[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do white people tan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
i'v been working at my gym for a month and i notice how only white people like to tan after their workout. are they not happy with their white skin just like some black women use skin bleaching to lighten up. some of them come out orange while others are like pic related
>>
File: trump-dejected.jpg (48 KB, 650x430) Image search: [Google]
trump-dejected.jpg
48 KB, 650x430
>>72910726
u tell me
>>
>>72910726
White people dont tan to look black. Don't compare it to bleaching skin. It just looks better sometimes. Being a pale NEET is unattractive. It's good to have some color on you
>>
Because fucking a slave(or animal) would be considered taboo.

White people have the most bizarre fetishes out of most races so the act of purposefully tanning is no surprise.
>>
File: tanned.jpg (188 KB, 750x841) Image search: [Google]
tanned.jpg
188 KB, 750x841
>>72910726
Here that's what a tanned person is supposed to look like. Does that look like "wanting to look black" to you? You autistic fuck.
>>
>>72910726
>i notice how only white people like to tan after their workout

Tanning emphasizes muscular definition.

White skin has a high albedo, which means it naturally reflects light, the side effect of which is a washing out effect as parts of the body that would be emphasized by shadow in a darker skinned person are lit by reflected light causing them to blend in.
>>
>over generalisation and empty theories, the thread. #578643589754577

Come the fuck on.
>>
Well if they workout it's because they want to show off muscles to attract mates. Pale White skin does not show off muscle tone very well. Body Builders drink very little, and tan a lot before shows to get maximum muscle tone.

Now beyond that I do agree that there is a very strange obsession with being tanned among White women. Men don't give a shit but tend to be tanned accidentally just due to working outside. But yes White women purposely cook themself on the beach or tanning beds for reasons I can't explain.
>>
>>72911164
>It's good to have some color on you

coming from the board that HATES colored people and loves everything white
>>
>>72910726
Tan skin covers up blemishes. Also, having light brown skin is better and not antiwhite.
>>
>whites should be tan
>others try to be white

we really need to get some fucking pride back into peoples live, so fucking depressing watching everyone try to become something they are not.
>>
>>72912717
No coming from an invidiual who posts on a board which is known for having many people with racist opinions.

Look a sec around in your room and realize that's all not real. There is no "board hive mind". Every autistic and somtimes smart comment here represents an individual.

Oh and yeah almost forgot....kill yourself you autistic fag.
>>
>>72910726
>why do white people tan?

Back in the pre-industrial world pale skin used to mean you didnt had to work under the sun, so pale looks were a sign of not being a poorfag.

Now a tan skin means you have time yo work out or spend outside an office and outdoors.
So it means you are not a poorfag.

That's it
>>
>>72910726
It used to be that tanning was a sign of low social status since you labored outdoors. Things have reversed and most labor indoors and tanning is a sign of leisure/wealth
>>
>>72912717

lol did you fall for the skin color meme?

If it was about the color of a person's skin (which most dumb niggers actually believe) then there wouldn't be a problem, racists would be extremely ignorant. It's about a helluva lot more than skin color, it just so happens you can easily identify the cancer walking among us.
>>
>>72912717
Mmm. White people aren't even white. Even the fairest skin has ruddyness to it, and many white people are quite swarthy.
>>
>>72910726
white guilt
>>
They like to disassociate themselves from people who stay inside and don't do 'fun' social things.

They like to out themselves as unique, special people. It's all to show off their ego.
>>
>>72912717
We don't hate them for their color but for the behavior and culture they have.
Liberals wish our discontent was so childish.
>>
People tan because it feels good. It causes a release of endorphins. Thats how some people become addicted to tanning.
>>
>>72910726
Real white people are unable to tan and can only get terrible sunburns.
>>
>>72914841
t. celtic

Germanics can tan, they turn orange. Celtics on the other hand get red and they snake mode.
>>
>>72914956
it is still skin damage...i'm fine being fairly pale
>>
>>72910726
theyre trying to look like black women
>>
Dark skin is unattractive. The paler the better.
>>
>>72910726
They are trying to get melanoma to hasten the elimination of the white race and rise of the darker skinned master races.
>>
>>72910726
white people want to become poo in the loo
>>
File: 5453.jpg (14 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
5453.jpg
14 KB, 236x354
>>72910726
A good tan looks fucking great. Don't be obtuse.
>>
>>72910726
Bodybuilders tan because darker skin makes the muscles visually "pop out" more. Same reason why some people think weak, skinny, twink looking niggers are "jacked" or "ripped" when really its just how muscle (or lack thereof) appears when your skin is dark.
>>
>>72910726
I always thought it was a sign of coming back from a good vacation.
>>
Sun on your skin causes your body to produce vitamin D, which is good for your bones and keeps your blood pressure down. It may also prevent cancer which is just a little ironic given how much the sun is blamed for cancer.
>>
>>72918185
>a good tan
>that

dude your tastes are way out of whack
>>
>>72910726
Jews.
>>
>>72910726
Because having a tan shows your active and not a loner who sits inside all day.
>>
File: 132623762373248.png (1 MB, 996x640) Image search: [Google]
132623762373248.png
1 MB, 996x640
pic related is how white women should look like.

no tanned crap
>>
>>72915103
Being pale and unable to tan actually damages the skin more than getting tanned.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.