[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been told
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: emir.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
emir.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
So I just finished The Greatest Story Never Told. How airtight is this, /pol/? Can I use this as SJW wrecking material with complete confidence? Any glaring errors?
>>
>>72645967
Try and find out.

I've converted enough people with 100% success rate...
>>
>6 hours of neo-nazi propaganda
Good on you for sitting through so much bullshit & lies, retard. You brainwashed yourself.

>Can I use this as SJW wrecking material
Not at all. A YouTube video made by neo-Nazis and other bigots is not a valid source anyone will ever care about. You would discredit and invalidate everything you would have said and labelled yourself a racist and an anti-semite.

I can't believe there's people on this board who actually fell for "The Greatest Story Never Told". You people really are guillible.
>>
>>72645967
Ultimate redpill:
>Jews were the leaders of the destructive political movements
>hitler was correct about their "nature" (their extended phenotype and not just some preconceived plot)
>Hitler was aware of the mass killings of jews toward the end including but not limited to the immediate liquidation of any non-ablebodied jews that arrived to camps such as Aushwitz.
>>
File: 1413773706624.jpg (1 MB, 3816x3464) Image search: [Google]
1413773706624.jpg
1 MB, 3816x3464
>>72648049
>Good on you for sitting through so much bullshit & lies, retard. You brainwashed yourself
He browses /pol/ and still hasn't taken the redpill, wew lad!
>>
>>72648999
How do you explain the gas chambers? The mass graves? The overwhelming number of Holocaust survivor testimonies? Pictures of hundreds of bodies stacked like firewood? What about the people who were tortured in these camps? What about all the vivisection and other bizzare shit being carried out by Nazi doctors?

How can 6+ million people disappear into thin air? Why even try to deny it when ALL of the evidence points to the Holocaust having actually happened, and having claimed millions of lives? These atrocities should never be forgotten, and it's incredibly saddening to see people like you on the internet trying to act as though it was never real.
>>
>>72648049
this. It claims all kind of bullshit without any sources, but stormfags eat it up. They should have stay on cripple chan
>>
File: 1342780888144.jpg (243 KB, 604x527) Image search: [Google]
1342780888144.jpg
243 KB, 604x527
>>72645967
>Can I use this as SJW wrecking material with complete confidence ?
yes, good luck with that
>>
>>72650765
>but stormfags eat it up.

Nice debunking you filthy parasite \.
>>
File: Holocoaster.jpg (401 KB, 1548x1696) Image search: [Google]
Holocoaster.jpg
401 KB, 1548x1696
>>72650458
>Holocaust survivor testimonies
>>
>>72650765
All sources are on the website. But you can continue repeating JIDF lies and acting like you've actually watched it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.