[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Kim Il-Sung
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 600x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 600x758
Was he a good man who did nothing wrong?
>>
File: image.jpg (242 KB, 504x368) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
242 KB, 504x368
He was the greatest human being to ever walk the earth!
>>
>>72930550

North Korea probably would have just become another China, except USA got angry that they couldn't defeat them in the war and forced them to become isolated from the international community
>>
>>72930670
I think he was better than other leaders of his time.
>>
>>72930550

Literally a Communist.
>>
Juche was a mistake.
>>
He was pretty much a Korean version of Trump. No intellectual substance but loved the sound of his own name, loved the word "Great". If Trump had his way every book, movie and song in every library, cinema or music store across the country would be a hymn of praise to himself.
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 700x394
>>72930969
Juche is the final redpill. Don't be fooled by the deceptiveness of the globalist Jews.
>>
>>72931040
Is this what the Germans actually believe?
Trump had his time doing that. He wants to use that energy to brand the world America now.
It's not about him, its about his people now. He has reached the self actualization pinical
>>
File: 1459562626404.jpg (553 KB, 1000x669) Image search: [Google]
1459562626404.jpg
553 KB, 1000x669
>>72930550
He was a communist mass murderer and his descendants are totalitarian monarchists. His disgusting family are living proof that no matter the ideology, dictatorship is always ass.
>>
>>72930760

yes that isolation wasn't their choice back then
>>
>>72931364

this, essentially
>>
He was born in China while fleeing Korea during WW2 so they just told the people he was born on a glorious magical mountain.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.