[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got back from a 9 month internship in Poo in Loo central.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (20 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
20 KB, 400x300
Holy fuck i cant even. You guys werent kidding. I went over to shadow a optomologist out there as im wanting that to be my field of study and work. Anyways, i didnt have much time to take photos and shit but ill upload the ones i did have time to take from my camera.

heres one of the craziest things i saw
>christmas time
>at mall
>PACKED
>literally like sardine can
>see indians holding kids in air then throwing them
>literally chunking their kids
>have to see whats going on
>mfw they are throwing their kids at santa claus
Laughed for 20 minutes
>>
>>72645934
Bump, please continue
>>
bumping for pics
did you happen to visit any DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS?
>>
Go on
>>
>>72645934
>ill upload the ones i did have time to take from my camera.
yes
>>
>>72645934
Hurry up with the pics faggot
>>
Did you fuck a poo in the loo girl
>>
Is there any place worth visiting in india at all where you wont get mugged or killed?

I always wanted to visit to see the token places and buy some exotic spices and drown myself for a week in poo in the loo food
>>
>>72646659
The resorts on the west coast are very nice, there in one sort of enclave there I can't remember the name of. Hawaii tier beaches, apparently.
>>
I went to india a few years ago... bicycled around the entire country with a group of hippies. its like going to a completely different planet.
>>
>>72646508
Sorry fag im going through like 3 SD cards. Took a bunch of medical pics too

>>72646565
NEVER

>>72647117
Ya its like going to hell.
>>
>>72646659
Literally anywhere as long as you know how to defend yourself. Plus i got a knife and pepper spray my first day there just in case
>>
>>72648141
gas them?
>>
I've heard that even though Indians aren't disgusted at all by poo, they are incredibly repulsed by vomit. Like, if someone throws up, everyone will run away from them. Is this true?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.