[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okey faggots, look here, I live in a multiculti city in a multiculti
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: DSC_0115.jpg (2 MB, 3872x2592) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0115.jpg
2 MB, 3872x2592
Okey faggots, look here, I live in a multiculti city in a multiculti part of the city. The city itself is a left-wing stronghold and the brainwashing is deep.

I'm looking for ideas on how to subvert and sabotage.

Ideas and things of note, my window has a good view of the arabs drug corners, I am well known and respected among the arabs and leftwing. I can literally destroy them from within, but how?
>>
Dude, I've been taken pictures of Muslims who praise ISIS and normies don't care.

But here, have a bump
>>
>>72647010
Thanks, was almost about to close this tab..

Yeah, I've called the cops on the scum outside my appartment several times.. They are selling dope in broad daylight just meters away from where kids are playing. It really makes my blood boil. Somedays I just want to shout racist slurs from the window and start pelting them with my composite air rifle..
>>
>>72648015
Take tons of pictures and send them to the media and pray that they have som morals.
>>
You will have to wait for a revolution. If you wont be a serial nig killer lol
>>
ayy
>>
>>72648240
>media
>moral
Top kek
>>
>>72646265
Step 1: Marry A Somali Qt
>>
>>72648333
>somali
>qt
pick one
Protip: You cant
>>
>>72648319
I know, but I kind of hope they might have changed their views abit after they got caught covering Muslims gropeing hundreds of underage girls.
>>
>>72648240
yeah, that's a good idea and I'm gona start doing that.

>>72648258
Well the best way to kill people is during the night, and the nigs sort of have the tactical advantage in the dark.
>>
You plant seeds of doubt that they find compelling enough to gradually come to their own conclusions.
>>
File: DSC_0084.jpg (2 MB, 3872x2592) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0084.jpg
2 MB, 3872x2592
>>72648985
These people are SJW-tier and anything remotely resembling a red pill will ostracize me pretty fucking quickly, but I'll try.
>>
Kill them all
>>
File: DSC_0054.jpg (3 MB, 3872x2592) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0054.jpg
3 MB, 3872x2592
Gona take a walk now and try to capture some more pictures of my beautiful land. Will check back in a while, until then, enjoy another picture of the homeland.
>>
>>72648754
>the nigs sortof have the tactical advantage in the dark
Absolute kek
>>
File: CftPQmrWsAAlsNh.jpg (28 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
CftPQmrWsAAlsNh.jpg
28 KB, 600x338
>>72648384
Somali normie twitter is full of qts
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.