[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wherea re the proofs??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Osama-bin-Laden.jpg (756 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
Osama-bin-Laden.jpg
756 KB, 1500x1000
Are there any proofs that he is dead? Or should we just trust that Obama and Hillary arent lying to us?
>>
His skull is in the possession of the Skull and Bones group at Yale. They needed it to replace Geronimo's head after they had to give it back. Get with the program bro.
>>
File: 747.jpg (84 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
747.jpg
84 KB, 400x300
>>72923202
someone please post tangible proofs that this man is dead.
>>
>>72923347
>His skull is in the possession of the Skull and Bones group at Yale.
sounds as plausible as obama's statement that they burried him at sea
>>
>>72923202
Conspiritards, you always think everyone owes you proof of everything but then they show it to you and you just deny it anyway. That's why no one cares about your dumb shit.
>>
>>72923444
test me, post the proof
>>
>>72923414
They did bury his headless corpse at sea.
>>
>>72923482
I believe you as much as I believe Obama and Hillary.
>>
>>72923202
I'm guessing they killed him immediately instead of capturing him to protect the Saudis. He must have had A LOT of things to say and they probably wouldn't even want to have his testimony on files anywhere. Too dangerous.
>>
>>72924238
ok, have you seen any pictures of the body?? any other tangible proof except words coming out of mouths of lying politicians?
>>
>>72924303
No. I'm not even sure all those tapes where he talked about 9/11 are real. Osama was probably involved with the CIA since the Soviet war and everything about him is super secret. Maybe he's not even real.
>>
I don't normally believe in conspiracy theories but this was sketchy as shit.

>found him in an anti-Taliban, military town in Pakistan
>none of his neighbours had any idea he even lived there
>executed him rather than capturing him
>no pictures/videos
>dumped his body in the sea
>>
File: 1462340249888.jpg (49 KB, 520x323) Image search: [Google]
1462340249888.jpg
49 KB, 520x323
>>72923444
>implying conspiratards haven't been vindicated with snowden leaks / wiki leaks / shillary emails

you're trips are false.
>>
>>72926637
damn Kennedy was a moron
>announce the bad guys you want to expose them

>>72925722
exactly my point, but whenever I bring out those points to normalfags, they look at me as if I'm tinfoil
>what could go wrong
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.