[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else absolutely despise this cunt or is just me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: waleed aly.jpg (16 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
waleed aly.jpg
16 KB, 650x366
Does anyone else absolutely despise this cunt or is just me?
>>
everyone hates him he's a populist wankstain

For people who are into Russell Brand
>>
Everytime I walk past a television and he's on it I throw up a little in my mouth.
Pretty sure the dude's an ISIS apologist too.
>>
It seems like the television networks push this guy as though people like him.

I can't stand him.
>>
literally who
>>
>>72931725
I can't stand him.
>>
Might just be the tall poppy syndrome in me but I'd love to see this big headed cunt get fucked up
>>
>>72931725
Literally no one likes the cunt besides some hard core leftists
>>
>>72932002
Sorry mate but no poofters allowed in this thread
>>
>>72931725
>comesout of no where
>show isnt journalism it's like a tv version of a twitter feed
>Any opinion right of his own is labeled bigoted due to his ethnicity
>unironically nominated for awards

I'd say he a wanker
>>
SOMEONE HELP I'M SURROUNDED BY AUSSIES
>>
Everybody i know hates that cunt
>>
I just don't like the cut of his gib.

You can't go from being a serious reporter/journalist, to a funnyman on a shithouse show, then go serious again and expect people to take you seriously.

But then again, the Australian public is mostly cucks who still think the wage gap exists, and that feminism should be a thing.. but hold up, we also need to make sure not a single women is harmed by domestic violence...
>>
>>72932144
Fuck off this thread is full
>>
who is he anyway

i just got off my aquatic traveling box
>>
Guys what's Australia like?
Do you like Americans? Why do you all put boxing gloves on kangaroos when they kick?
>>
>>72932377
are you in the navy mate?
>>72932667
people dont hate americans but you kinda have to prove yourself over here
>>
File: 1459246974291.jpg (75 KB, 548x444) Image search: [Google]
1459246974291.jpg
75 KB, 548x444
>>72932144
Fuck me crikey
>>
>>72932715
How would I prove myself? Do I have to fight some abbos?
>>
>>72932799
by not being a shit cunt who cant handle the bants

you also have to glass at least 3 lebs
>>
>>72931725
Literally takes the moral high ground in every situatuon and sits with a smug as fuck look on his face whenever someone else is speaking lmao
>>
File: 1447804766626.gif (908 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1447804766626.gif
908 KB, 500x275
>>72932144
>>
>>72932715

no i've just been out of the country for a while on bizniz. on a boat.

plus i don't watch a lot of tv
>>
He is an Islam apologist. Says that since Islam has no central authority the Quran can be interpreted many different ways and thus cannot say whether homos should be killed or not, etc.

Want to wipe the smug smile of his face
>>
>>72932957
its waleed aly the shit cunt on the project
>>
He's a slippery little muzza who is trying to subvert the public into accepting muslim ideals. Note: He has a beard.
>>
>>72931725
>Implying anyone watches the Project anymore

All they do is sit around and pretend to be up to date..
>>
>>72932139
He was kicking around well before "the Panel" ever existed. I think he was the chairman of the islam council of australia or some shit.

Just always remember him getting rekt by Hitchens on Q&A many years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyBgzVeccys
>>
File: 1443773999690.jpg (103 KB, 1564x1060) Image search: [Google]
1443773999690.jpg
103 KB, 1564x1060
>>72931725
What on earth are you talking about? This man is a talented journalist and presenter and he is in his current station due solely due to his talent and skill rather than his mere ethnicity and name, and the awards with which he is lauded are wholly deserved. Anybody who voices any disagreement with these facts is an Islamophobic bigot, and therefore his image must be broadcast on all televisions across Australia. Because not to give this man a special voice on the basis of his race would be to discriminate based upon race.
>>
Someone tell me why this is wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxNJLkIkYQM

in b4 islam has been at war with the west for thousands of years
>>
>>72934220
>If you kill your enemies, the win
>>
>>72934407
>Our involvement in the ME, having a hand in killing millions, literally millions of innocent people, being the lapdog of war criminals has no effect on whether people like us or not
>we should keep killing people who's lives and their families lives we have had a hand in ruining
>>
>>72934220
It's not wrong, it's just so eminently obvious

This shit is insightful only to morons who never think about it
>>
>>72934220

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyVbyD5Iwmg

Watch this.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (6 KB, 176x203) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
6 KB, 176x203
>>72934220
You should see his debate with based jared taylor. He got abolutely btfo.

https://youtu.be/VQGIghJr8no
>>
>>72934765
sure, but nearly all msm is like that, barely scraping the surface of any topic, that said, i'd rather waleed's relatively sane, balanced interpretation of events than puppets like Andrew Bolt or Miranda Devine giving us their bs
>>
He's literary just a useful idiot for the left, I love how they always avoid letting him talk about social issues because he's a practicing muslim and obviously socially conservative as fuck
>>
>>72931725
>tfw he got btfo by hitchens multiple times
>>
>>72935007
yeah, I'll give you that.
>>
>>72935069
>tfw when hitchens was controlled opposition, and a warmongering cunt. He was right sometimes tho, i'll give him that
>>
>>72931725

Oh my god yes. Guy is a fucking smug asshole. It's not even his politics, it's his fucking personality.
>>
File: 1459652635844s.jpg (47 KB, 720x717) Image search: [Google]
1459652635844s.jpg
47 KB, 720x717
>>72934957
>>
>>72931725
>Populist left wing TV 'personality'
You guys just hate him because he simplifies things and is articulate enough to convince normies. Also he laughs at his own jokes.
There's a mountain of right wing equivalents, they're just not as young.
>>
>>72931725
Muslim Apolagist...

>next....
>>
>>72932799
>You have to be able to drink at least 1/3 of your your own body weight in Alcohol, Beer is recomended for this Challenge...
>You have to know how to make a Snag Sanga with mato sauce (Google it/Bunnings bbq)
>incorporate a minimum of two swear words "Fuck", "Cunt", " Bastard" into any minimum three paragraph common conversation. If you incorporate all three e.g."Mate, That cunt fucken Electrician you told me abouts is fucken fucked, such a fucken cock-head, Should'a fucked that cunt off months ago, Cunts fucked"

>Can I be Australian and stop giving a fuck.... Yes you can!!!!!
>>
idk who he is but he looks like a fag
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.