[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Refute every "point" on this list, /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 795x413) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 795x413
http://thoughtcatalog.com/lorenzo-jensen-iii/2015/07/17-ways-that-science-proves-women-are-superior-to-men/

Interested in seeing what you fags will come up with.
>>
Science can """""prove""""" that the fucking Sun revolves around the Earth, you cuck.
>>
>>72910411
meanwhile i dont need to write some dumbass article about some dumb bulshit

Keep being awesome men everywhere
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 270x214) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 270x214
>>
>16 sources
>list is 17 items long

women sure are better at counting than men
>>
>>72910411
If women are superior, why have they always failed to rule and create things throughout history?
>>
>>72911171
The patriarchy, duhhh!!
>>
>>72910411
None of those are true, except the last one
>>
If any of that shit were true then they wouldn't have allowed men to oppress them in the first place
>>
>>72911376
What are they, I'm not giving them a view
>>
>>72910411

not clicking on that bullshit
>>
>>72910411
>1. Women are smarter than men.
western education systems are bias towards females in the learning styles they use (girls are fine learning socially by sitting there and listening to a teacher while boys usually prefer more active and physical learning styles) especially in America where if a boy is too, well, boisterous they are literally put on medication that rots their brain
>2. Women are more sensual than men.
sure, you can have being able to tell the difference between obscure colors that will never come in handy unless you're an interior decorator
>3. Women are better at finding things than men.
women are good at nesting behaviors like finding shit in their own home but terrible at anything else involving spacial awareness like reading maps or driving
>4. Women are cleaner than men.
hmm almost like a woman's natural role is homemaking hmm
>5. Women have better immune systems than men.
the trade off for estrogen making you physically useless
>6. Women tolerate pain better than men.
literally uses mythbusters as a source
>7. Women have better memory than men.
sounds like horseshit since you have to explain things more to a woman for her to get it than with a man in any sort of work enviroment
>8. Women handle stress better than men.
definite bullshit, women get too emotional when shit is really kicking off
>9. Women are better at multitasking than men.
those studies also showed that women do the tasks worse than men who did them one after the other
>>
>10. Women are better computer programmers than men.
a study done with children since again education systems favor female learning styles
>11. Women make better doctors than men.
blindly following rules doesnt make you a good doctor
>12. Women make better leaders than men.
white knights sucking up to their female bosses fpr PC cred doesnt count as successful leadership
>13. Women are better drivers than men.
women dont take enough risks to get into crashes, but they will get in your way and get lost constantly
>14. Women make better cops than men.
because most males wont fight a female, but you'll sure as fuck want a male cop if they are violent
>15. Women make better students than men.
more education bias not to mention in higher education where positive discrimination actively filters out males
>16. Women are better with money than men.
too bad the vast majority of money handling is not in investments but with general spending which women go apeshit with mostly because it's their partners money
>17. Women live longer than men.
because men excert more in their jobs due to women being useless
>>
>>72913196
Women are definitely not cleaner than men. Most women I know are slobs
>>
File: teacherbias.jpg (1 MB, 664x2464) Image search: [Google]
teacherbias.jpg
1 MB, 664x2464
>>72913196
Here's a source for the education thing you brought up
>>
>>72910411
>6. Women tolerate pain better than men.
>freezing water
Do they tolerate pain better or do they tolerate cold better? Women have more subcutaneous fat then men do.
>>
File: ash.jpg (104 KB, 597x606) Image search: [Google]
ash.jpg
104 KB, 597x606
>>72913196
>>
File: hand.jpg (189 KB, 845x816) Image search: [Google]
hand.jpg
189 KB, 845x816
>>72910411
>>
>>72910411

> superior
> a meaningful adjective

many of those are true however
>>
So what your telling me is that men defied the odds and started running this shit?

High fives all around
>>
>>72913224
>10. Women are better computer programmers than men.

Having done 4 years of programming in university and as a tutor and TA I can say this is not true. Plus all of Comp Sci is created by men
>>
>>72918533
>"This goes against every possible sexist stereotype, but a study at the University of Sussex found that girls created much more highly sophisticated coding systems when designing 3D games than boys did."

I've programmed with girls before, they are SHIT. Back in school in my class, about 30% at the start were female. Before halfway through the semester, the majority of them dropped out. The ones that didn't still had shit code. I'm guessing "sophisticated" is a buzzword for an absolute convoluted mess of code. I could have taken any of their code, and within a few days of free time, shortened it by 50% and made it more efficient.

Also funny how they call men being better programmers than women sexist, but have no problem saying women are better than men at it.
>>
Point by point would take me forever to explain what is wrong with the article. Not a single one of the studies seems at all scientific, though we live in a time where sociology can be considered a real science. If most of these were true, women would dominate in more fields and if all of them were, society would have developed into a matriarchy.

On a few of the points (no specfic order):
Most of their abilities like dealing with pain (or at least certain types of it) is related to giving birth. They live longer because they don't go to war or take dangerous work. They're better students only in a feminized education system and probably would not cut it in the education system as it was ca. 1930, even if there were programs just to get them in the door.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.