[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why does /pol/ think Trump will beat Hillary? She's been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: d4f.png (458 KB, 600x609) Image search: [Google]
d4f.png
458 KB, 600x609
So why does /pol/ think Trump will beat Hillary?
She's been topping everywhere, she's getting the most votes of all the candidates.

It's defenitely down to Hillary vs Trump, but it looks like Hillary is going to win.
>>
>>72934448
Trump's last home I'm afraid, is to expose all the dirt he has on her.

If that's ineffective on voters, idk what is. But I'm staying in USA, regardless if Clinton becomes president.

She cannot do everything she says with a majority Conservative senate.
>>
She's also up against a literal communist, because the black guy wasn't an easy enough win.
>>
File: image.png (94 KB, 506x290) Image search: [Google]
image.png
94 KB, 506x290
>>72934448
I want to hit the k-on girl in the cunt with a wrench

I bet her cry of pain would be erotic
>>
>>72934585
>American public cares about who cheats and lies

You must have been watching too House of Cards m8
>>
>>72934448
Love the ignorant foreign fucks opining on US politics as if Americans give a shit what they think.
>>
>>72934448

Because 2016 is the memes year
>>
I think the power of memes is enough to defeat her.
>>
>>72934682
They shouldn't fucking vote if they don't know anything about who they're voting for.

I swear they should've allowed only white, land-owning, taxpaying males to vote.

Would've cleared up so much degeneracy.
>>
>>72934650
Was two a-bombs too much?
>>
>>72934727
It's a question, not my opinion, I want Trump to win but I don't see it happening.
>>
>>72934650
I want to hit anyone that watches that fucking shit in the cunt with a wrench
>>
File: 1acd2fd3977f4d4cf7b69f5f7b273.jpg (152 KB, 912x912) Image search: [Google]
1acd2fd3977f4d4cf7b69f5f7b273.jpg
152 KB, 912x912
>>72934650
>>72934972
>>
>>72935110
You're first
>>
>>72934448

Of course she's going to beat Trump; she has the black, women and at least part of the latino vote. Also, who do you think Sanders' supporters will rally behind?
>>
>>72934448

It's all fun and games until Hillary is indicted by the FBI for conspiring to impede federal officers.
>>
>>72934727

You do know people from Holland can't vote in your election, right?
>>
>>72934448
Remember when jeb bush was the front runner? That's why.
>>
File: 1459875325309_0.jpg (297 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1459875325309_0.jpg
297 KB, 1200x1600
>>72934448

Hillary is one of the most hated figures in America, Trump has the most name recognition of any candidate in recent history, more so than Reagan when he ran
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-04+at+12.43.42).jpg (136 KB, 568x433) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-04+at+12.43.42).jpg
136 KB, 568x433
>LOL Trump is never seriously running
>except he did
>LOL Trump will fall off after a month or so
>except he didn't
>LOL Trump will never stay ahead thing #1234 completely ended his career
>except it didn't
>LOL Trump hit his ceiling
>except he didn't
>LOL Trump won't hit the 1237 delegate
>except he will
>LOL Trump won't beat Shillary in the primaries
>???

Every liberal pundit is shitting their pants because they know Trump is going to maul Shillary. Meanwhile, Trump is picking off Bernie voters left and right and even if people know he's just baiting them in they still can't help themselves because his "bait" is the truth.
>>
>>72934831
>I swear they should've allowed only white, land-owning, taxpaying males to vote.
>land-owning
I tip my hat you sir
>>
>>72935714
>Trump gets the Republican nomination
>suddenly most of the people who didn't vote in the primaries say "oh shit! I never thought he would get the Republican nomination. I guess now I'll have to tactically vote for Clinton even though I don't really like her to make sure Trump doesn't win"
It's the people who didn't vote in the primaries but who don't like Trump (a lot of people) who will kill Trump's campaign, not the people who already voted for Hillary.
>>
3rd wave feminism is going to cost Hillary the election. Based Mom told all the faggots straight up they're completely full of madness, did they listen? No. And that shit is toxic and the public will reject it, and reject Hillary along with it.
>>
>Believing you can predict the general election results in May before primaries are even over

Is this baby's first election cycle? The general election polls at this point are ALWAYS way off. Trump is going to wreck Hillary.

It's the first election I'm actually excited for.
>>
>>72936007
>you can't predict general election results
>predicts them
>>
>>72934448
The key in an election between Shillary vs Trump are going to be 2 things. First the anti-establishment sentiment in both the GOP and the DNC. If Trump can successfully turn off liberal democratic voters for voting for shillary or just not show up, Trump has a chance of winning. The same goes for independents.

If trump can run on the left of Shillary on some issues (and in some issues he does like trade deals and working class protection) then he can gain independents that would have voted for a democratic candidate because traditional republicans always ended up being MORE corporate whores than democracts (which are also huge corporate whores, at least the more center-right ones)

Trump actually has a chance and anyone thinking otherwise has drinked the political coolaid too much to not realize that this election cycle is completely different, shit I remember when Trump announced his nomination AND NO ONE thought he had a chance and everyone said that the "anti establisment" sentiment in the GOP side was bullshit and they will turn around and vote Bush, the same is applicable in the DNC that when Bernie announced his candidacy there were like 5 cameras and little support.
>>
File: azusa.jpg (48 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
azusa.jpg
48 KB, 640x480
>>72934650
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.