[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do we increase gun rights and gun ownership in europe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
how do we increase gun rights and gun ownership in europe?
>>
>>72924015
we don't need more gun ownership. We need better self defense laws
>>
>>72924078
why not both?
>>
>>72924165
because I don't want the 1 million new """"Germans""""" to have weapons
>>
>>72924264
so you would rather be defenseless?
>>
>>72924078
This. We already have somewhat reasonable gun laws. We only need to be legally allowed to defend ourselves with the guns we have.
>>
>>72924264
They can get them on the black market but not you
>>
>>72924333
no, I'd rather keep the current gun laws which make it almost impossible for non citizen without connections to own firearms and expand my rights to self defense, at least when at home.
(CCing would be nice though)
>>
>>72924015
Import niggers, so we actually start needing guns
>>
>>72924505
so you really honestly believe criminals obey the laws, especially religiously motivated crime?
>>
>europe

send some our way desu
>>
>>72924491
It's not a very developed market here, and it's still harder for them to obtain them than it is for an honest citizen.
Plus we already abrogated all the stupid restrictions we had before, except for a ban on 9x19, but I can live without it
>>
>>72924625
This, holy fuck

I am convinced Australians are the most gullible and sheepish people on Earth

Literally 90%+ of people believe our gun control has been a positive thing

Australia is essentially White Democrats: The Country
>>
>>72924078
>>72924264
>>72924505
>>72924690

Italy confirmed as cucks.
>>
>>72924589
of course they don't, but it's still harder for them to get a firearm. Imagine once all those niggers are given citizenship: as it is now here they still can't legally buy a firearm.
While we can and quite easily
>>
>>72924768
Yeah I've found that almost everyone I talk to believes that gun control works and that it's worth taking our freedoms away to maybe decrease the homicide rate by a couple of deaths each year. Show them statistics that blow this out of the water and they reply with "WELL YOU DONT NEED A GUN ANYWAY FAGGG"

I could get one if I put in time at a gun club but even then the ability to use it for self defence is pretty limited and I definitely couldn't carry.
>>
>>72924015
This graph is completely non sense by it's own values, people in Turkey has less gun owning rate than fucking pussies living in the france? Naah, fuck off. Also Spain too. This is absolutely wrong.
>>
>>72924015
You can't force it. It has to be something the people want.
Yurope is too cucked to want it.
>>
>>72924690
>It's not a very developed market here,
are you for real?
>>
>>72924789
not really, just realist. I completely support gunrights, but only for Europeans.
If we lived in a 100% homogeneous country I would support a complete deregulation on gun ownership, but unfortunately that's not the case
>>
>>72924078
>>72924264
>>72924505
>>72924690
>>72924791
>>72924927
Why don't-a you fuckers just-a make enough-a spaghetti to feed-a all of the-a migrants, but make-a the meat-a-balls out-a the pork-a?
>>
>>72924971
kek
>>
>>72924971
Jesus christ, I'm a wop working in a gelato store and even that was fucking cringe.
>>
>>72924926
yea, look at gun crime data. The vast majority of deaths from guns are still by Italians with legal firearms. And it's a very low number, mostly suicides. Now imagine if we made it easier for new "citizens" to acquire one.
Ideally one would have a racial profiling for gun ownership, but I don't think it's feasible because muh rayciss
>>
>>72924015
Not gonna happen with EUSSR, they want to get rid of all gun rights (semi-auto ban the latest example of their anti-gun agenda).
>>
>>72925096
Really? Isn't that in contrast with the rights of sovereign states?
>>
>>72925195
>EUSSR
>sovereign states
you should only pick one if you want to be realistic, the whole point of EU is to seize power from nations and create European superpower
>>
>>72925268
I hope it doesn't pass. What if I already have semiautomatic firearms? Am I supposed to give them up? Fuck that
>>
>>72924015
Just go out and buy whatever you want, what are they gonna do take it from your cold dead hands? If you ever have to shoot somebody have a shovel handy and bury the evidence.
>>
>>72924971
I want to see Trump set up stores where Muslims can come repent their faith, officially anglicise their name and as a reward they get a free pork based meal and a week's worth of free pork products
>>
>>72924971
i'm deeply ashamed to say i laughed pretty hard
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.