[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1.png (181 KB, 1080x926) Image search: [Google]
1.png
181 KB, 1080x926
Well?
>>
>>72651020
>Klein
>>
>klein

|
|>
|
|
>>
Mike tyson. Fiornia is a total failure.
>>
>I'll just ignore the countless other people who have endorsed Trump, who number multiple times that of the people who have endorsed me
>>
>>72651164
But he's a convicted rapist. Which apparently is cool, but if you're Bill Clinton (who isn't even a convicted rapist) /pol/ will never criticize you.
>>
File: maximum_overkike.gif (1 MB, 800x597) Image search: [Google]
maximum_overkike.gif
1 MB, 800x597
>>72651020

>Klein
>>
>>72651085
>>72651141
>>72651341
Yeah, congrats, you can say the last name of the person quoting Ted Cruz. Thank you for the engaging conversation.
>>
>>72651020
>Guilt by Association Fallacy

Picking a different fallacy is a choice.
>>
Ayo hol up. Trump chose Mike Tyson as his vp? Shieeeeeeeeet..
>>
>>72651494
But Trump constantly defends Tyson and embraces his endorsement. Hardly "guilt by association"
>>
>>72651419
>engaging conversation
>from a slide thread

why do you faggots always do this
>>
I'm taking the rapist every time.
>>
>>72651328
He served his time. Do you wish he stayed in jail paying for his crime forever?
>>
File: 1461520628590.jpg (61 KB, 663x519) Image search: [Google]
1461520628590.jpg
61 KB, 663x519
>>
>>72651632
>But Trump constantly defends Tyson
If by "constantly" you mean he referenced his once, okay.

Also please explain all the ways he has ever "defended" Tyson.
>>
Rape is a valid reproductive strategy. I don't understand why people keep rape shaming, it is 100% natural and practiced by many species.
>>
>>72651328

>rape someone
>pay debt to society
>don't rape people again

>rape someone
>clearly fucking raped someone
>get off because politics
>lmao

If people aren't held accountable for their actions, they don't learn anything.

Besides
A. Other people have supported Trump.
B. Fiorina is a loser and a nobody.
C. You realize Pence passed legislation that allowed people to discriminate against gay on religious grounds right? He only amended the bill when it looked like everyone was going to rake him over the coals.

So no, you're a complete fucking faggot.
>>
>>72651020
Fiornia is a failed businesswomyn that crashed HP's stocks, laid off thousands of workers, and was later removed by the board because she was so incompetent. At least Tyson could hit a nigger, so I'll go with him.
>>
>>72651020
The Tyson rape was pretty questionable, but no one believed him because he was a crazy black guy. I personally don't believe he did it, and think the chick was trying to get money out of him.
>>
>>72651632
Have you seen the guy recently?

"He dindu nuffin" only applies when it's trying to paint the perp's life style and character as a non-factor at the time of judging a situation.

What he did is fucked up, history and he has essentially self emasculated himself for it.
>>
File: peekee.jpg (4 MB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
peekee.jpg
4 MB, 2048x2048
>>72651020
Regardless, if you're basing you're political stances on what the Dynamite Kid thinks, then you are already too far gone...
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.