[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Went Wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: bushes.jpg (289 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
bushes.jpg
289 KB, 620x412
What

Went

Wrong
>>
Dubya was such a shitty president, no bush will ever be elected again
>>
Jeb is a mess.
Jeb is a waste.
>>
every family has that one person.

he's that one person.
>>
>>72925941
They cloned a clone too much.
Jeb is a result of accumulating genetic damage.
>>
>>72926304

Jeb is a big fat mistake.
>>
Jeb didn't get enough love as a kid or even now. It caused him to become unbalanced and emotionally weak.

George got too much love. It caused him to become too carefree and ignorant.
>>
>>72925941
that family is evil, they were involved in the opium war as suppliers
>>
>>72925971

30-40 years after his presidency I firmly believe that history will smile upon him and the positive work he did. The media was after blood ever since he went into Iraq and never treated him fairly since that.
>>
>>72925941
regression to the mean, they just got progressively worse.
>>
>>72926607
i thought he was pretty good
>>
>>72925941
That third panel there, where W destroyed America.

Hopefully president elect Trump will found a new and legitimate nation once he is in office.
>>
I miss yeb
>>
low energy
>>
>>72926670

Agreed

The TARP bail out will go down as one of the best deals America made in the past couple decades. Even though it was hugely unpopular, America made all their money back from the banks WITH INTEREST. We actually came out ahead after that deal.
>>
>>72925941
This is why monarchy is shit, quality deteriorates with every generation until you get guac boy
>>
Who the fuck is the first one?
>>
>>72926980
prescott
>>
>>72926842

Yeah, but at what cost? Remember, you have to look at what was implied here. The message that was being said from the government to the banks was that as long as they both play nicely together, the banks can cause another meltdown and get the government to bail them out. Meanwhile, as long as the banks pay up for the service, they can do what they like.
>>
>>72925941
Jeb was probably the worst possible genetic combination of the Bush dynasty possible, and yet was the only one who really wanted to be President. Kind of sad really
>>
File: 05d.jpg (22 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
05d.jpg
22 KB, 450x338
>>
Foolish guac bowl merchant
>>
>>72925941
Why do people hate George W Bush? He is literally the best president since Reagan, and only slightly behind him.

How did CNN brainwash so many people?
>>
>>72929126
Stop pointing out sad truths. Poor guy just wanted to rule the world.
>>
Jeb has no charisma.

He's about as interesting is a wet sock.
>>
>>72925941

Jeb just wasn't like the others
>>
>>72929177
>reagan
>good

Pick one, faggot
>>
File: George_P_Bush.jpg (292 KB, 1024x1301) Image search: [Google]
George_P_Bush.jpg
292 KB, 1024x1301
this
>>
>>72925941
Lanklets have no charisma
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg02n7tJfMM
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.