[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your argument against this /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: marijuana.png (511 KB, 524x497) Image search: [Google]
marijuana.png
511 KB, 524x497
What's your argument against this /pol/?
>>
File: illegals9.jpg (57 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
illegals9.jpg
57 KB, 500x375
>implying
>>
>>72646194
hahah ay man 420 sheeiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
>>
>>72646194
i have litterally NEVER met a successful weed smoker. and even if there are some people who smoke weed and are successul, they are in the large minority

so take ur chances :^)
>>
>>72646194
Buying Marijuana put's money in the pockets gang bangers, drug dealers and cartels who slaughter thousands every year.
>>
I can almost guarantee that isn't true
>>
It's true
>>
>>72646277
Cartels only have that power because of the demand for the drugs..... Make Pot legal and that evaporates in Mexico and frees up funds to take on Cocaine Cartels.
>>
Implying stoned people don't ever get into car accidents or get themselves killed doing stupid shit
>>
>>72646194
The picture can also double productive members of society who drank, who smoked cigarettes and who were useless potheads.
>>
Thet don't die because they smoke pot

they die because they are stupid semi-retarded jobless kikke puppets
>>
File: 324523.png (1 MB, 1606x841) Image search: [Google]
324523.png
1 MB, 1606x841
>>72646390
>buying weed puts money to the illegal gangs that sell them
>so we need to keep it illegal so they keep selling them
alcoholist logic
>>
>>72646277
That's only because it's illegal.

Same murders happened during Prohibition with Al Capone.
>>
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-watch/wp/2014/08/05/since-marijuana-legalization-highway-fatalities-in-colorado-are-at-near-historic-lows/
>>
>>72646387
Everyone in ivy leagues smokes weed. And they are successful just by virtue of going there not to mention the kind of jobs they get. Must be a Sweden thing or you're very sheltered.

Inb4 poltard says how ivy leagues are trash when he barely finished high school.
>>
>>72646621
This. Drug decrim is redpill as fuck. Get real
>>
>>72646194

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2016/01/portland_man_accused_of_fatal.html

it effects a lot more than just yourself anon.
>>
DUDE
>>
>>72646881
WEED
>>
>>72646387
Successful people who smoke won¨t tell you that they smoke as it is illegal and stigmatised.
>>
>>72646902
LMAO
>>
>>72646390

In all fairness, that's only because production and distribution is illegal and driven underground.

That said, the HURR WEED IS HARMLESS fags get on my nerves. It's less harmful than alcohol and cigarettes sure, but any mind-altering substance you burn and inhale is going to have some effect on your body.
>>
>>72646194
I'm sure you could convert the loss of man-hours into casualties of pot addiction
>>
Ehhhm you know that smoking in general causes lung cancer right?
It isn´t the tobacco it´s the C-O and the burned organic particles.
It will even cause you more damage if you stay close to a smoker than smoking yourself because C will react woth O to Carbonmonoxid and kill your lung cells.

How the fuck do you take in your THC man?
>>
>>72646505
>Implying sober people don't ever get into car accidents or get themselves killed doing stupid shit

If anything I drive better when I'm high because I know I'm high and drive extra careful; follow speed limit, full stop at stop signs, etc.
>>
>>72646387
>>
File: 1406248015414s.jpg (6 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1406248015414s.jpg
6 KB, 250x241
>>72646986
>he doesn't vape
>>
>>72646194
Marijuana is illegal.
>>
>>72646505
>>72646505
This
Also there haven't been many long term studies of the devils grass.
Still, IDGAF what people want to smoke, I always enjoyed it when I was younger.
>>
>>72647110
Bud is nowhere near as carcinogenic as cigarettes and I have no problem with smoke. I run all the time and I'm a singer so my lung capacity is pretty good. I'm fine with just smoking.
>>
>>72647110
/\\/
>>
>>72646194
Maybe we should start filling graves with potsmokers then for being such a bunch of obnoxious annoying faggots.
>>
>>72646194
Weed ruins lives, it doesn't outright kill them like in the cases of alcohol poisoning and lung cancer from cigarettes. It does kill idiots in car crashes sometimes, and mostly just opens up the world of recreational drugs to a lot of people who then go on to generally overdose on harder drugs like heroin, or just decay their lives to the point where their bodies can't keep them alive anymore.

Marijuana makes you stupid. It can permanently make you stupid if you start out in high school and do it as often as some people do. I've seen a couple of good friends ruin their lives smoking weed. The retarded lazy pot smoker that does nothing but smoke pot isn't a meme, it's a reality in a staggeringly large portion of cases. It's like alcohol in this sense. People get addicted to weed pretty easily, and ruin their lives thinking doing it is absolutely fine and disregarding everything else, just like alcoholics.

The most irritating thing about this argument is that's mostly technically true, and everyone knows that. But the problem is that weed smokers don't know that everyone knows that, and assume that everyone's problem with weed is that it outright kills people in the same way harder drugs can outright kill you in a single sitting. They ignore all the bad things that happen to people who abuse the drug because it feels good, and the nature of their addiction(and it is an addiction, don't fool yourself) doesn't let them see the bad things happening to them, or makes them not care, because the high of being on weed outweighs the negatives of ruining pretty much every other aspect of their lives.

Glad my sister got off it before she completely fucked high school, she wanted to be a med student before some failures got her into weed. She tanked her grades, couldn't keep up with the 2-3 AP classes anymore, and forgot that she actually cared about being a doctor, or something more. Now she's realized that weed and drugs fuck you up, after going to fucking rehab.
>>
Pot smokers are so immature and obnoxious when it comes to legalization that they are the biggest hindrance. Normal fags think it hip to giggle when ever weed is mentioned, pot smokers do the same but then go on idiotic rants featuring tin foil conspiracies and bro science as defenses. It's no wander medical marijuana never gets passed. Never mind the validity of weed being lethal or not, potheads are such retard it doesn't matter if.
>>
>>72646194
no argument from me.

prohibition doesnt work and weed is less harmful than cigs or the fermented jew.

that being said you would never catch me doing weed thats for sure.
>>
>>72646194
>DEATHS FROM STEALING SOMEONE'S IPOD: 0

I guess it should be legal
>>
>>72647290
make alcohol illegal for a week and I assure you over half of the population will become a whiny bitch crying for alcohol legalization
>>
People do not base their life around alcohol and cigarettes. And if they do they are institutionalized.

A lot of the people who use weed base their life on this drug. And the effects of weed is simple it makes you numb. Alcohol makes you at least more sociable. Weed just makes you a zombie
>>
>>72647110
That´s even worse in terms of cancer.
Still isn´t a point against smoking weed tho.
Beeing adult means that you should be allowed to do stupid shit.
If an adult chooses to kill himself with weed alc or tobacco it´s his choice.
If he chooses to harm others it´s another story.

The only thing that I hate are these DUDE WEED stoners that lost contact to reality and harm others with their stupidity like in canada or in the hippie ära.
>>
>>72647427
This is a really concise and accurate way of putting it.
>>
>>72647344
>implying a nigga won't stab you after he steals your ipod
>>72647538
>vape is worse in terms of cancer
nigga wat?
>>
>>72647410
Look up american history.
>>
I literally knew a guy who flipped his truck in a ditch and died because he tried to drive stoned, which he thought was a good idea because he was stoned.
>>
>>72647640
well, thats what happened
>>
>>72646194
It rots your brain.
>>
>>72647538
>That´s even worse in terms of cancer.
what? Source or explanation please?
>If an adult chooses to kill himself with weed alc or tobacco it´s his choice.

If an adult chooses to kill himself with weed he'll have to get creative, like blocking off his nasal passages and throat with weed or something

>The only thing that I hate are these DUDE WEED stoners that lost contact to reality and harm others with their stupidity like in canada or in the hippie ära.
What exactly has gone so wrong in Canada?
>>
>>72646791
Ivy leagues are trash. Mostly because all you need to get in are good connections and affirmative action
>>
>>72647003
Ya youre fucking stupid lol "i drive better when under the influence of drugs" top fucking kek
>>
>>72646194
Only two dug graves is the amount of productivity you can expect from marijuana users.
>>
here's your reply OP.
>>
well was a weed lmao dude to but i still smoke it sometimes but my friend smoked alot everyday and he got a phsycosis.
>inb4 physcosis is a meme
>>
>>72647625
Yes.
You don´t damage your lung with tar but you still get the C-O and other unnatural molecules that will damage your DNA and cause cancer.
That´s unavoidable if you heat something up until and let it condensate in your lungs.
>>
>>72646194
>LOLOLOL THC STAYS IN THE BODY FOR A WHILE SO THAT MEANS YOU CANT PIN ANYTHING ON WEEEEEEEEEEEED LOLOLOLOLO

>>72646448
>>72646621
>>72646633

Sure must be nice willingly excluding a valid reason so your drug fueled world view can continue undisturbed.

once everyone and their mother can sell weed, what stops the same violent cartels from violently supressing competition?
>>
File: 1458518436615.jpg (15 KB, 335x250) Image search: [Google]
1458518436615.jpg
15 KB, 335x250
>a thing isn't dangerous unless it's lethal
>>
>>72647949
It's true you dumb motherfucker. Are you one of the dumbasses that falls for the "weed is a hallucinogen" meme? Being high on bud is pretty fucking subtle, at most you'll have a delayed reaction time, hence why a lot of people drive slow when high
>>
>>72647129
Hurrrrrr durrrrrrr
>>
>>72648232
That's not the argument you DUMB FUCK
>>
>>72648153
The same organizations that exist for tobacco and alcohol
>>
File: barbecue_chicken.jpg (3 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
barbecue_chicken.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
>>72648060
by that logic you shouldn't eat barbecue either
>inb4 you don't
>>
>>72646387
>i never seen one
>probably not existing
black-swan fallacy
>>
>>72647949

There actually have been studies done on this. While marijuana does impair response times, it's not to the same degree as alcohol. And drivers also tend to be aware of the impairment and drive slower/more cautiously, as opposed to drunk people who tend to drive more recklessly.

It's not really comparable at all to driving under the influence of alcohol or other drugs.
>>
>>72648343
>implying meat condensates inside my body

Nigger u what?
>>
>>72648434
barbecued meat contains carcinogens from the smoke
>>
The one time I got high I felt like I was going to die, that never happens when I get drunk.
>>
>>72648060
You've never vaped have you?
>>
>>72648369
>ive never seen a unicorn
>hurr duur XDDD le ebin cant knöw if it exists or not :DDD
>>
File: 1459478207226.gif (68 KB, 500x293) Image search: [Google]
1459478207226.gif
68 KB, 500x293
>>72648153
Because all you have to do is look at history retard. Once prohibition was lifted al Capone and people like him lost all their business. They had guns, more organization, high demand just like cartles, and they became irrelevant after alcohol was relegalized. Now the only illegal alcohol production is for recrearional use ie moonshine. You think anyone is gonna risk jail time and criminal association when they can just go to the store whenever they wanna buy bud? You must be a special kind of stupid
>>
>>72646194
Add in one where it says "death from rape" with an empty grave. Don't waste my time with your weak syllogisms you untermensch gook.
>>
>>72646194

Alcohol and cigarettes are way more fun.

For the most fun, marijuana, alcohol and cigarettes.
>>
>>72648335
In my experience, there is a correlation between marijuana and autism- autists do not smoke weed and they cannot differentiate between it and hard drugs because of their autism. Arguing with autistics that believe DEA propaganda never accomplishes anything because they're mentally retarded and utterly bluepilled.
>>
>>72648060
But you said it was worse in terms of cancer, how can you possibly say that water vapor can cause lung cancer on the same level as combustion of organic material?
>>
>>72646194
>smoking marijuana doesn't cause lung diseases
This is cherrypicked. It's like saying, "There have never been any deaths directly from cigarettes."
>>
File: extreme cringe.jpg (60 KB, 640x628) Image search: [Google]
extreme cringe.jpg
60 KB, 640x628
We should legalize cocaine. Imagine how happy and productive america would be.

>Depressed?
cocaine
>No motivation?
cocaine
>Broken arm?
cocaine

Oh, right, we have pharmaceutical grade amphetamines, brain-frying benzos, and opiates that are stronger and more addictive than heroin instead.

God Bless America.
>>
>>72647837
That makes them corrupt, not trash desu desu senpai
>>
>>72648369
It's called the induction issue you low test social constructionist cuckhold.
>>
Nothing is wrong with the drug, it's the shitty culture that comes with it. The only people who are vocal about it being legalised are degenerate neo-hippies.
>>
>>72646194
Personally I could care less if it was legalized. To me it is not an important issue as I do not smoke it. What I do find sad though is LOLWEED420BROS and people who base their entire political platform on the legalization of weed.

I have seen some people who do smoke it 24/7 become paranoid wrecks and other sort of shit. But if someone does it casually to take an edge off then I do not really believe it is my business to care.
>>
>>72646447
>>72646435

http://www.drugwarfacts.org/cms/Causes_of_Death#sthash.M87i5Y89.dpbs
>>
>>72648291

Lel yes it is

>muh zero deaths = completly safe

Retard logic. Pot is extremely harmful to the human brain and endocrine system
>>
>>72648583
/thread
>>
File: 1458926388296.gif (473 KB, 297x212) Image search: [Google]
1458926388296.gif
473 KB, 297x212
>>72648060
I've heard some stupid shit in my life but god damn how can one person be so uninformed
>>
>>72648534
Yeah so what?`
I never tried to eat meat aeriform. Did you?>>72648544
I do.
I don´t mind stoners but all these people thinking it´s harmless are still retards.
I don´t clain alcohol is harmless too because I am not desilusional .
>>
>>72646621
>bill gates
outside of highschool and college? BS
>>
DVDE
>>
>>72648805
which makes you think.. if it was legal all those hippies would go back to their holes and have no reason to be vocal about anything
>>
>>72648153
> what stops the same violent cartels from violently supressing competition?
Do you know why its called weed, niggerposter? Because it grows just about everywhere. You can grow enough to smoke yourself stupid all day every day for dollars a week.
>>
>>72647410
Naw m8, I'll just do what my great uncle did. Build stills out in the middle of nowhere and make a shitload of money.
>>
>>72648236
>Being high on bud is pretty fucking subtle
maybe if you smoke shitty weed or have a tolerance built up, i smoked one bowl of high quality weed after taking a break for 2 years and barely remember the 4 hours that went by, and then i felt so incredibly tired

driving when you're not sober is stupid
>>
File: 1460483625034.png (195 KB, 880x357) Image search: [Google]
1460483625034.png
195 KB, 880x357
>>72646194
Weed fucks with your testosterone and is just another way to emasculate you. With the added benefit of shitting up your lungs so you can't even run when the big black butcher cometh.
>>
>>72646621
>implying those people didn't use alcohol too
>implying George Washington smoked pot
>George Washington didn't have a vinyard and make his own wine
Pothead logic
>>
Damn /pol/ just got B A K E D this afternoon.
>>
>>72649024
also, people want to act like "reefer madness" was just scare mongering, but then they learn a lot of people feel like they're dying and have panic attacks after smoking. they still don't want to believe it can be bad.
>>
>>72646621
>Cherry picking
Why the fuck is DNA included? It's not even a fucking person! What the hell does it have to do with anything!?
>>
>>72648833

>drugwarfacts.org

nice unbiased source their m8
>>
File: 1310496003560.jpg (11 KB, 258x314) Image search: [Google]
1310496003560.jpg
11 KB, 258x314
>>72649173
because I was stoned when I made it
>>
>>72648583
If you did see the thread where people could test themselves a lot of people there are fascists. No surprise to anyone that a lot of people here don't like freedom. Most /pol/tards would make north korea look like a paradise for free people if they ever come to power. Even fucking north korea has legal weed
>>
>>72648805
>The only people who are vocal about it being legalised
this is the /pol/ sophist bullshit I'm just fucking sick of. If you don't think the drug is more harmful than already legal substances then you should support legalization, period. It's wrong that anyone in this country is locked up for weed or has weed possession tacked on to their sentence, and noticing that fact is hardly something only "degenerate neo-hippies" should be concerned with
>>
>>72648907

I wonder if I've seen this filthy degenerate out in public before.
>>
>>72648291
Wow something struck a nerve. Possibly this weed induced schizophrenic just had another psychotic episode. But he's not dead i guess..
>>
>>72649164
That's a tolerance issue and is no more severe than an upset stomach
>>
>>72648870
Educate me nigger
Show me why this is not true
>>
File: vape waste.jpg (484 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
vape waste.jpg
484 KB, 3264x2448
>>72648878
Well here's something to consider: you don't actually vaporize the whole plant, you just heat it enough to vaporize the psychoactive ingredients. Thus, vaping leaves waste that looks like pic related, and doesn't require the user to inhale a lot of actual plant matter.
>>
File: 1459447685691.png (442 KB, 832x690) Image search: [Google]
1459447685691.png
442 KB, 832x690
>>72649150
Noice! Me too, bro.
>>
>>72648650
NO. I've only tried weed once, and it was after drinking a shitload of alcohol. My mind cleared up enough so that I was fully aware that I had zero control over my body, and I spent the next 3 hours puking my fucking guts out, then later woke up next to the toilet using a package of toilet paper rolls as a pillow. If I ever try it again, it will be by itself.
>>
>>72649257
pass the joint brah :^)-~
>>
>>72648534
>>72648343
To be fair I think the WHO or some other international health org recently classified burnt pork or something as a dangerous carcinogen
>>
>>72648851
Did you not see the rest of the picture?? Cigarettes and alcohol cause a plethora of deaths despite being completely legal for those 18 and 21 years of age and older, while weed, which "oh no hurts your endocrine system!" Is seen as worse than the substances which kill hundreds of thousands each year
>>
>>72649164
>people want to act like "reefer madness" was just scare mongering
it was
> then they learn a lot of people feel like they're dying and have panic attacks after smoking
but they aren't though
>they still don't want to believe it can be bad.
it's bad because some people can't handle the high?
>>
>>72646194

none, legalize it
>>
>>72649164
>they learn a lot of people feel like they're dying and have panic attacks after smoking.
In all my years I've never heard of people reacting this way. I think its bullshit, probably from some faggot who was an uptight snood to begin with and just decided he was going to overact no matter what, because dergs er scary!
>>
>>72649024
No it only fucks you up like that if you're a lightweight bitch in which case a beer will get you fucked up as well. Or if you smoke a blunt solo or dab or some shit obviously you're gonna get fucked up and possibly drive bad.

Also good job putting words in my mouth, I never said people should drive when high, I'm just saying it isn't as dangerous as alcohol or other drugs. Of course if you're super high you're gonna be more prone to an accident but at that point it comes down to the individual not being a retard and smoking an o before driving
>>
>>72649267
>panic attacks and thinking you're dying is the same as an upset stomach
i disagree
>>
>>72646194
desu all drugs when taken within a "method" are ok.
Even as a European, when the drinking culture is very present, it's more that people stopped having a liquor cabinet and drinking on occasion and replaced with clubs and binging.

MJ is the same, the culture is now Americanized and trapped within the consumerist culture. With drugs if there is no codified approach to them things get out of hand.
>>
>>72649222
>because I was stoned when I made it
The flawless logic of a pothead.
>>
>>72649274
Way to burnt, friggen moron
>>
>>72649260
I'm just tired of how ignorant you all are
>>
>>72646791
>And they are successful just by virtue of going there
You're a dumbass. You mean to tell me that all of the students at Yale are successful because daddy had a big enough bank account to get them in?
>>
>>72648569
to break your shitty views, i've seen so many successful people smoking weed. doctors, managers, project leaders, etc.

but what is pissing me the most is when i sit with them, they are all confused when i do not want to smoke. they start explaining me how good is to relax and enjoy. they do not understand when i tell them that i do not want to do nor pay for something that makes me stupid most of the time.
>>
>>72648650
>cigs
>fun
???
>>
>>72649164
Oh you mean just like all the people who get drunk and get extremely sad and an hero?

Or all the people who get drunk and get extremely mad and kill people?

I know people who freaked out when they were high, and they didn't smoke again. It's that easy. If you don't like it or can't handle it then don't smoke it dumbass
>>
>>72649332

Yeah I've been out at night with people who react that way. You should learn to hold your self but this is helpful for some:

Beer before grass and you're in the clear, grass before beer and youre on your ass
>>
File: smug referee.png (87 KB, 321x308) Image search: [Google]
smug referee.png
87 KB, 321x308
Seriously though, how can you DUDE WEED fags live with yourselves, knowing that I, a mere kraut, could easily wreck you in a fight because I work out and am not a degenerate stink with fucked up lungs?
>>
>>72646194
I know this is anecdotal and doesn't prove anything but I personally have only seen the potsmokers hit rock bottom and move back in with their parents
One alcoholic I know is a deadbeat but even he is still working and caring for his two children and has a house.
Alcohol makes an ass out of you but weed makes you completely useless
>>
>>72646621

CO here

BHO is the new whiskey. I throw up every time I touch the stuff.

Also, R A R E
>>
>>72649422
I'm a fat assed motherfucker who smokes every day. I go through more than an ounce a week and I wouldn't feel comfortable driving high.
>>
>>72649412
>in all my years I've never heard of people reacting this way
Have you been living under a rock, not that guy and I agree it is just people not use to it and some overreacting, but it was in the news nonstop for a while about the number of people in Colorado going to the hospital because they thought they were dying after eating pot
>>
>>72649633
Cool story bro
>>
>>72649608

Cigs are lots of fun if you have a taste for them, I can't drink without them. I'm not advising it and I recognize that it is a very stupid habit objectively.
>>
>>72649274
I know how vaping works.
But is you get something in gas form (no matter how) you will get R and L oxidations malformations etc. You don´t need to heat it that much because it has the biggest surface wich makes reactions unavoidable.
>>
>>72649388
>it's just scare mongering
>admits people experience it
they just can't handle the high, they need to git gud at handling it XD

>>72649412
there are even people posting in this thread saying it's happened to them, keep your head in the sand if you want to

>>72649422
anything that impairs your senses makes you a more dangerous driver

>you're just a lightweight!
what a shitty argument
>>
File: Outskillled.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Outskillled.webm
3 MB, 800x450
>>72649633
>how
By smoking nigga
>>
>>72649722
>cigs are a lot of fun
I bet you spend 20% of your day rolling cigs
>>
>>72648369
it's called anecdotal evidence and it's best to ignore these people.
Then again, don't take pol seriously at all is the way to live your life
>>
File: 1459091996704.jpg (91 KB, 720x675) Image search: [Google]
1459091996704.jpg
91 KB, 720x675
weed makes you stupid and lazy, even in small quantities, and weed is so powerful these days that it's hellish for the un initiated.

but, if people want to be stupid and obnoxious on booze, they should be able to be stupid and lazy on weed. it should be their choice, and it should be an informed choice, and not some scare tactic DARE bullshit
>>
>>72649840

Only when I was in college. Now when I smoke I buy a pack and tear off the filter.
>>
>>72649610
stop comparing weed to alcohol, i wasn't talking about alcohol, and people who experience those things can take months to recover.

it's not as simple as you want to believe.
>>
>>72649633
>2016
>fighting people with bare fists
Go take more steroids you low-esteem fag.
>>
>>72649906
>weed makes you stupid and lazy, even in small quantities,
Food makes you stupid and lazy, even in small quantities
>>
>>72649800
fucking matrix fighting
>>
>>72649687
28/7 is 4 grams a day. Assuming you smoke joints or blunts that's about .8 grams for a fat one meaning you smoke about 5 joints/blunts a day obviously you're gonna be high af
>>
>>72649687
Stop making pot look bad fat ass
>>
>>72649695
Yeah, nah, this is what I'm imagining.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrZLc9lqQM0
>>72649783
And you trust post on 4chan on face value? God damn. That's adorable.
>>
>>72649633
>Trying this hard at life
Your existence is meaningless
>>
>>72646194
we have enough dumb people already. if you think that while your high you come up with good ideas you are a idiot
>>
>>72649942
>tear off the filter
>cancer
have fun
>>
>>72649622
I think that the amount of alcohol that I had consumed was simply too much to combine with weed. After drinking a lot of beer, three of us finished a fifth of tequila in about 30 minutes. Then weed. I could have handled that much alcohol by itself, but the weed put me over the edge.
>>
File: 66677.jpg (159 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
66677.jpg
159 KB, 900x600
>>72647289
>Marijuana makes you stupid

Loving
Every
Laugh

>mfw I know a computer engineer that smokes more dank than I do and he gets insanely intellectual and talks a lot about random knowledge when he's faded
>>
>>72650017
wut
>>
File: Bunnyhop.webm (1 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Bunnyhop.webm
1 MB, 720x404
>>72650023
This isn't even my final form.
>No sound aloud
>>
>>72650159
You're born stupid or lazy
>>
>>72649501
1st image from jewgle you faggot.

>>72649729
The difference is an order of magnitude less harmful byproducts inhaled. Your claim in post >>72647538
> even worse in terms of cancer.
is just a straight up lie.
>>
>>72649687
I drive mildly stoned all the time. When I used to live in Chicago my friend and I would smoke a bowl on Lake Shore drive on our way home from work every day and I never got even close to an accident.

I look back on that as being stupid but driving stoned is nowhere near as dangerous as driving stoned
>>
its not the pot that kills you its the lung cancer that kills you
stupid normies
>>
>>72646194
http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/news/20140204/fatal-car-crashes-involving-pot-use-have-tripled-in-us-study-finds
>>
>>72649978
>>72650052
>refusing to be strong
>refusing to be a man

Like I said, the only purpose of weed legalization is emasculation.
>>
>>72650201
>drugs have no effect on your mind
Gj, 10/10 argument, very convincing, A+, well done
>>
>>72649347

>some things that are dangerous are also legal, so anything dangerous should be legal!

Let's start selling sarin and datura then
>>
>>72649729
>But is you get something in gas form
It's not in gas form it's in vapor
>>72649783
>>admits people experience it
Yes, people experience it but it's not a harmful experience, it's just a glorified panic attack and if you have one then you're probably not going to smoke weed again, why ruin it for people that don't feel that anxiety?

Let me get this straight- you literally think a "bad trip" is physically or psychologically damaging? Enough so that it should be illegal? What the fuck?
>>
>>72650351
Bro, being manly in 2016 is so pointless
>>
>>72649783
Did you even read my post? I'm not saying it isn't dangerous I'm saying it's far less dangerous than alcohol or other drugs

Also you know how many things impair your senses while driving? Having the radio too loud could cause you to not hear a horn or simply distract you. Being on your phone while driving is a million times more dangerous as you're not even looking at the damn road
>>
>>72646194
alcohol and cigarettes are legal and naturally many people are consuming it, so there are much more death

legalize Marijuana and wait 10 years, many people will die, too
>>
>>72649942
>Now when I smoke I buy a pack and tear off the filter.
My grandma used to do that, she called them pussy tips. She was a hard woman
>>
>>72650440
Do you eat food out your ass?
>>
File: 1457893257229.jpg (109 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
1457893257229.jpg
109 KB, 500x345
>>72650477
>>
File: oh my.png (478 KB, 542x619) Image search: [Google]
oh my.png
478 KB, 542x619
>>72650351
>having to try this hard to be a man
>>
>>72650351
alcoholists are afraid of weed legalization. They know that when weed becomes legal and starts competing with alcohol people will realize which one is the best choice, and alcohol will become marginalized and exposed for the degeneracy it is. There is a reason why you never see any "make alcohol illegal" threads by these supposedly "anti-degenerates" when over 80% of the population drinks alcohol but get so butthurt about weed when merely 4% smoke it
>>
>>72650201
>people have never made life changing decisions
>everybody is born with a lifestyle

>monkey ate shrooms and thats how people was made
>>
>>72646194
>no deaths from pot ever
This is nonsensical at least a few stoners have probably killed people while driving stoned. However, pol is still wrong to support the drug war and the tremendous destruction of our rights as citizens that it has enabled.

Also pot is still much less dangerous then Alcohol or Tobacco.
>>
>>72650030
volumetrically, that sounds about right, if a bit on the low side. I usually take about a half hour every morning rolling four or five joints, and when I'm at home, I enjoy various pipes.

>>72650034
Hate me all you want. I'm not blaming my behavior on anyone. Quite the contrary, I'm perfectly content at 250. If I'm ever caught, I'm not about to call anyone a pig, or blame it on mommy. I'm living on my own terms, making my own money, and spending in a way that maximizes my happiness, just like any real capitalist should.
>>
>>72650440
But seriously, weed and alcohol are both drugs that people enjoy recreationally, I don't see why one is illegal and one is not, when the one that is legal kills people
>>
>>72646194
Smoking sometimes is okay. Making a big deal out of it and liking sites like "teen swag 420 dope" is degenerate. Weed is also a drug for adults. Children can handle a beer but weed will fuck them up.
>>
File: 1461899976504.jpg (26 KB, 480x381) Image search: [Google]
1461899976504.jpg
26 KB, 480x381
Everyone on /pol/ is just an awkward aspie that is buttmad because they have to friends to get them weed.
>>
>>72646194
Legalize it and tax it.
>>
>>72646791
I'm in a fraternity at Cornell. Most of the alumni who smoked weed are now living with their parents
>>
>>72650651
I don't drink alcohol.

Weed is stupid and you should never consume it regardless. If you want a true high, put yourself on a path to power.
>>
>>72649971
The argument is in fact relevant because alcohol is completely legal even though it's far more dangerous
>>
>>72650895
On what grounds? It's something citizens would be able to produce in their own home without any help or molestation from the government. They deserve no part in my life.
>>
>>72650206
It depends on the quality of your vaper.
I had one out of hard platic (I don´t know all of them i can only speak for mine) and i checked the plastic label and found out it was highly cancerous so i returned to my rolling mashine.

I can assume there are some that are not out of platic, wich would make the cancer danger less/equal but I could not buy any in Austria and generalized it because it was needed.
>>
>>72646194
>Brain Changes Are Associated with Casual Marijuana Use in Young Adults
http://www.sfn.org/Press-Room/News-Release-Archives/2014/Brain-Changes-Are-Associated-with-Casual-Marijuana-Use-in-Young-Adults
>Cannabis Smoking 'Permanently Lowers IQ'
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/9426205/Cannabis-smoking-permanently-lowers-IQ.html
>Cannabis Use, Abuse, and Dependence
http://www.netce.com/coursecontent.php?courseid=852
>Cannabis Use and Risk of Lung Cancer
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
>Cannabis Use Steals 8 IQ Points from the Teenage Mind
http://www.westernspring.co.uk/cannabis-use-steals-8-iq-points-from-the-teenage-mind/
>Decreased dopamine brain reactivity in marijuana abusers is associated with negative emotionality and addiction severity
http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2014/07/10/1411228111.abstract
>Effects of Marijuana Smoking on Pulmonary Function and Respiratory Complications
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2720277/
>The Health Effects of Marijuana
http://alcoholism.about.com/od/pot/a/effects.-Lya.htm
>Long and Short Term Effects of Marijuana Use
http://www.theroadout.org/drug_information/marijuana/long_and_short_term_effects_of_marijuana_use.html
>Longtime Marijuana Use Linked With Decreased Motivation, Study Finds
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/02/marijuana-motivation-longtime-use-pot_n_3534031.html?ir=Healthy+Living
>Marijuana May Cause Heart Problems in Young Adults
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/marijuana-may-cause-heart-problems-young-adults-195750879.html#SFmiiCx
>>
>>72650507
8/10
>>
>>72650081

I am in great health.
>>
If you truly care about this life, and want to achieve power and great influence on the world, I would advise not smoking weed. If you want to be happy and content, weed is where it's at
>>
>>72650899
I'm an alumnus of The University of Chicago and I still smoke weed after work with my fratmate who also is employed at a high level position in the financial industry.

Also my best friend from high school still sells a shitload of weed and smokes the fuck out of it- in between research papers he writes for the University of California as a part of his doctorate program in bioengineering.
>>
>>72651100
Run for a few miles and say that again.
>>
>>72650899
because of the laws and social stigma, you dolt
>>
>>72651074
I don't think that vaporizers actually have to get hot enough to melt polyurethane to extract THC, so I think you're wrong.
>>
>>72646194
Nobody dies for using mariguana, but people die because some try to get it.
>>
>>72649227
Agreed there's a lot of government and boys in blue dick suckers in pol nowadays
>>
>>72651100
>i lie on anonymoes poopie forums
>>
>>72650103
>computer engineer

lel

This is coming from a retard that thinks the creative spurt from occasional weed smoking is "intellectual", and that prolonged and excessive weed use doesn't make you fucking retarded.

I bet it's inane fucking rambling. Not that you'd know the difference, pot smoker.
>>
>>72650094

That's happened to me before actually. Had a few shots, smoked several blunts one night and I was on the edge and very confused until I got home.

Not the most I've done in a night but that time it got to me. Another guy with us had been out an hour before and some kid we picked up off the street just kept rolling blunts. Rough night.
>>
File: 1461555656544.jpg (40 KB, 550x806) Image search: [Google]
1461555656544.jpg
40 KB, 550x806
>>72651100
for now...

i'm all for people being able to ingest whatever chemicals they want without being judged or lectured, but people should know and acknowledge the damage they're doing to their brains and bodies.
>>
>>72646387

kek my dad was a key inventor of the mainframes that major American airlines run their ticketing systems on. $20 million dollars later and retiring at age 51, he revealed he has smoked weed since he was 14, including the entire time he was teaching himself to code in the 70s and 80s. You retards who blindly reject pot because it enables lazy fucks to be even lazier fucks are just as bad as the anti-vaxers
>>
>>72651412
You know, monster comes out of the can an apple like amber. What is he bathing in?
>>
File: 1460064629838.png (85 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1460064629838.png
85 KB, 625x626
>>72651342
>This much hate towards someone they don't even know

I bet you don't know shit, kid
>>
>>72651334

If you want the full story then I am young and only smoke when I am in the mood. Some times that is pretty often, other times it is not for months at a time. I have been smoking off and on for 6 years.

So far I am fine, if I noticed anything major I would quit smoking entirely. My chest feels heavy if I smoke too much currently I haven't smoked in weeks. I went for a swim in the sea today and felt like an athlete.

Cigarettes are terrible but not everyone is helpless. Playing with fire can be fun.
>>
File: 1461411098770.jpg (60 KB, 1200x745) Image search: [Google]
1461411098770.jpg
60 KB, 1200x745
>>72651273
>as many things as possible should be legal
>especially self-harm, including my unprincipled habits
>if you disagree, you suck gubberment cock
>>
File: image.png (492 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.png
492 KB, 499x499
Weed is boring as fuck desu. Anyone love LSD? Holy fucking shit I can't believe stuff like that even exists. Doesn't make you lazy like pot either.
>>
>>72651089
Well then I will use edibles from now on
>>
>>72650774
So youre just proving me right. Obviously anyone who drives around high af is as stupid as anyone who drives drunk. I was saying under a regular or mild high driving is far less dangerous when compared to legal drugs
>>
>>72651412

I only do it because I am immune to the addiction. Being addicted to something like that is pathetic in my mind.
>>
>>72651074
The only parts that even matter are the surfaces that get hot and in every vaporizer I've ever seen those are all metal.
>>
>>72651089
All of those Marijuana-IQ links are bullshit

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2016/01/twins-study-finds-no-evidence-marijuana-lowers-iq-teens
>Decreased depression in marijuana users
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0306460305001577
>Systematic Review of Marijuana Smoking and Lung Cancer
http://archinte.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=410634&gt
> Observational studies of subjects with marijuana exposure failed to demonstrate significant associations between marijuana smoking and lung cancer after adjusting for tobacco use.
>>
File: 1459396864548.jpg (239 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
1459396864548.jpg
239 KB, 1280x850
>smoking doesn't cause lung cancer

wew lad
>>
>>72651578
I love lsd but idk man that stuff is crazy
>>
>>72651242
Nah they don´t but it already comes out in room temperature.
If you keep water in a cheap platic bottle you will have chemical particles in your water like Bi-2-ethylhexy-phthalate but i could also become paraniod because of my studies.
>>
In leaf land, getting so called ‘illegal’ weed is as trivial as ordering a bouquet of flowers.

I agree that weed can be dangerous for young people and is a vice to be taken seriously. But the degenerates are going to get it, legal or not. Prohibition is ineffective.

All we’re doing is giving cash to bikers, Asian gangs, etc, and consuming law enforcement resources in the process.

Why not control the distribution and tax the shit of out of it? It makes too much sense.
>>
>>72651578
I'll give you some MDMA if you give me some LSD
>>
>>72650791

I think all drugs should be legal, because the government has no responsibility or right to protect me from myself. And prohibition simply does not work. But the argument for legality on the basis of harm is foolish, because we can debate harm until the end of time.

You want legal pot? Argue on the basis of freedom and the unenforceability of prohibition. User harm is a weak argument
>>
Marijuana prohibitation isn't to stop deaths. It's intention is to stop people from going to harder drugs.
>>
>>72646986
edibles

DEM CHEEBA CHEWS MAN!!!
>>
>>72651658
Lol, your ignorance is showing friend
>>
>>72651578
>Doesn't make you lazy like pot either.

What did you achieve under the influence of LSD?
It's a grat drug but it does not make you productive in any sense
>>
File: Psychosis.jpg (36 KB, 680x464) Image search: [Google]
Psychosis.jpg
36 KB, 680x464
>>72646194
>>72646194
Psychosis
>>
>>72651905
>the government has no responsibility or right to protect me from myself

Why not?
>>
>>72651905
>You want legal pot? Argue on the basis of freedom and the unenforceability of prohibition. User harm is a weak argument
Both are fine arguments. Just because the government doesn't have the right to legalize what I can put in my own fucking body doesn't suddenly invalidate the argument that marijuana is inherently far less harmful than alcohol and should be legalized solely on that fact
>>
File: stonerprogress.jpg (231 KB, 1387x843) Image search: [Google]
stonerprogress.jpg
231 KB, 1387x843
>>
>>72646194
>DEATHS FROM MARIJUANA
>WESTERN CIVILIZATION
>>
>>72646621

lel so many artists and scientists and philosophers etc. were alcoholics. Shakespeare probably didn't even smoke weed. If he did it was super rare and had no effect on his output.

Alcohol is awful for you but does not affect your drive. Weed just makes you a bum
>>
>>72650425
Whom are you quoting?

>>72650697
Whom are you quoting?
>>
>>72648335
Yes because the DEA has been doing a real bang up job of enforcing these things, why not let another federal branch take a crack at it?
>>
>>72649633
Mehmet pls.

come at me bro, I'm a 6'4 power lifting streetfighting god. I'll rek u M8
>>
>>72652275
some retard
>>
>>72647538
>That´s even worse in terms of cancer.
Sauce?
>Still isn´t a point against smoking weed tho.
He was implying that you can vape your THC.
>>
>>72652103
It's such a shame what happened to quentin.

How embarrassing.
>>
>>72651576

>We need to police people's intake

We should outlaw candy since it's unhealthy and holds no nutritional value. Won't you think of the obese children? After all, people are just property of the state and we need their tax revenue. If they do anything that could jeopardize that the government should intervene.
>>
>>72649412
One of my friends took a single hit off of a joint rolled with mids and had a panic attack not long after
>>
>>72652383
You're just talking to yourself. It's embarrassing.
>>
>>72646194
Ignoring the wide array of effects on personality and memory, marijuana use greatly increases the risk of latent dissociative and depressive disorders coming to the surface, and has been directly linked to the activation of major depressive disorder and schizophrenia, among other disorders.
>>
>>72651537
>waaah why does someone hate me over the internet

Get over it you thin skinned dumb shit

I hate you because you're fucking stupid and are trying to argue that you aren't

Get over it pal
>>
>>72652379
I bet you have a pot belly and girl arms.
>>
File: weed kills.png (447 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
weed kills.png
447 KB, 720x1280
>>72646194
>>
>>72646194
Nobody dies from marijuana, because it's the gateway drug. They die from crack or something a couple weeks after trying their first puff of a joint.
>>
File: indifference emoticon.jpg (26 KB, 450x267) Image search: [Google]
indifference emoticon.jpg
26 KB, 450x267
>>72652424
>muh freedoms

What for?
>>
>>72652527
Keyword: linked
Not caused
>>
>>72652575
>Being this retarded

I'm just gonna laugh cause this has to be satirical or ironic
>>
>>72652448
i'm responding to your responses

pls explain how this is talking to myself
>>
>>72647289
>2-3 AP classes
Am I supposed to be impressed? I used to smoke or drink at least once every week in high school and I kept up perfectly fine with 5 IB classes and ToK. Got a 4 or 5 on every IB or AP exam I've ever taken too.
>>
>>72652275
if monkeys really evolved from eating shrooms why are there no writing about it?

and don't come at me with 'hur dur look at the shape of the penbis' agument
>>
>>72652697
You are responding to my responses by talking to yourself. Which is the embarrassing part of the thing you're doing.
>>
File: weed.jpg (118 KB, 816x960) Image search: [Google]
weed.jpg
118 KB, 816x960
>>
>>72652787
Also talking to yourself I see.
>>
File: QtL28m.jpg (21 KB, 286x320) Image search: [Google]
QtL28m.jpg
21 KB, 286x320
>>
>>72651983

I have 6 years of experience with tobacco. What are you presuming to know about my life, or anyone's at all besides your narrow realm of experience and thinking?
>>
>>72652793
You're just kind of an all-around retard, aren't you?
>>
>>72652874
>What are you presuming to know about my life,

That you're a weak fag with destroyed lungs.
>>
File: marijuana stages.png (76 KB, 780x1375) Image search: [Google]
marijuana stages.png
76 KB, 780x1375
>>
>>72648583
I live in bum fuck no-where Mississippi and there are plenty of people I know who have gotten caught up buying moonshine.
>>
aight so it's called the Devil's Lettuce primarily because it slows down time for you, and makes you care more about weed than you do about life. Whether you're "successful" or not is irrelevant; it tends to distance you from your previously loved ones, and tends to completely alter the direction of your life. Unless, of course, you're one of the INCREDIBLY few that actually ended up trying the stuff AFTER you're already on a path in life towards a goal that you already have conceived of. Also, it makes you into a fruit. Not many real athletes/people who have big cocks/people who actually understand how to be a real ass nigga to their past culture/family smoke weed often. Occasionally, probably, yeah, but not often.

TL;DR people who care more about themselves than the people that have cared for them tend to relate with partaking in the consumption of marijuana than people who actually give a shit about their family xD
>>
>>72651988
>micro-dosing
http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/features/how-lsd-microdosing-became-the-hot-new-business-trip-20151120
>>
>>72652874
dude you are on your last days.. stop smoking that cancer and roll some pure weed jointz
>>
>>72652974
Agahahahahah
>>
^ my tldr was shit and i know it inb4 some pol nazi points out obvious flaws in my grammar... its a fucking anonymous message board jerk off and calm the fuck down you 15 year old twat
>>
>>72648153
>once everyone and their mother can sell weed, what stops the same violent cartels from violently supressing competition?
You've won the shitpost of the day award, anon!
>>
>>72652974
Lol first I was mad but this is 10/10 shitposting
>>
>>72652956

Picking up and putting down something that rules the lives of most who touch it speaks to a strong will. Also my lungs are young and tender, any damage can be fixed with a few weeks of moderate cardio.

Not saying you can be like me, I am just sharing my experience.

Focus your aggression on the invaders in your nation Hans.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.