[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the odds of this man becoming the next POTUS? Obviously,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9
File: 420trump.jpg (86 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
420trump.jpg
86 KB, 640x640
What are the odds of this man becoming the next POTUS?

Obviously, in the UK, there is nothing but bad press about him - so it's hard to understand just how well he's doing.
>>
realistically, 97 percent, but really, it's 100 percent
>>
40%

Don't underestimate the Hillary illuminati
>>
File: 1461985267522.gif (2 MB, 420x230) Image search: [Google]
1461985267522.gif
2 MB, 420x230
I think there might actually be some SHTF going on if he's not. Not a supporter of it, and not sure how successful it would all be, but I can see it.

All the negative claims about Trump are really negative claims about the "American spirit." He's learned to personify what Americans are at heart. The man has created an image.

He's an asshole, but that's what an American is at heart, and in the same ways. Think of all the reasons you sometimes hate us burgers, those are the same reasons people hate Trump.

He really does symbolize us, good and bad. He's doing well.
>>
>>72926943
>bong media being an accurate measurement of anything
nope
I bet they tell you islam is a religion of peace and that refugees are nice and need help
>>
>>72926943
>What are the odds of this man becoming the next POTUS?
Depends on whether he's up against Bernie or Hillary, which is more likely Hillary, but either way he's the presumptive president-elect. Saying the press in the UK is against him is only going to give him more support here. No one likes the snobbish media, about sick of their propaganda shit.
>>
>>72926943
He's doing better every week. I put his chances at 45% atm but he could easily gain the lead once primaries are officially settled. Bernie supporters fucked Hillary over pretty badly with all of the bad press on social media. No one's really attacking Trump these days except for violent people and it just makes him look better. He's slowly gaining more ground. I'd call it a coin toss though.
>>
>>72926943
>Trump might one day interact with David Cameron as a world leader

I have to see this
>>
>>72926943

Didn't somebody say that they ran that exact question into the world's most powerful supercomputer and it gave a 47% chance of Trump victory?
>>
>>72926943
Not very high, Trump has lowest approval ratings for a final presidential candidate in the past 40-50 years, much lower than Hillary, the chances of him winning against her are slim, we knew this for a long time.
>>
>>72926943

It's too early to tell. Polls favour Clinton, but they're too early to be predictable.

The demographics, which are somewhat predictive, are against Trump.

>White males will vote trump
>Majority of conservatives will vote trump

But:
>Blacks will vote Hillary
>Hispanics will vote Hillary
>Other minorities e.g. asians, jews and muslims will vote Hillary
>Females will largely vote Hillary
>Majority of liberals will vote Hillary

Both candidates have high unfavorability ratings.

Historically speaking, events before the general change who people vote for. If the Economy collapses, that may make people vote for someone they believe will be the best for dealing with that challenge.

In addition, some voters may flip parties because they hate their own candidate so much. There are some estimates that about 20% of each party will change affiliation to vote for the opposing party if Trump/Clinton is their nominee.

My guess is that Hillary will win, but I could be wrong. Trump has made fools of all the pundits. The butthurt here if HIllary does take it will be indescribable.
>>
>>72926943
we have to see how he attacks hilldog. there's a lot of shit on her and he needs to go for the throat. he needs to bring to light the fact that hilldog defended a 12 year old rape victim, found loopholes in the law to get him off and mercilessly attacked the 12 year old girl's credibility. hilldog basically said she was asking for it. she also laughed about it
>>
>>72929198

Honestly, Trump will overtake Hillary in due time.

Trump is hated because the liberal MSM tells people to hate him.

Hillary is hated for things that she's ACTUALLY done.
>>
File: Trump looks into oblivion.png (338 KB, 400x619) Image search: [Google]
Trump looks into oblivion.png
338 KB, 400x619
100%
>>
File: Trump looks at yggsdrasil.png (935 KB, 736x608) Image search: [Google]
Trump looks at yggsdrasil.png
935 KB, 736x608
President
>>
File: Trump looks at troops.png (1 MB, 970x552) Image search: [Google]
Trump looks at troops.png
1 MB, 970x552
Trump
>>
100%. The attacks he can mount on Hillary will devastate her.
>>
File: Trump looks at illuminati.png (913 KB, 1092x709) Image search: [Google]
Trump looks at illuminati.png
913 KB, 1092x709
>>72929483

Republicans don't want to see Hillary in the white house, they hate her. Hurrnghdurrgh my Beghazi.
>>
File: Trump looks at god.png (398 KB, 797x479) Image search: [Google]
Trump looks at god.png
398 KB, 797x479
America wants a winner for president.
>>
File: 3a1.jpg (26 KB, 480x421) Image search: [Google]
3a1.jpg
26 KB, 480x421
>>72926943
>POTUS
Don't think he's fit to be one, right now he's doing well by telling people what they want to hear.

At the same time B. Osama was never really fit to be one and he got in.

On the other hand if he gets in he will at least give a shake to the entire liberal establishment, not necessarily with good results.

In the end he's better than Killary or the Commie
so I would support him and worry about the consequences later.
>>
>>72929483
>>72927506
>>72929316

Way too much ad hominem bullshit in this election, it's disappointing.
>>
>>72927927

>run rand()%100 at supercomputer

hey guys, we know who will win elections, supercomputer told us.
>>
>POTUS
>not God Emperor
>>
>>72930290
Ad hominem is valid. Politicians' primary function is not to debate theory of governance, they're there to govern. Character flaws can and should be part of the evaluation.
>>
>>72927721
Thats why he made this thread you fucking shithead.
>>
>>72927721
>>
>>72926943
i honestly think he's going to get it. The man is unstoppable.
>>
I really really hope he is going to make it. This would be the first step away from all that liberalization. Less war, less crimes, etc.
>>
>>72926943

don't underestimate how HRC is a default choice for most people.
>>
It's sad but...you guys don't understand how bad it is yet.

Hillary Clinton is a woman.
That's it. End of story she is going to win on that alone.

That's really it, even though I hate to admit it.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.