[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where's the legal weed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 1000x750
Where's the legal weed?
>>
File: justin-trudeau2.jpg (182 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
justin-trudeau2.jpg
182 KB, 1600x900
>>
File: queer_jt.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
queer_jt.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1365
Too busy getting ready for Canada's first Gay Pride Month celebrations

>June 1st - July 3rd is 'Gay Pride Month'
>yfw it overlaps 'Canada Day'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixt4mRbZjoI
>>
>>72648442
on 4/20 they announced it will be legalized next spring, we announced it at the UN drug summit
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/philpott-un-marijuana-legislation-legalize-1.3544554
almost everyone bets next 4/20 will be the day it is legalized.
>>
>>72648442
You were rused. He had no plan to legalize weed.

Lie and say whatever you need to to get the nomination, I guess.
>>
>>72648442
Wait, did Canadians actually believe he would legalise weed for real?
This is how politicians get into power, they lie.
>>
>>72648855
>guys it will be legal next year
>t. 1980's

No wonder you're so dumb that you got him elected. Gullible as fuck.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 196x110) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9 KB, 196x110
>>72648935
>>72648598
>>72648776
americans are so salty, where were you on 4/20 when they told the un drug summit we were legalizing marijuana next spring?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4DGovZQGQA
>>
>4/21 2017
>read the new law
>they made it double illegal

REKT WEED FAGS
>>
>>72649063
You're the one with a lame duck negro president. Trudeau has already brought in the most pro-white policy in a generation and we told the UN to go fuck itself we are legalizing it anyways. Watch the video above.

Most pro-white policy in a generation: http://www.budget.gc.ca/2016/tool-outil/ccb-ace-en.html
>>
>>72649095

getting high
>>
>>72649095
>Next year comes, leaving the current year behind. CURRENT YEAR
>G-guis we have to dispose of legalising of weed until NEXT CURRENT YEAR, i need to try and fix this patriarchy filled economy.
>>
File: cretien.jpg (45 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
cretien.jpg
45 KB, 620x465
>>72649095
>wanting more government intervention with your weed, more regulation and taxes
Good goy, lap it up like the pleb you are.
>>
>>72649342
>Good goy
Trudeau is only the G20 leader that didn't appoint a single jew to his cabinet. I'm pretty sure we're the only G20 country where jews are actually underrepresented in parliament.

As I said before he brought in the most pro-white policy in a generation. If Trudeau can get a pipeline to tidewater, and it looks like he will, i'll vote LPC for the next 20 years.
>>
>>72649240
Ill be here on 4/20 2017 laughing at your ass posting "GUYS WEED WILL BE LEGALIZED IN 2018!"

Gullible as fuck man. You must be high right now - no wonder you're brain dead.
>>
>>72649095
he never even said it was gonna happen, just some stupid bitch said they'd start working on it. I can't believe idiots continue to believe every thing he says he'll do. Trudeau fanboys are fucking retarded, it's really sad that you can be so deluded.
also this
>>72649342

weed is basically legal already, i walk down the street smoking a joint and nobody does anything. Only intervention with the cops resulted in them taking away a bong and saying to leave the park
>>
File: weedman_jewish.jpg (2 MB, 1883x1550) Image search: [Google]
weedman_jewish.jpg
2 MB, 1883x1550
>>72649727
>Trudeau is only the G20 leader that didn't appoint a single jew to his cabinet
He's keeping his backseat drivers out of the spot light, why would he risk letting the goyim know?

>>72650357
>weed is basically legal already
Yup, you can go to Kensington market and get a license and an ounce the same day, it's de facto legal already
>>
File: obama_turdeau_CHANGE.jpg (905 KB, 1918x1160) Image search: [Google]
obama_turdeau_CHANGE.jpg
905 KB, 1918x1160
>>72651212
>>Trudeau is only the G20 leader that didn't appoint a single jew to his cabinet
>He's keeping his backseat drivers out of the spot light, why would he risk letting the goyim know?
>Trudeau using same jewish economic advisor as Obama
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/liberals-heart-larry-summers/article23854302/

>Trudeau uses same marketing campaign team as Obama
>literally used the same 'Change' slogan, and the plebs ate it up
http://www.metronews.ca/news/canada/2012/11/13/justin-trudeaus-campaign-looks-to-obamas-team-for-lessons.html
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.