[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/, can you show me one, even ONE, study showing that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 149705465-Ringo_gun_to_head.jpg (29 KB, 486x499) Image search: [Google]
149705465-Ringo_gun_to_head.jpg
29 KB, 486x499
Hey /pol/, can you show me one, even ONE, study showing that illegals are even slightly more likely to be violent criminals than the average American?

Oh shit, you fucking can't, can you? Fucking ignorant racists.

/pol/ eternally BTFO, enjoy President Clinton.
>>
>>72927140

What race are illigal immigrants?
>>
>>72927202

We're all human, no one is illegal.
>>
>>72927253

Fuck off faggot, we ship our illegals to a cannibal infested shit hole that's so bad they set themselves on fire.

If I raped your ass because you don't believe in borders (pants are just borders for your botty) would i be an illegal invader?
>>
File: jBB87Z.jpg (90 KB, 1022x558) Image search: [Google]
jBB87Z.jpg
90 KB, 1022x558
>>72927253
They're criminals by default, you aspie.
It's in the fucking name.
Illegal immigrant.
ILLEGAL. IMMIGRANT.
>>
File: 1462036510038.gif (156 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1462036510038.gif
156 KB, 500x282
>>72927253
>>
>>72927140
Sure, there is non... Thanks to stupid thing called "political correctness" you won't know what race they are, but ask around in Europe how they feel, common people and sense is much better than any statics
>>
>>72928355
Mudslimes are much more violent than spics. At least spics are Christians. Not that it excuses them though.
>>
>>72927768
Rekt
>>
>>72927140
ILLEGAL
What part of this word to liberals struggle with so much?
>>
File: ModerateIslam2.jpg (87 KB, 720x600) Image search: [Google]
ModerateIslam2.jpg
87 KB, 720x600
>>72927140
lol Muzzies
>>
>>72927140
Look son, I'm a right-leaning centrist. It's not that illegals are bad necessarily, but, they don't speak our language, sometimes they leech money from us and go to their own countries, and they take jobs that our young folk should have to develop themselves into vigorous, hardworking adults.

They're just too much of a hassle to deal with, and quite frankly a waste of money, especially when you're spending money on them when they're living on welfare and they're not really doing anything with themselves.
>>
>>72927140

> study

Why would people and organisations who wholehartedly support illegal immigration put funds into a study that would destroy their worldview?
>>
whatever stat said 80% of women crossing the border get raped

other than that every illegal immigrant is a criminal so 10/10 is a much higher rate than the general population
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.