[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not American but I want to support Trump by buying his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1455003035532.png (761 KB, 898x692) Image search: [Google]
1455003035532.png
761 KB, 898x692
I'm not American but I want to support Trump by buying his cap and showing support, but his hats only ship around America.

How can I help make America great again?
>>
By Making the Netherlands Great Again
>>
File: 1461848560015.jpg (252 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1461848560015.jpg
252 KB, 500x500
>>72923502
We're trying with Geert, right now it looks like we're gonna make it.
>>
Post address and PayPal and pay me and I'll ship one to you DutchBro. But only if you stops smokings the weed.
>>
Im in the same predicament, i want that damn cap but im not about to buy some made in china piece of shit
>>
File: 40kpepe.jpg (246 KB, 1200x957) Image search: [Google]
40kpepe.jpg
246 KB, 1200x957
>>72923391
Sorry no Foreigners should impact American elections, support your own right-wing populist parties and make them use Trump and an example.
>>
>>72923877
I just wan the hat to look like my animes
>>
>>72923877

Fuck off cruz missle, if these fine dutchmen want to support us then that's fine by me.
>>
>>72923721
I never smoke weed, can it be done safely?
>>
>>72925036
are baseball caps with slogans contraband in netherlands?
>>
>>72925348
Not really, I mean using paypall and everything, I'm pretty Europoor.
>>
>>72925469
ah i see. well hopefully one of these other anons will be able to help ya. personally I don't like any of the candidates running, whole thing is a farce. but at least it's getting people to actually think about who they elect to office.
>>
>>72923391
Im Europoor but I am still getting the Trump merch. This election is not only about the USA- hopefuly he send the message to our EU traitors
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.