824
post terms that make you disregard anything the poster has to say

hard mode: the terms have to be meaningless, so privilege, patriarchy, cisgender or intersectional don't count because they actually refer to existing phenomena

here's mine:
>virtue signalling
>narrative
>family values (??)
>responsibility (in discussions of poverty and abortion)
>globalists
>special interest groups
>leftist-academia
>postmodernism
>>
>>72934822
fashy
>>
>>72934822
That pic is fucking retarded
>>
>>72934822
>they actually refer to existing phenomena
since when?
>>
So you basically take items from every group of people and put them together to insult them all?

Or are you implying there are a lot ofpeople who listen to Pink Floyd who also love Stephen Fry and who also happen to love Donald Trump?

GTFO
>>
>worldview

Is pretty irritating. It's essentially the conservative/christard version of

>that's just like your opinion, man
>>
>>72934822
>can't
>bored
>spending money like an idiot
>reddit is 'ok'
>not goggling something obvious
>posting naggers
>>
>>72935056
>>72934935
16 year olds detected.

Quick, put your phone away before your teacher sees you.
>>
>the bailouts cost taxpayers money
>>
>>72935056
>Pink Floyd
>Stephen Fry

>>72935073
>irritating
>a leaf
>>
>>72935056
that group of people is called reddit, also known as 4chan
>>72934959
since there exists a social order in which men are overrepresented in positions of power, there exist people for whom their gender identity lines up with their sex and so on
when you hear a polbot say "postmodernism" it doesn't actually refer to any ontological entity, they're talking about some fragment of their imagination, which makes this term, when used by them, "meaningless"
>>
>>72935261
Everyone here is either a wizard or a 6 year old girl.
>>
>>72935478
Well I'm a 6 year old girl,so....
>>
>>72936148
Moddsss
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.