[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Secession in the United states
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 12221.png (301 KB, 2500x1415) Image search: [Google]
12221.png
301 KB, 2500x1415
Is secession in the US the only answer to the POC question?

rate my new white america map
all non-mixed POC will have a citizenship cap

Richard Lynn explains eugenics and dysgenics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzrtUQHgXY8&t=37m53s
>>
>>72928663
The notion of creating new nations based on race is always amusing.Because in order to do so a large amount of the white population would have to become ultra right wing fascists which then begs the question, why divide the nation at all?

Also Good map but.

>Northwest
>Not White.
>>
>>72929036
>large amount of the white population would have to become ultra right wing fascists

nah
just need mexicans to overrun the south and declare independence
>>
File: 1388212927541.jpg (101 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1388212927541.jpg
101 KB, 1024x768
>>72928663
North American Union/10, GTFO....
>>
>>72929036
>mfw Washington becomes most militarized state
>mfw Hillary in office and we are fiest to secede
>we btfo Hillary's army, and other states join in
>we kill all our libcucks
>the new territory including North cali/oregon/washington is formed.

>it's run by Russians.
>>
>>72929142
Probably not. They'd have to deal with are military.

What could happen and already has is the micro balkanization of the U.S. In this case you still have one nation only in name but within the nation you have black, white and mestizo regions. i.e Detroit, North East/West and LA.
>>
>>72929319
>mfw when I run a right wing death squads in Seattle.

I can dream.
>>
>>72928663
always thought it was funny how quebec looks somewhat like france on a map
>>
>>72928663
>Building the Trump Wall North of a whole group of states who voted for him.

That's just rude. Its the Deep South m8, you want those Negroes gone just give us the signal and a week.
>>
>>72928663
I think so.
>>
>>72929551
It will be real if Trump isn't elected tbqh.
>>
>>72928663
>France with white people

obviously you've never actually been to Quebec. They are importing North African Muslims just like France. Shit's gonna hit the fan soon.
>>
>>72928663
Gibs PNW and Alaska.

Muh Columbia
Muh Cascadia
Muh Freedoms
>>
>>72928663
>cutting the top off of california

Nice try cracker
>>
File: CultMarx_Reb.png (426 KB, 960x804) Image search: [Google]
CultMarx_Reb.png
426 KB, 960x804
>>72928663
fuck you OP like we'd let anyone turn over the glorious South to the niggers
Try again faggot.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.