[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Before, she's dating a Muslim >They break up, she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1.jpg (150 KB, 661x1040) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
150 KB, 661x1040
>Before, she's dating a Muslim
>They break up, she gets with an atheist
>Muscular gym rat kind of guy, starts fucking her and making her lift with him
>After, how she looks after a few months of this
>>
>>72931574
>still a sandnigger
>>
>>72931574
Still not pooing in the loo
>>
>>72931574
Sorry can't tell the difference.
>>
she looks like she smells, Trinidad.

>dating the coloreds

c'mon trinidad youre better than this
>>
>>72931574
I'm not seeing a difference
>>
>>72931574

If she marries him then being able to lift more than 5 pounds and being attractive to her husband is more relevant than being attractive to her brother ...
>>
>Women
>Lifting weights
>A good thing

Uhhh, has anyone ever told you that men are attracted to the difference between men and women?

Men like short, curvy women. Not muscular broads. Idiots.
>>
>>72931574
This guy has been posting his cuck fantasies about this girl on /r9k/ for a year or more.

Very cancerous. Ignore.
>>
>>72932023
>fat manlet detected

Sorry lad
>>
Looks like Jasmine Byrne.

Hows her anal game?
>>
>>72932023
women don't become muscular broads from lifting unless they already have wide shoulders/high T.
>>
>>72931574
This is my favorite meme, please bring your threads back to r9k
>>
>>72932417

Isn't that the whole purpose of lifting weights? To become muscular lol?

You faggots on here constantly engage in hypocrisy. It's almost like it's intentional.

WOMEN SHOULD NOT LIFT WEIGHTS. The whole idea behind being a heterosexual is being attracted to the different between men and women. Men are tall, muscular, hairy creatures. Women are short, hairless or less-hairy, and have curves.

You faggots on here don't even understand basic biology. Fucking MORONS.
>>
>>72932023

I like strong women with short hair and have a boyish nature. I like to fuck them silly and put them in their place that they'll always be slave my penis. I will bully naughty pussy.

>Wanting a flimsy flamsy idiot woman that is too weak to lift a piece of bread

you may as well fuck gay twinks.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.