[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How old were you when you realised that stuff like this is propaganda?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 26774054495_db8d2fded5_b.jpg (180 KB, 836x631) Image search: [Google]
26774054495_db8d2fded5_b.jpg
180 KB, 836x631
How old were you when you realised that stuff like this is propaganda?
>>
The latter game kinda admits there is a Jewish conspiracy tho
>>
>>72927050
Ah yes. Space combat and mechsuit warfare. I'll go enlist right now
>>
>>72927050
Left is propaganda. Right is not.
>>
>tfw got taught in school that hitler was an evil racist pyscopath
>tfw got taught in school that JFK was a sexual perverted dug addict
>tfw didn't find out the truth until i was 21
>>
>>72927050

>>
>>72927050
When did America's Army come out?
>>
File: image.jpg (467 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
467 KB, 1920x1080
>>72927050
Wolfenstein is extremely over the top on purpose in order to be satirical and not offend anyone. Just look at how stupid the European map is.
>>
>>72927162
"infinite warfare" doesn't ring any warning bells to you?
>>

First time I played America's Army

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America's_Army

I saw the writing on the wall when I first played it and realized that military recruiters/recruiting doing the whole "GUYS CHECK OUT THESE VIDEO GAMES OK NOW IN THE MILITARY ITS JUST LIKE THAT (except you might end up vacuuming parking lots or scrubbing toilets)" routine to get young kids about to graduate HS enlisted
>>
>>72927050

> Bethesda

One of the most SJW companies so what do you expect. New Doom isn't developed by them but as publisher i can guarantee the final boss cyberdemon will be a make hell great again trumptron and you have to fire reddit gold at him to win.
>>
>>72928192

Wasn't Americas Army openly developed by the US army for that purpose? If i remember right it was download able free from the USAF website.

Also, playing FIFA, scout germany for youth squad. All middle eastern names.
>>
>>72929174
Ye
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.