[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREAKING NEWS: RIGHT VS LEFT POLITICS ARE RETARDED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 1460926775352.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1460926775352.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
No matter how many times they disappoint, no matter how many times they break their promises (always btw), and no matter how many times shit either doesn't change or only changes for the worst, the sheep always flock back to their left-right politics.

Why? Because if you're right, than the left HAS to bee wrong and they're literally retarded, and if you're a leftie, than the right HAS to be wrong and are also retarded.

Oh and if only your political party won this time, just this ONE time, than surely, this time SURELY, things will change. It doesn't matter that history has proven otherwise, this time SURELY it will be different!

This has been going on for hundreds of years and I thought this generation was finally going to break away from this fake and poisonous political system that only favors the top.

I guess I am as naive as you guys.
>>
File: 1461804532039-pol.gif (1001 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1461804532039-pol.gif
1001 KB, 200x200
Wew it's this retarded thread again
>>
Retarded but necessary.
Yugoslavia didn't have an opposition so the moment the grip loosened three major ethnic-based opposition sides emerged which ended up, well in a decade of wars and a couple of years of regress until it disappeared in 2006.

Serbia still suffers because Yugoslavia didn't have a two-party system.
>>
File: 1411949622005.jpg (11 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1411949622005.jpg
11 KB, 251x242
>two party system
>>
>>72646201
what are you trying to say?
>>
>>72646330
Something about democracy. A Muslim wouldn't understand
>>
>>72646470
>Bosnia is a muslim country

want me to tell you how I know you're a kebab-enabler?
>>
File: Udklip654.png (3 KB, 277x137) Image search: [Google]
Udklip654.png
3 KB, 277x137
>>72646596
Yes please, go on.
>>
>>72646016
No my friend, retarded is believing in the 2 party system. Retarded is believing your Trump will change anything.

Like Einstein once said, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results.
>>
>>72646596
>>72646898
#REKT
>>
I'm wondering if this is part of Shillary's $2million effort on shitposters or this is just an autist.
>>
>>72647105
>I'm wondering if this is part of Shillary's

You want me to tell you how I know you're retarded as fuck?
>>
>>72645861
but things changed when the NSDAP rekt the communists in the elections?
>>
>>72647057
The two party system isn't going away, as retarded as it is.

>>72646145
He's saying it would be better to have more than two relevant parties, not fewer.

>>72646898
>>72647093
>Christianity total is greater than Islam
>It's a Muslim country
Go back to third grade.
>>
File: jihadists_arrive_at_destination.jpg (276 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
jihadists_arrive_at_destination.jpg
276 KB, 640x426
>>72646898
>>72647093

>51% Christians
>45% jihadists
>is a muslim country

That kind of reasoning brought you this
>>
>>72647339
>better to have more than two relevant parties

Well, there are. But three's a crowd.
>>
>>72647339
>America is 62% white
>It's a white country
This is what Americans believe.

>>72647465
>
>>
>this one time
That's never been the argument and nobody had ever said their party lacks bad eggs

It's about propensity, as in getting your ideas into practice as much as possible and usually they are mutually exclusive with the other side

You're basically a fedora tipping le middleman fallacy

And I'd bet my house you're a trump supporter
>>
>>72646201
>vs a parliament
>where the non majority can team up with another loser to form a coalition absent voting that ends up with them running the government
Truly the greatest form of government

>mfw an irrelevant country thinks the government equivalent of gerrymandering is anything but shit
>>
>>72647569

Do not talk bad about Christian America you paedo-following satanist.
>>
>>72647583
>And I'd bet my house you're a trump supporter

Jesus Christ here we go again. Do you not fucking read my post before replying? I am CLEARLY bashing both political parties because they never follow through on their bullshit promises, so it can be safely assumed that I support neither hillary or trump, yet here you are spouting retarded shit.

And you completely missed my point (no surprise there). It doesn't matter if parties have a few bad eggs, or if your ideas get into practice. Life will remain the same as its been since the 1950's. A steady decline.

I guess my point is, why keep falling for it? Why keep your hopes up every four years that a new president will magically change this country and turn everything 180 degrees? It will never happen. Even if Trump wins. Its like you enjoy being disappointed every election, because come the next one you line right up to vote again.
>>
>>72648770
Did you not read my reply? I don't accept your premises that life has remained the same

Let me introduce you to the concept of seen vs unseen. What you see now does not preclude a different situation from happening. For instance, anti religion fags argue we would have the equivalent of hundreds of years of technological progress if not for organized religion. They are retarded of course, but not for asserting the butterfly affect.

Various Mises derived economists have made the argument that if we would have had monarchies still, our growth would have been much more prolific than it had been.

Certainly it's easy to see that some countries with similar populations and access to resources do better than others? Is this just magic or fate or whatever nihilistic garbage you are trying to assert?

Your argument is garbage

And I think you're a trump supporter because the garbage in your post is something a trump supporter would say
>>
>>72649517
I can see you're a bit in over your head here. Looks like you can't grasp what I'm getting at.

But you're right, life has not remained the same. IT has gotten steadily worse since 50 years ago. And that's a premise based on facts, as any standard of living index or unemployment index will back up.

And what has any president since JFK done to try to improve things? Absolutely nothing. But by all means, don't let me stop you. You make sure you keep getting in line every election and make sure to cast your vote! Because surely, this time, it will be different! :^)

I for one, refuse to vote and will continue to do so. It is what any patriotic American should do.
>>
>>72650235
>you can't grasp
Just the opposite friend

Everything you post is contradictory and doublethink

Nothing you've said is workable into a coherent ideology other than weird nihilism

This must be your first election where your discovering the frivolity of your single vote or something
>>
>>72645861
Are you a fucking moron?

Things do change radically depending on whether left or rightwing parties rule.

I have personally experienced the difference between rightwing and leftwing governments and the radical difference in outcomes they result in.

It boils down to sovereignty and ethnocentrism vs open border multiculturism fueled by marxist ideology.

This is what right vs left means. It is not arbitrary but represents entirely different world views.

As it is, our differences are irreconcilable and I wish death upon all marxist spawn.
>>
Right and left wing politics are simple, and things must be simple for an entire country to possibly participate in. Truthfully the best is the middle, where the good ideas of all sides are put into work. And in case a side becomes mentally retarded, the supporters aren't forced into abiding by the mentally retarded mentality that has been adopted, but in the middle you can ignore them until they start bringing in substance.
>>
Y HASENT POLL CREATED A NEW PARTY. WE CUD CALL IT
POLLACRATS
>>
>>72650860
>truly the middleman fallacy is the best
Just go back
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.