[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First time here. Mostly posting to get an idea of what the board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_nly6j23kJE1r1e4u6o1_1280.jpg (148 KB, 1240x992) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nly6j23kJE1r1e4u6o1_1280.jpg
148 KB, 1240x992
First time here. Mostly posting to get an idea of what the board is like. I realize it's mostly satire, or whatever, but I don't care.

I'm not voting for Trump because I feel like he says whatever he can to appeal to people that are pissed off and want some superhero like figure to save america from whatever. He has no clear views as far as I can tell.

Oregon primary's coming up and I'm not sure if I should vote hilary or bernie. pragmatically, hilary obviously makes sense. I guess she also supports free trade, which is historically a better economic policy and maybe better for global relations, right? I figure I shouldn't put too much stock in how the politicians present themselves, but Bernie definitely /seems/ for genuine and has better ideals- to that end, it may just come down to ideals vs. realism.

Who do I vote for pol?
>>
Donald J. Trump
>>
Donald J. Trump
>>
yo yo does anyone know about or care about politics on this board?

>>72919430
>>72919849
convince me to vote for him and I will
>>
Donald J. Trump
>>
File: IMG_0129.jpg (75 KB, 699x637) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0129.jpg
75 KB, 699x637
>>72919175
>>
Donald J. Trump
>>
>>72919175
/pol/ is not satire.
>>
god emperor trump
>>
>>72920028
by satire I literally meant posting "Donald J. Trump"
>>
>>72919175
It really isn't satire, yes people like that do exist. They're about to get the White House too. Get depressed.
>>
File: 1461809482154.png (1 MB, 894x1160) Image search: [Google]
1461809482154.png
1 MB, 894x1160
>>72919175
>I realize its mostly satire

Go fuck yourself plebbit
>>
File: no.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>72919175
>>
>>72919175
You will submit to the Donald.
>>
>>72920168
Πολύ low energy σήμερα. Μας βγάζεις kαkό όνομα. :^)

>>72919175
Donald J. Trump in 2020 during his re-election.
>>
>>72920028

Only newfags believe this. "Hur dur gas der kikes! Fuck niggers! Am I edgy yet?" You've been Stormcucked
>>
>>72919175

You sound like you're 19, so honestly, no one at all. Everything you just spouted sounds like repetition by a mind crafted by state schools and the mass media. Wait a little while. By age 25, your brain will have finished developing and you will have been out of the school system for a couple years. Government will play a smaller role in your life at that point than it ever had before, and with the increased agency that comes from being a real adult and making money, you won't feel the subconscious pressure to fit into the current zeitgeist of American culture. Your mind will be able to breathe and get some perspective on itself.
>>
>>72919175

Vote Trump cunt

>le ebin /pol/ satire maymay
>>
>>72921251
Why don't you just want me to vote for whoever you're voting for?
>>
>>72921251
To be fair, this is true. I don't know shit about politics, but to the extent I can make anything better, I'm told (and maybe this is wrong too) voting helps. Could be BS, or is that too close to a Bernie-ism for a clear Trump supporter like yourself? What good does distancing yourself from authorities that know about economics and shit like that do for your political compass though?
>>
>>72919175
Op if you look closely at your choices you basicly have none. Hillary has effectivly secured the super deligates and in effect it's been decided for you without your input at this point. Cast your vote for eather but at least consider this. Just my two cent's, I've been watching all the election closely
>>
I suggest you do your own research into each candidate. I'm voting Trump because I agree with almost all of his policies. Also, I don't like Hillary as a person. That seems like a bad reason to not vote for someone, but character is one of the most important things for me.
>>
>>72921263

dank maymay based tone

>>72921366

Well neither your vote nor mine makes a difference either way, but also because I regret my first presidential vote (Obama). If you're not passionate about someone you don't need to force a half-hearted decision.
>>
>>72921861
A fucking leaf
>>
>>72919175
>I feel like
FB friend shared a link that said stop using the phrase "I feel like" and in the opening paragraph, the author used it in conjunction with pro-Trump views. She implied conservatives are the ones who based their views on emotion, when we all know that's fucking ass backwards. I shit you not, the second sentence of the article set off my liberal propaganda radar.

It took all of my restraint to not blow up his comment section.
>>
>>72921366
Ita not about "what I'm doing is right so join me", some people want you to form your own opinion. we just want it to actually be your opinion based off facts and not what the media or your teacher or your uncle Phil has crammed down your throat
>>
>>72922331
That seems like such a stupid approach to me. If you care about politics shouldn't you want the candidate you feel would be best to win? Isn't it about the consequences, not having your own opinion? (not even rhetorical)
>>
>>72922289
You base your rejection of an article on phrasing and complain about putting too much stock on "feeling" in the same breath? lel
>>
So anyway, where does one get intelligently informed pol? Hopefully not here
>>
>>72922478
Yes I think trump is best so naturally I want him to win and I want you to vote for him. But I dont think everyone should blindly follow someone else, that makes for a nation full of idiots and goddammit America can't be great again if you can't think for yourself
>>
>>72920862
But I really am racist anon...
>>
>>72919175
lurk before posting
>>
>>72919175
>I realize it's mostly satire

FUCK OFF REDDIT
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.