[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. Now that Trump is the presumptive nominee, will be picking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: beck-cheetos-575x431.jpg (36 KB, 575x431) Image search: [Google]
beck-cheetos-575x431.jpg
36 KB, 575x431
1. Now that Trump is the presumptive nominee, will be picking a running mate soon, or is that always done after the primaries are wrapped up? (unless you're rato) Is there a precedent for this? Will he want to leave leave the announcement as long as possible in order to test the waters with Hillary and see would complement his style in order to attain demographics that he might be losing out on? Not to mention (in my opinion) he would want to choose someone "worse" than him (from the GOP establishment's POV) as VP so as to avoid basically inviting impeachment or even assasination.

2. Who will he pick and why?
>>
>>72929794
webb
>>
If he picks someone named Johnson there's a 100% statistical chance he'll be assassinated.
>>
>>72929794
Ben Carson. The man would make the best President, but the worst candidate.

Trump will eventually get assassinated, either by some lefty kook in retaliation for making america great again or by a Trumpette for failing to do so.

Then Carson can skip the whole election issue and initiate a golden age unlike any country has experienced before.
>>
File: Carson_sleepy.jpg (38 KB, 550x395) Image search: [Google]
Carson_sleepy.jpg
38 KB, 550x395
Lord Trump will awaken the ever sleeping Ben
>>
>>72929823
Would Webb want to pick Trump though? I know he said he would prefer Trump over Hillary, which I would assume (naively) is unprecedented, for a former candidate of one party to say they'd rather cross sides. As far as I'm aware none of the 16 other Republicans have said they'd rather vote for Hillary, for example. But still, even taking that into account, would Webb really go so far as to want to be VP to Trump? It seems a stretch? Though Trump may be willing to choose anybody in order to close the large gap that still persists between him and Clinton if he wants to win.
>>
>>72929794
The VP is selected by the nominee after the primaries but before the convention according to tradition. The VP is confirmed at the convention and it is not official till then but if the nominee's choice has ever not been confirmed at the convention I am unaware of the occasion.

Anyway, it could be anytime between now and then. Last time around Mitt chose Paul Ryan in August of that year.
>>
>>72930712
For the other part of your question I don't know, there are a lot of good choices. Probably Rubio. I don't think he should choose a Democrat even if it is Jim Webb regardless of what these memelords say, I think more of the base would be turned off by it than converts recruited from across the aisle.
>>
>>72929794
>2. Who will he pick and why?
Probably a jew because he is a kike lover
>>
>>72930827
Call me tinfoil but wouldn't picking Rubio (or even Christie) just invite some GOP establishment donor to pull some strings and have Trump killed or at least blackmailed into stepping down?
>>
>>72930965
Maybe, but if it gets to the point where they are unironically considering murdering the president I don't think his VP will play too much into the decision. Whoever replaced him in such a scenario would have the fear of God put into them by the murder itself.

But that is all far-fetched. He needs someone with the inside track and Rubio would be a good bone to throw the GOPe to heal the party. There is also the Hispanic demographic thing for what it's worth although I'm sure I loathe that entire concept as much as you.
>>
File: 1457707539148.png (412 KB, 675x460) Image search: [Google]
1457707539148.png
412 KB, 675x460
>>
>>72930115
>>72931434
Carson is more likely to be Surgeon General. Trump has said he wants to choose a career politician for the job.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.