[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why not just introduce the death penalty for all crimes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: wog killer.jpg (112 KB, 736x900) Image search: [Google]
wog killer.jpg
112 KB, 736x900
Why not just introduce the death penalty for all crimes?
>>
because too many innocents are put in falsely
>>
>>72916663
That would be ideal. Get a petition on change orgs. Be sure to sign it.
>>
>>72916663
That scar is metal as fuck. And because why the fuck would you kill people for simple crimes?
>>
>>72916663
what a qt
>>
>>72916663
I've always thought the death penalty should be put in place for murder crimes that can be proven undoubtably
>>
>5'1 1/2

MANLET
>>
>>72916663
>5'1.5"
When will they learn.
>>
>>72916663
f-father?
he looks like me holyshit
>>
>>72916663
Because it very rapidly becomes an abusable tool to pin a crime on anyone you don't like.
>>72918166
>undoubtably
When you actually rigorously apply this, it essentially only leaves cases where someone murdered a celebrity on-stage and was caught immediately.

There've been cases where completely implausible "It wasn't me, it was a guy who looked like me!" defences actually turned out to be true and an innocent was executed.
>>
>>72916663
At the very least he had the courtesy to only break into unoccupied areas, unlike some uncultured nigger.
>>
>>72918729
>It wasn't me, it was a guy who looked like me!" defences actually turned out to be true and an innocent was executed.

Thank God modern trials require DNA evidence for the death penalty.
>>
>>72916866
Even niggers wouldn't commit crime if it meant the death penalty.

>speeding
die
>steal a loaf of bread
die
>'jay walk'
die
>litter
die

It wouldn't we worth the risk.
>>
Idiot.
>>
>>72916663
You commit three felonies a day.

Its a matter of being caught, not whether you are breaking the law.

Because everyone breaks the law daily without realizing it.

If we could all be thrown into prisons they would do so
>>
>>72919284
Blacks don't have any future orientation.
>>
>>72916739
HE RAPED ME KILL HIM
>>
>>72916739
>le falsely accused meme
Only criminals say that
>>
>>72918329
Hey buddy that's like 5'11 by today's average
>>
>>72919284
>Be in America
Speeding to get to job on time
>get shot at work
go to store to steal bread to feed kids
>get shot
walk down street
>get shot
litter
>get raped by niggers
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Code

Didn't work in England you stupid cunt
>>
>>72919719
ya ok whatever pedo-terrorist
>>
File: The Decline.jpg (1 MB, 1841x1227) Image search: [Google]
The Decline.jpg
1 MB, 1841x1227
>>72916663
>be british
>don't pay TV license
>catch glimpse of BBC through window in neighbor's house
>mandatory contact lens camera sends a pic to police
>police break down door and arrest you
>sentenced to death by wiffle-ball bat (most dangerous thing that is allowed in the country)
>die of dehydration after 6 days of police beatings with wiffle-bat
>last thought before everything goes black
>I should have voted for UKIP
>>
>>72916663

Because if you make the punishment for all crimes equal to murder it increases the violence of criminals trying to get away with it. I mean if they're going to die for selling drugs anyway, what's stopping them from murdering that kid who accidentally walks in on the deal and sees them? It's a witness, so you kill them, cut their body into pieces in a trash bag and then dump the pieces in a lake where they'll be eaten by fish and the evidence destroyed.

You'll turn speeders into cop killers.

Harsh punishment doesn't deter crime, it deters getting caught.
>>
>>72919284

No they'd just be sure to purge all witnesses to their crime.

Oh you saw a nigger shoplifting in a store? That nigger will now kill you to eliminate a witness.
>>
The anglo menace is at it again.
>>
>>72919284
Probability of punishment, not severity of punishment, is what deters people. If the fine for speeding was $25 but it was handed out literally every time anybody exceeded the limit there would be no speeding at all. If the fine was $50,000 and was never handed out then everybody would speed.

People commit crimes because they don't think they're going to get caught, and if you're not going to get caught then who cares what the punishment is?
>>
File: racist racist.jpg (326 KB, 685x888) Image search: [Google]
racist racist.jpg
326 KB, 685x888
>>72916663
That would be racist.
>>
>>72916663
Because in here in America we have the 8th amendment
>>
>>72921616

This is the smartest post I've ever seen by an Australian flag, you're 100% right.

I hate getting speeding tickets even though the fine is minimal when it comes down to it, do I speed? Of course, everyone does. Do I slow the fuck down as soon as I think I see a cop or a place where a cop might be hiding? You bet your ass.

Did I drink underage? Yup, Have I done drugs? Yes. I used to buy vials of LSD and sell doses. Because of the way the law works, the amount of drug is not used in determining how much you were trafficing, but rather the weight of both the drug and medium. Considering vials of liquid weigh more than blotter paper, Even carrying 2-3 vials on your person would qualify as trafficking more than 10g, enough to get you life imprisonment on a first offense.

Did that deter me? No, I just didn't get caught.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.