[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Polyamory General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 14
File: Polyamory.png (41 KB, 657x248) Image search: [Google]
Polyamory.png
41 KB, 657x248
Let's try this again. Can we have a serious discussion about polyamory? The old monogamous relationship models of the past clearly aren't working, divorce rates are higher than ever, the divide between the sexes keeps growing, and men and women find their emotional and physical needs unable to be met by a single partner. Now I realize not all polyamory is good - sometimes it's just an excuse for cheating, but it's a better model for a more interconnected society. Intimacy shouldn't be confined to one single person. Prove me wrong.

>inb4 cuck
>inb4 whore

Let's have a real discussion about the pros and cons of polyamory. No memes.
>>
>>72912105
Just fuck multiple grills and shut up.
Nobody cares.
>>
stop inventing words and just do the thing
>>
>>72912105
Cuck
>>
>>72912289
>>72912370
Polyamory extends beyond just sex.

>>72912401
HAHAHA LOOK EVERYONE, HE POSTED IT, AHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>72912105

STDs
>>
>>72912105
how do your Chinese owners feel about it?
>>
>>72912549
That is one factor of concern, yes, but with advances in medicine and more awareness about protective sex, I think this issue can be thwarted
>>
>>72912484
It's literally just about sex
>>
>>72912755
what part of

>no memes

did you not understand?
>>
>>72912790
It's literally not. There's an emotional component as well, some people can't fulfill certain emotional needs that others can, but may be fulfilling in other ways.
>>
>>72912105
No successful society has ever achieved anything with this selfish, shortsighted ideology as its basis.
>>
>>72912105
"of the past" isnt exactly correct since polyamory is probably the natural state of humanity

monogomy is a pretty recent, and once you get to the very recent past where "monogomy" means child rearing is done by the nuclear family instead of by the extended family, damaging phenomena
>>
>>72912892
So you're saying if you were in a serious relationship and your girlfriend/boyfriend said they were in love with someone else and wanted to fuck them from now on you'd be completely understanding and accepting of that?
>>
>>72912892
Sex ways.
>>
>>72912105

>implying that polyamory was not the default relationship model for humans in the wild

>implying that monogamous marriage is not the more recent innovation

>implying that civilization can be maintained if the underlying behaviors which originally made it possible are abandoned on a whim

wew lad
>>
>>72912105
just cuck my shit up, fampai
>>
Posting in a cuck thread. Enjoy raising a black baby and catching incurable superbug STDs.
>>
File: image.jpg (235 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235 KB, 600x448
>>72912105
I DIDNT KNOW THERE WAS STILL A CRUZ GENERAL!!!!

#RATOMISSILES UNITE
>>
>>72913070
>Strong mother and father who love and are loyal to each other
>damaging
Just go back to Tumblr
>>
>>72912763
how many billions have to die though

you humans like to rush moral societal quandaries before scientific culpability.
>>
>>72913035
And I would agree it would be impossible in historical settings, but in the modern age of interconnected-ness and rationalism, it seems like a viable, even logical option to reduce human suffering.

>>72913070
Perhaps, but the polyamory of the past isn't quite comparable to the polyamory of today. Not disagreeing with you that it's a natural state, however.

>>72913083
There are of course degrees. An ethical polyamorous relationship takes into account the feelings of both partners. Both partners must rationally acknowledge that there are some needs that just can't be met in a monogamous relationship. There's a difference between

>I love this new woman, I want to spend all of my time with her

and

>I find that this woman meets needs that you cannot, but you meet needs she cannot.

I am okay with the second statement, yes.

>>72913121
In case you haven't noticed, civilization has a way of changing over time, new models for society and even relationships become valid as the social environment around them changes.

>>72913503
Billions wouldn't die, that's just insane. All it takes is common sense and knowledge of safe sex practices to prevent STDs.
>>
>>72913696
Cuck
>>
>>72912105
>human relationships

>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>72913805
The eternal response of the man with no argument. Try harder.
>>
One man multiple wifes OK
One woman multiple husbands FUCK NO

Master key/shitty lock

Thumb up if you agree.
>>
there's alwas a cuck tho
>>
>>72914195
Humans don't work like inanimate mechanical security mechanisms, Luigi

>>72914301
Perhaps, but I assume that in that case it would be due to the person WANTING to be a cuckold
>>
Polyamory for men is good because it takes some of the power of a monogamous woman over the man (controlling sex and etc) but I understand why some people would be oppose to it, especially those who struggle with attractive women or have a personality disorder that makes em want complete control and ownership on a woman
>>
I'm a libertarian in regards to people's sex lives... with one caveat: children.

Polyamory is not a stable environment for children. Studies routinely show that the two-parent biological model of high paternal investment creates the healthiest, happiest children well into adulthood.

When facing issues like this, we must ask ourselves what sex is for. If you aren't planning a family, then it's mainly for recreation and partner bonding.

But when reproduction is involved, then society should have a say in championing those behaviors that create the healthiest children.

Polyamorous homes are notorious revolving doors. The child feels no permanence, no sense of security, and is bewildered by the strange relationships swirling around him. The bonding that happens in nuclear families ensures the child feels safe, loved, creates mirror neurons in the brain, and guides the child toward pro-social behaviors in adulthood.

Ultimately, I think practitioners of polyamory (where children are involved) are profoundly selfish people who value their cock, pussy, and asshole tingles above the well-being of their kith and kin. And for that reason, it's profoundly degenerate.

And what's even more pernicious about it is that it brands itself as an alternative family structure. It purports to deliver the same positive environment that nuclear families do, but it fails time and time again. It also plays on the very real desire of people to seek sexual variety.

But one of the main points of becoming an adult is realizing that there are more important things that sexual satisfaction and variety. And should we push polyamory as an alternative, equal choice, we will damn untold children to a whirlwind of rotating father and mother figures. And for what? For the base sexual gratification of infantilized adults.
>>
>>72913696
The modern age doesn't change human nature. There is clear, demonstrable, enormous evidence that monogamous relationships are needed for a successful society. Polyamory arguments always come down to speculation because it just doesn't work. People need stability, loyalty, and devotion.
>>
>>72914544
totally agree, most women even seem ok with killing unborn kids over and over in order to get the pleasure of unprotected sex and the attention from being pregnant. we must somehow prevent births when parents don't qualify
>>
>>72913319
its damaging because humanity evolved to have a large extended family network to draw from, one father and one mother just isnt enough, not to mention that the nuclear family structure leaves you on the knife edge in terms of losing a parent or if one of them gets sick, now the other partner is fucked, the kids cant get enough of what they need to grow up, and anyone who doesnt recognize this is probably some faggot who thinks the 50s was the pinnacle of human existence.
>>
>>72914544
Good post. The problem of raising psychologically healthy children is present in polyamory, and I'm not quite sure how to address it. Perhaps polyamory should only be for those without children, to allow for self-actualization? But this is a good post, and a good point.

>>72914648
Well, with about a 50% divorce rate, monogamous relationships don't seem to be the shining beacon of stability to me that you seem to believe it is.
>>
>>72915054
It doesn't matter how many figures are available; a child will latch on to one maternal and one paternal influence primarily. The death of that figure would be traumatic anyway.
>>
File: image.png (420 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
420 KB, 1136x640
>>72912105
Humans are non-monogamous by nature. Here, catch a redpill, morality cucks. Another one: we will all die one day. The only thing that matters is beauty, pleasure and joy.
>>
>>72913971
Says the man who gets off to his girlfriend whoring around
What's sad is you're proud of it
>>
File: 1462297860133.png (482 KB, 656x523) Image search: [Google]
1462297860133.png
482 KB, 656x523
>>72914465
>>
>>72912892
Wtf. There's literally only one emotional need a spouse fulfills, and that is the need for devoted love.
Stop using people to compensate for your emotional damage.
>>
>>72915312
That's because you (and everyone else) have bought into the marriage = love meme
>>
>>72912105
>Some studies suggest they handle
>SOME
That's an open admittance of cherry picking.
>>
>>72914544
Gonna need to see these studies.
>>
>>72915427
You're making a lot of assumptions. I count at least four incorrect ones in that post alone.

>>72915565
kek, you think Humans are one-dimensional creatures who only experience one emotion?

>>72915688
Wow, I wonder why people would possibly buy into the idea that the person you spend the rest of your life with is a person you should love
>>
>>72915312
>50% divorce rate
That's a very misleading aggregate statistic that does not accurately portray the state of marriage. People who are smart about it face a low risk of divorce.
>>
>>72912105
Polyamory should be accepted, while polyamory for women should be banned
>>
Polyamory is an excuse for cucks to let other's fuck their wives anad for sluts to act out their degenerate desires without being "slut shamed."

It's fucking disgusting and anyone who partakes in it has an underdeveloped monkey brain that values having their cock/pussy feel good for 20 minutes over an actual relationship.
>>
>>72916136
If the statistic was even half that, it would be a problem.
>>
>>72912105
I have had a pretty interesting family model going for quite a few years now. I'm married, absolutely adore my wife and our kids... But I also have had a long term girlfriend (I guess that's the easiest word) that I have a child with & another girl that is considering joining us.

The main reason this happened was because the GF was a good friend of us as a couple and was getting increasingly annoyed by being unable to find a man that would want a family and match her other expectations for a man. So yeah, somehow I ended up here. And now we've met another woman who is pretty amazed by our set up.

I wonder If I'll manage to hit the goal of having 15 kids, with three women it might be realistic. The money is getting a bit tight though, need a raise!
>>
>guy marries a bunch of women and everyone is cool
>wife has sex with someone other than her husband and he's cool with it, but people hate that
what happened?
>>
File: 1430823718414.jpg (52 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1430823718414.jpg
52 KB, 300x300
>>72912105
>hardly possible to find someone worth of trust to be your partner
>this idiot wants to take multiple risks at the same time
And this is coming from a faggot.
>>
>>72912105
Fuck out of here KEKnadian
>>
>>72915446
I knew a swede would get triggered by the being beta and inability to get girls accusation. It's ok bby, you'd be better at getting men ;)
>>
>>72915425
>The only thing that matters is beauty, pleasure and joy
You are contradicting yourself. These precisely do not matter.
Face it - you are automate. Whether this automate goes through a program called "joy" or program called "pain" does not make any difference
>>
>>72912105

Intimacy should be confined to one single person. I would rather add value and meaning to actions than take it away. To share intimacy with one person and one person only is a symbolic expression of devotion. I'm sure there are many people quite happy with polygymous relationships, but it is not an ideal that interests me.
>>
>>72915381
It does matter because if one of the figures dies there is no replacement, and no one to help support the child, in a natural setting tribal groups would have potentially dozens of pre-existing relationships that could both soften and replace the father or mother and there is not even near the same disruption in the child's life
>>
>>72917325
good luck finding a woman who values partnership and a real connection over hedonistic pleasures and status lol
>>
>>72912105
Fuck off kike deceiver. The family unit is best suited around monogamous relationships, as evidenced by the fact that every strong cohesive civ in history has been based off of this. Notice how the US is becoming divided and destroyed as this sort of degeneracy is spreading?
>>
>>72917677
It always surprises me that there are people who don't have that tribal/clan group around them.

I have a pretty tight knit extended family of around 50 people + a neighborhood community that does hikes, game evenings and BBQs together every month.

I really can't understand people who choose to exist without creating their own society or using the one provided to them at birth.
>>
>>72914544
/thread
>>
whatever dude
have fun watching me jizz inside your precious girlfriend
>>
>>72918504
The thing about liberal families is they suck ass, so why bother being part of a real unit with them? Let them burn.
>>
>>72912892
degeneracy
>>
>>72912105
If you can't connect emotionally with one person, what exactly makes you think you'll be able to do it with more?
If one of them fulfills you more than the others, why not go with her? If none fulfill you completely, what's the point? Wouldn't you be putting up with way too many defects in order to build up an emotional Frankenstein's monster that resembles your ideal couple?
>>
>>72912892
what emotional needs could a girl fulfill?

you sound like such a faggot
>>
>>72912105
cuck

also sage
>>
>>72915054

The solution necessary is community.

Community does not automatically equal polyamory and everyone fucking each other.

Chirst
>>
File: 1439361680248.jpg (499 KB, 1155x811) Image search: [Google]
1439361680248.jpg
499 KB, 1155x811
>>
>>72916359

can't tell if based alpha or absolutely degenerate.

can anyone enlighten me?
>>
File: Stupid Cuck.jpg (191 KB, 870x632) Image search: [Google]
Stupid Cuck.jpg
191 KB, 870x632
>>
>>72912105
>Multiple lovers
>Without jealousy
Maybe on the surface, but you've got to be huffing fumes to think that would work out in the long run.
>>
>>72918172

ding ding ding!!
>>
File: 1436331594007.jpg (66 KB, 350x760) Image search: [Google]
1436331594007.jpg
66 KB, 350x760
>PuA promises men multiple women without consequence
>Poly promises women multiple men without consequence

>PuA is primarily driven by men
>Poly is primarily driven by women

>PuA is mostly right-wing
>Poly is mostly left-wing

>PuA and Poly mutually despise one another
>>
>>72920675
>she got her fiance to literally DRIVE her to fuck another man
>now she is giving HIM another chance to prove he loves her

women have absolutely no limits
>>
File: df3X5EQ.png (41 KB, 1881x345) Image search: [Google]
df3X5EQ.png
41 KB, 1881x345
>>72914544
Good post
>>
>>72912105

in theory theres nothing wrong with it but in practice every poly couple I know are mentally fucked histrionic drama queens
>>
File: 1461671880455.png (235 KB, 506x658) Image search: [Google]
1461671880455.png
235 KB, 506x658
I've never been involved in poly, but I can't imagine what kind of gossip goes on in poly circles
>>
>>72912105
I still don't know why people want to get married in the year 2016.

Also, considering the amount of overpopulation, we ought to cut down our breeding as well.
>>
It should be OK for men to fuck multiple women if a man and a woman are in a relation with the classical gender roles. If I have a girl I fully support and take care for while she stays home, I can do whatever I want. But there is no reason for her to do the same since she relies on me.

That said, my girlfriend stays at home and raises our child. She doesn't mind if I have other girls as long as I don't spread around. I would never accept her to have another guy.
>>
How to I get my gf to agree to a threesome? Don't give me that "she'll tell you" or "polyamory isn't just sex", I literally just want to do two girls at once, and am likely to going to marry my current girlfriend and don't want to cheat.
>>
>>72922003
kind of hint that you'd want to marry a girl who'd likely do a threesome (adventurous, daring, up to try anything once)
>>
>>72922171
Sounds like Inception. I will keep this in my arsenal... Good suggestion.
>>
>>72912105
Abandoning monogamy leads to the majority of women orbiting only the highest order of men. You get mass frustration of the lower classes of men and will eventually lead to a breakdown of social cohesion and the base unit of society, the family, leading to the destruction of society. Monogamy works so long as you don't subsidize divorce with ridiculous laws that allow women to take men to the fucking cleaners with no consequence to themselves. Kill yourself you stupid leaf.
>>
>>72920670

Ask your questions, maybe you can figure out the answer yourself.

Apart from the weird setup, I think my family (families? I tend to think of it as one entity) is pretty conservative and traditional.
>>
Definitely not for me at least, and maybe you aren't referring to open relationships per se, but every one I've seen either left itself open to be torn apart by someone, or fuck some third party over, or are founded to probably misguidedly compensate for some emotional baggage or relationship issue
>>
>anglo mystery meat
>makes a degenerate thread

i cri errytiem
>>
>>72923008
nah, the highest order of men will turn down anything less than the highest order of women and women will be forced to seek companionship and attention from lower order of men, darwin restored
>>
>>72912892
The purpose of "emotions" is to serve reproduction. Just like EVERY OTHER FUCKING ORGAN is to serve reproduction. You are a giant DNA replicator. It is degenerate to give up your central function for the sake of a secondary one. The fact that you don't intuitively recognize that is symptomatic of a society in decline.
>>
>>72912105
>Now I realize not all polyamory is good - sometimes it's just an excuse for cheating

How is it not that 100% of the time

Are you retarded?

Men think having an open relationship is a good idea because they think they might just get some pussy on the side. What they dont realize is women can get no strings attached sex with attractive partners much more easily than men can, and women know it will eat you up for her to sleep with more people than you are, so they use it to step on you, if you arent their grovelling little dog who waits on them hand and foot, they cheat, and if you are, they cheat anyway because they cant be attracted to you anymore now that they have so much power over you

Thinking mans fetish my ass, cucks are this retarded
>>
>>72912105

cons

>you're gf will come back home smelling of black dick
>the mother of your children will tell your kids she is going out with her bf
>can't go outside the house without a pack of niggers asking me when they get to fuck my wife
>i will have to raise my wife's son

pros

>i get to tell her i'm fucking some girls

I don't know you tell me if it's worth it
>>
>>72912105
Interestingly, I have two friends who have the least problems with relationships from what I can tell:

The first fell in love and got married in their earlly 20's and been married 20+ years now and are perfectly happy. Shit comes up, but they are very much made for each other and it works out pretty smoothly. They love each other and made a vow, everything else they work out.

The other is a bit older and is a Poly. She lives with one guy and the both have 2-3 other "regulars" they'll see at least monthly and then a few more they'll spend a day or weekend with a few times a year. The whole thing is straightforward and everyone knows where they stand. There is a clear "These are the rules", everyone agrees and if they decide they don't like it, they stop. While alien to me, it clearly works well for them.

Almost everyone else I know has had a life of either large periods of awful loneliness or terrible relationship after terrible relationship.

Take that for what it's worth. I think it's about knowing what you want and being clear with it to your partners. Something a lot of people are unable to do.
>>
>>72912892
>muh feels

>>72923607
Pretty much this, famalam. Emotions and sexuality are entirely about reproduction, offspring are safer and develop better in a monogamous relationship between a man and a woman.

Please stop with the mental gymnastics.
>>
File: 1426314688917.jpg (115 KB, 546x200) Image search: [Google]
1426314688917.jpg
115 KB, 546x200
>>72912105
What fucking studies?
Who made said studies?
How did they did said studies?

Why no one ever fucking ask or put this in the details, not even a fucking source to said studies. Shit drives me into beheading mode very single time!
>>
>>72924050

Well yeah, some guys are okay being cuckolds, that's not big news.
>>
>>72912105
Only way for it to work is if we lived in complete anarchy.
Basically, never gonna happen.
>>
>>72924081
Spread the pro-generate analysis far and wide my friend.
>>
>>72924197
Well, I think some folks don't mind sharing and don't want to be with only a single person.

Lucky and rare is the person who finds everything they want in a relationship from one person, so why not accept it and have a few?

I think this is a problem a lot of people have. They believe (thanks to Disney or whatever) that they will meet that one person who is everything to them and so keep wandering until they find them. This often just leads to shit.

Also, while I feel 2 parents is valuable for child raising, if you don't want kids, what does it matter what you do behind closed doors if it's consensual.
>>
>>72924605
Fuck off, degenerate.
>>
>>72923533
Bitches like money.
>>
File: 1459308745172.jpg (11 KB, 149x163) Image search: [Google]
1459308745172.jpg
11 KB, 149x163
>>72912105
That wasn't so hard
https://twitter.com/olgakhazan/status/679655656949964800
>>
>>72924697
What happened to "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness"?

Look, I don't like tomatoes, I cannot eat a fresh tomato without puking. This doesn't make tomatoes evil or mean no one should ever eat them or they should be wiped out.

Why is not eating them myself but being okay with other people eating them so unreasonable?
>>
>>72924605
Does the cuck guy you were talking about pay the rent of the woman he lets fuck other men?

If so he should be put out of his misery, if not i dont care
>>
>>72925003
Do want you want. But we should be entitled to not have to associate with you. We should be able to socially ostracise gays, including firing them or not doing business with them. Sound good Mr libertarian?
>>
I ALWAYS cheat on my gf. I guess I have problems.
>>
>>72924702
And men enjoy good looks and personality / entertainment value, which most women will fail at terribly because they dont have much going on for themselves other than delusional self-importance and regurgitated opinions by others
>>
>>72924997
kek every fucking time
>>
>>72912105
Jealousy is a virtue.
>>
>>72925401
There will be many betas raising Chad's alpha widows. Alternatively we will be paying for Chad's children through taxes which cause it's too delay our own families, thus subsidizing a permanent birth date deficient. I'm not willing to sacrifice that. Single mothers should be socially shamed.
>>
>>72925151
She splits rent with the guy she lives with.

>>72925163
This is just mental sounding. Why does it matter if someone's gay? It doesn't hurt you. You can't treat someone respectfully unless they are exactly like you?
>>
>>72925894
Look you fucking sophist. Don't fucking pick and choose your libertarian principles in an argument when it suits your agenda. If the marketplace of ideas determines that gays should be shamed they should be allowed to be without being sued. Society probably won't determine that it is good to discriminate against mentally ill people like faggots anyway.
>>
>>72913121
Only in negroland, there is good reason to believe that northern eurasian races were monogamous as offspring became a greater investment.
>>
>>72912105
I'm the jealous type. So are lots of people if not most. Therefore polyamory is unnatural.
>>
>>72926167
I don't even know what you're talking about. You're projecting something on to me I think. I'm talking about "what does what other consenting adults do behind closed doors bother me" and you're talking about suing people.

I've also never considered myself a libertarian.
>>
>>72925806
not really considering the amount of beta's versus alpha's, they'll be outnumbered and have too little power to make the beta faggots pay (unless they submit willingly), I don't agree with forcing a woman to live with me and provide me with emotional and physical resources (nurturing offspring, cooking food etc) because it seems pathetic but hey, each to their preferences. Useless argument over lel
>>
>>72926601
I don't fucking care what you do as long as what you do is so rare and kept under wraps that I don't even know you do it. That will be enforced or not enforced not by law but by social custom.
>>
>>72924024

>thirty years later
>your standards in women have fallen dramatically so a fifty-something man such as yourself can happily fuck overweight twenty-something women
>no one even looks at your wife anymore
>wife suddenly wants to go back to monogamy
>>
>>72926778
Do you know what welfare is you dirty Turk Roach? Do you know how many single women are on it?
>>
>>72926967
No because people in my country can support themselves and do labor without breaking into wheezing and drenching in sweat kek. It's in womens nature to leech and be a parasite, it's all your fault for allowing it
>>
>>72927251
What are you taking about Turk Roach. You literally have no concept of taxes being taken and distributed out through welfare. It's shocking you even know how to read. People like you are who I train to exterminate every day.
>>
>>72912484
>Polyamory extends beyond just sex.
Im honestly insulted if my partner think so little trust in me that she have to go to someone else for emotional support or sex or whatever while we are being in a relationship.

There is nothing good about polygamous relationship. You are asking other people to put up with your shit while you forsake your share of responsibility in a relationship to chase after a new high.
>>
>>72927377
hmm you seem to be having some sort of emotional breakdown here, I'll let you go before you pull an elliot rodger or something. take care
>>
>>72912105

This is no construction to raise mental healthy offspring.

/thread
>>
File: mystery merchant.jpg (15 KB, 452x523) Image search: [Google]
mystery merchant.jpg
15 KB, 452x523
Who could be behind this leaf?
>>
>>72916904
I like Turks and all, but why do so many of you settle for desperate post-menopausal European/American women and/or goats? And don't pretend Turkish guys don't all have sex with each other.
>>
>>72912105
It's words like "handle" that show this shit for what it is.
> Being a degenerate
They don't handle anything, just float around shrugging at responsibility.
> If they have kids
screw them, too many baby shitters in precarious lifestyles
> If they are not
Why call it polyamory except to have a "thing" for hipster meet ups
>>
>>72912105
A
FUCKING
CUcKED
LEAF
>>
>>72926890
So we agree 100%, you just seem to get more upset over it for some reason.
>>
>>72928405
You are too easily influenced and swayed by what others say anon, check out germany sweden etc and see the girls kurds / turks roll with. And turkish guys have sex with each other because they tend to be handsome (not the kurd / arab blood lol) and mostly bisexual. You can fly here and have some too, don't feel left out lol
>>
Ok, the reason Polyamory doesn't work is purely natural, humans make preference, like it or not. If you have 4 partners one of them is going to be your favourite for sure, and you want to spend more time with that one than the others, then the other 3 will eventually say something about it and feel hurt, you will have to spend more time with one of the guy you like less or dump them. Rejection always hurts.

When you see ''your'' woman with another dude it's in human nature to get jealous, to want to ''kill'' that guy. Imho Polyamory completely goes against human nature, now that's not an argument as to why you shouldn't do it, we do plenty of stuff against human nature, but I do think that polyamory is in the long run unstable, you can't not get preferences, you can't not feel hurt when your partner prefers another, you will never develop the same bonds as with one person. Ppl like to argue that animals in nature are polyamorous, no, animals pump and dump. Humans are monogamous, it's in our nature and our nature will get in the way of enjoying polyamory, it can't work.
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.